Porta 20 Boutique Guesthouse
Located in Leiria in the Região Centro region, with Leiria Castle nearby, Porta 20 Boutique Guesthouse provides accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking.The units come with hardwood floors and feature a fully equipped kitchenette with a fridge, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. Some units include a seating area and/or a terrace.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.Dr. Magalhães Pessoa Stadium is 1.5 miles from Porta 20 Boutique Guesthouse.
- Lovely room, good linens. Great hostess! Brought a great breakfast to our door so we could eat in our room whenever we wanted.
- Excellent choice, strongly recommend. Very well located, charming, very comfortable, clean. Designer furniture of very good quality. Excellent breakfast provided.
- New, modern, yet rustic, super clean. Even tho its an unattended property, Mariana was in touch with every info I needed! I stayed in the suite with balcony, windows everywhere letting in light. Bedroom was upstairs in a cozy loft. The whole place was luxurious rustic chic! Very quiet, heard nothing of other guests. Just a few easy walking blocks away from center of everything. Loved the little handwritten welcome and notes with huge bag of breakfast delivered every morning! Everything there to cook a meal if you so desire as well.
- Beautifully restored and wellappointed building in the heart of Leiria. Our host, Mariana, was very kind and responsive to our inquiries both before and during our six night stay. Plentiful, secure parking available onsite. The room was spotless, and we enjoyed having a small kitchen for food storage and some very light cooking. We requested vegetarian breakfasts and received a wonderful variety of fresh breads, pastries, cheese, and fruits every morning. The bed was very comfortable, and we were provided with a crib for our toddler free of charge. An exceptional experience all around!
- Lovely decor. Amazing breakfast dropped at the door.
One of our top picks in Leiria. Located 2.5 mi from Leiria Train Station, Magnolia B&B welcomes guests in a family-run property. It offers an outdoor swimming pool with sun loungers and parasols, surrounded by lush vegetation.Rooms are large and simply decorated. They all include a private bathroom.A breakfast is served daily and is included in the room rate. Barbecue facilities are at guests’ disposal. Guests can relax in a poolside sun lounger with a glass of Porto wine, or in a hammock.A billiards table is available for guests’ entertainment, and the 24-hour reception can organize luggage storage.S. Pedro de Moel is 15 mi away from Magnolia B&B. Marinha Grande city, famous for its glass industry, is a 20-minute drive away.
- The host is very sweet and enjoys pleasant conversation. The house is beautiful, the rooms are very nice, and the location was perfect for our purposes not far from the coast, near to a city, but in a quiet residential neighborhood.
- Nice garden with pool.Verandah to chill or work remote Good breakfast what you can enjoy outside.
- The pool is very good and the space outside is really nice
- We has a great stay in Magnolias hotel. I traveled with my baby and the owner offered me the cradle. The breakfast also was great, we had a homemade mermelade. We hope to go back.
- It is a large room, good shower, very clean towels and bed sheets and 5 stars breakfast!
Guest House Eça – Centro Histórico Leiria
Located in Leiria, Guest House Eça – Centro Histórico Leiria offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TV, as well as a shared lounge.The units provide views of the city and come with a washing machine, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, and a shared bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Leiria Castle is a 3-minute walk from the bed and breakfast, while Dr. Magalhães Pessoa Stadium is 0.9 miles away.
- We had appointments at SEF to ask for permanent residence cards, and the Ea Alojamento was within easy walking distance. Our host, Pedro, was born in London to Portuguese parents, so fully bilingual and bicultural we had a good chat, and he was kind enough to meet us at the S car park and help us with our bags. Really good guy. The bed was actually two beds together, so ample to allow both of us to stretch out comfortably. The kitchen had almost everything one could want, and thanks to Covid19, we had our own, lockable bathroom. Everything was clean and newlooking. Water throughout was abundant and HOT. Decent shower and a base with textured material to prevent slipping.
- Location And Price…Central Location For Exploring…Great Places To Eat Near By…
- Close to the center, very clean and cosy with design style.
- Very convenient location. Host called in advance and arranged to meet us in a a convenient place and told us a lot about the town
- The location was really nice. Located in the old city center with bars and restaurants around. The host was very friendly and showed us some nice places around. The room was clean and everything looked really nice. The shower was lovely and had a water pressure I never had before! I definitely can recommend this place.
Featuring a swimming pool, a shared lounge and a garden and views of the garden, Cargal leiria is located in Leiria and has accommodations with free WiFi.Each unit comes with a terrace, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a seating area with a sofa, a flat-screen TV, a washing machine, and a private bathroom with bidet. A microwave, a fridge and oven are also offered, as well as an electric tea pot and a coffee machine.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Cargal leiria provides a grill.Dr. Magalhães Pessoa Stadium is 1.2 miles from the accommodation, while Leiria Castle is 1.8 miles from the property.
- PEQUENO ALMOO!!! Melhor pequeno almoo de sempre!
- De tudo, posso dar 1010?. Tudo tava excelente, desde as acomodaoes da casa, o exterior envolvente, a piscina…..uau.. expetacular, os 3 amigunhos de 4 patas, e acima de tudo a simpatia dos proprietarios que sao 5 estrelas. Ah e ja me ia esquecendo do pq almoo, muito bom feito pela dona Sra Marie Jo. A repetir de certeza. Merci Marie Jo e Leonel
- A simpatia dos senhorios, as comodidades, o jardim, a piscina espetacular e claro o fabuloso pequeno almoo que digno de se ver!Recomendo 100
- Trs trs bonne accueil Trs bon petit djeuner Personnel excellent Piscine trs trs bienBonne accs et facile trouver
- Quarto agradvel, pequeno almoo excelente, recepo simptica e atenta do casal que gere o AL sempre disponveis e dedicados aos hspedes. Excelente piscina e entretenimento para crianas baloio e trampolim.Muito prximo do centro da cidade.
Casa Ceedina Bed And Breakfast & Beauty
Set among the peaceful hills of Portugal’s Centro Region, Casa Ceedina offers contemporary accommodations 1.9 mi from Batalha. It features a pool with sun loungers and a spa with massage treatments.Decorated with designer furnishings, rooms at Casa Ceedina Bed And Breakfast & Beauty open out onto private balconies with views. They all offer a private entrance and an intimate seating area with flat-screen TV.Guests will enjoy the daily breakfast prepared with local specialties and served in the dining hall or outdoor on the panoramic terrace. Barbecue facilities are also available.Wi-Fi access is free at Casa Ceedina and complimentary parking can be requested. Popular nearby attractions include Batalha’s Gothic Monastery and the Ponte da Boutaca, both within a 5-minute drive away.
- Very chilled and relaxing atmosphere. The pool and the view were amazing. Breakfast really good and the owners are very welcoming. Will definitely go back.
- The view and the pool were amazing. Friendly host and nice room.
- Very good breakfast with a lot of different food charcutaria, yogurt, bread, fruits etc…We took our breakfast outside looking at the nature landscape
- The owners are very friendly, caring and helpful. The property is impeccable and spotless. The view to the country side with a nice swimming pool is very relaxing.
- Calm and view appreciated, and the pool too. The staff is very kind and helpful.
Casa Boho – Turismo Rural
Casa Boho is sited at the heart of the Alvados valley, surrounded by centenary olive trees. This central Portugal property is in the Serra d’Aire e Candeeiros Natural Park and features a lush green garden.The main house has kept its original shape, combining modern lines with the old stones of the traditional houses of the region. The unit has heated rooms with wardrobe, private bathroom and a terrace with a view of the garden and mountains.Each morning a breakfast buffet is served in the Boho’s bright dining room, which has a view of the garden area. For more meal options guests can try the local cuisine in one of the several restaurants available within a 10-minute drive.The Casa Boho has a solarium and free bicycles for guests to enjoy. It also features a sun terrace where it is possible to take a book from the library and relax while observing the surrounding garden.The Fátima religious sanctuary is a 17-minute drive from the Casa Boho. Batalha, with its iconic monastery is a mere 20-minute drive from the property.The Boho is a 90-minute drive from the Lisbon International Airport.
- Nice breakfast.Fantastic views from the hotel on the surroundings.Good area with lots to do.
- Great location, lovely setting. Owners were warm and friendly, with great recommendations on local restaurants.
- You would be hard pushed to find a more beautiful setting than Casa Boho. Tucked away in a small Village, you might be worried about being in the middle of no where but with a car this is no problem. The tranquillity and relaxation tops being close to amenities. You are a short drive from a few restaurants which all serve authentic Portuguese cuisine. There is much to do in the surrounding areas, caves, beaches, castles, other towns, nothing is really too far away. Most days we finished up by chilling at the pool and watching the sunsets, something you wont forget. Highly recommend this hotel for the most relaxing break.
- Loved it. One of those few places I absolutely have to return to. Great price, beautiful place, very calm.
- Very friendly and helpful owner. Good breakfast. Nice place to relax, quiet and calm.
Glass Boutique – Rooms & Suites
Located in Marinha Grande, 7.5 mi from Leiria, Glass Boutique – Rooms & Suites provides a shared lounge and free WiFi.The bed and breakfast provides guests with a patio, city views, a seating area, cable flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. A fridge, an oven and stovetop are also provided, as well as a kettle and a coffee machine.A continental breakfast is available daily at Glass Boutique – Rooms & Suites.A terrace can be found at the accommodations, along with a garden.Nazaré is 14 mi from Glass Boutique – Rooms & Suites, while Fátima is 23 mi away.
- The rooms, the cleanliness, the warming welcome and the attention to our stay even if it was only for a night, the breakfast, the balcony… everything
- The proprietary was very kind and comprehensive, not only she helped me do a late check in, but also, i did a mistake when booking my room and she helped me and correctly booked the room for the nights that I intended. Best experience ever
- A warm and helpfull welcome, very nice decoration and great breakast. The room was very clean and comfortable
- I didnt have breakfast as I was leaving really earlylocation was very central, parking wasnt to bad although you have to pay for parking at the square near the property free after 18.30, there is a free car park nearby but its not very obvious.saying that I thought the property was excellent
- The room was great, very comfortable and very very clean! The hostess was very nice and if we needed anything we could just call her and get an answer right away. We didnt know there was a kitchen for the guests, and that was a great plus! If we ever come back, we will stay here.
The Olive Hill Guesthouse
One of our top picks in Batalha. Located 1.9 mi from Batalha Monastery, The Olive Hill Guest house provides accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking.Every unit features a private bathroom and shower, air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a fridge.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.The Olive Hill Guest house offers a terrace.Guests can swim in the outdoor swimming pool, go hiking or cycling, or relax in the garden and use the barbecue facilities.Exposalao Exhibition Center is 1.9 mi from the accommodations.
- Very friendly staff. Clean rooms with nice views and good looking bathrooms. Great buck for value
- The Olive Hill is a lovely guesthouse run by a nice couple who treat every guest with kindness, We stayed there a night and the room was clean, modern and quite big.The breakfast was pretty good and you can have food delivered by some restaurants in Batalha.
- Our stay was completely amazing. The room we stayed was pretty, clean and comfortable. The owners were lovely and so kind to us. The view is breathtaking. We will come back for sure. We felt at home, and safe.
- The spot, the view, the breakfast, the privacy. All perfect
- The pink bungalow was perfect! Everything was super clean and the owners are the nicest The breakfast that they served in the room was so fresh and delicious Is a place to return!
Nature et al House – Casa para uso exclusivo
Located 2.1 mi from Batalha Monastery, Nature et al House – Casa para uso exclusivo provides accommodations with a garden, a terrace and room service for your convenience. Both WiFi and private parking are available at the bed and breakfast free of charge.A microwave, a fridge and toaster are also featured in the kitchen, as well as a kettle.Guests at Nature et al House – Casa para uso can enjoy a continental breakfast.Hiking can be enjoyed nearby.Exposalao Exhibition Center is 3.1 mi from the accommodations.
- Very nice people and very great place everything was perfect highly recommended
- Sofia was very nice, and the house is on a very quiet and amazing place! You can hear the birds in the morning, and silence in the night!The house was sparkling clean, and we were even able to collect some fresh eggs for breakfast!! Strongly recommend it!
- The apartment was perfect. The charming homey touches made us feel welcome and right at home. The hostess had a fire lit and ready for our arrival. The views from the apartment were a nice bonus. We would absolutely stay here again. Our only regret is that we werent spending more time in the area or we would have booked another night.
- We liked Everything. Apartment was very spacious and well appointed. The owner was very friendly and had a fire going before we even arrived, which was cosy. The kitchen was stocked with basic snacks and breakfast, so kind. Comfortable beds. Each room also had a heater.
- A lovely and helpfull family Wonderfull Place to stay on the country side. Excellent breakfast.
Located in Fátima, near Sanctuary of Our Lady of Fatima, Fatima Rooms features free WiFi.All units feature air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Chapel of the Apparitions is 1,800 feet from the bed and breakfast, while Sanctuary of Fátima is a 7-minute walk away.
No reviews yet.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Leiria