Casa da Portela de Sampriz
Located in Ponte da Barca, 30 miles from Barcelos, Casa da Portela de Sampriz provides a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.Casa da Portela de Sampriz has a terrace.There’s a shared lounge at this property and guests can go hiking nearby.Braga is 23 miles from the accommodation, while Geres is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 63 miles from Casa da Portela de Sampriz.
- Beautiful place with a lot of character. Excellent hosts, eager to tell about the history of the house, and even more eager to make your stay as pleasant as possible providing maps for walking, giving tips which restaurants to visit, …. Good breakfast with a lot of choice eggs, variety of cheeses, meat, croissants, jams, …. Good beds and the rooms were tastefully decorated according to the history of the house.
- The view is awesome , the pool is also nice and refreshing, it feels like staying in a castle from the 20th. Breakfast was great
- The charming decor, the cleanliness, fantastic swimming pool and surroundings, overall a well done job of blending old world history, architecture and furniture and contemporary comfort.
- Ingenting fattades.Fantastic house from the 16th centuary. Restoured carefully. A warm welcome from the owner and his wife.
- Location was splendid, magnificent view. The house, garden and all the accomodation were extremely beautiful.The hospitality and friendlyness of the owner and staff was brillant. We also appreciated very much the explanation of the walks and the things to see in the region.
Located in the village of Terras de Bouro, Rio Homem offers simply decorated rooms with a private bathroom. It features a restaurant and a snack bar.Rio Homem has traditionally decorated rooms with wooden furniture and parquet floors. Each of the air-conditioned rooms has a telephone and a TV.Guests can start their day with a breakfast buffet served in the property’s restaurant. They can also relax with a refreshing drink at the bar.Peneda-Geres National Park is 16 mi, while the Castelo de Lindoso is 23 mi. Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport is 38 mi away.
- Very good pricing. The facilities are OK,. The restaurant its good with a surprisingly good choice of wines and good regional cuisine. The staff is nice and present.
- Perto de tudo o necessrio, com um excelente pequeno almoo e um restaurante com boa comida e preo acessvel.Funcionrios muito simpticos!
- servio 5 estrelas tudo muinto limpo , pekeno almoo top,comida no restaurante por baixo muinto boa!Donos gente muinto boa y de maneiras,gostei de tudo,obrigada y ate a prxima
- O alojamento bem localizado e limpo. Os colaboradores muito atenciosos, 5 estrelas. A comida maravilhosa do restaurante bem servida e timo preo. A limpeza e normas de segurana contra covid muito bom. Ficamos muito satisfeitos recomendo ambiente muito familiar concerteza iremos voltar.
- Quarto agradvel e limpo com cama confortvel, ar condicionado e casadebanho privativa.Bom pequenoalmoo includo no preo.Funcionrios simpticos.
Casa Nobre do Correio-Mor
One of our top picks in Ponte da Barca. Overlooking the Lima River Valley and distant mountains of Peneda-Gerês National Park, this 17th-century manor house has a garden with outdoor pool. Facilities include a games room.Individually decorated, the rooms and suites at Casa Nobre do Correio-Mor include a private bathroom with free toiletries. Some feature a four-poster bed, balcony or antique-style furniture.A continental breakfast is served in the room or breakfast room with large fireplace, chandelier and arched ceiling. Barbecue facilities and a bar are available, and within a 5-minute walk there are a few restaurants.Built by ancestors of the current owners, Casa Nobre do Correio is named after the postmaster who once lived here. Much of the original stone is still exposed. Table tennis and pool are provided, and there is free Wi-Fi.Set in Ponte da Barca, the guest house is 21 mi from Braga and there is free parking on site.
- Of all the places I stayed on my 2 week tour of Portugal, this restored 17th century manorhouse was my favorite. The house is dropdead gorgeous. The complimentary breakfast was the best I had in Portugal. The place is set up more like a house rather than a hotel, if you stay up after the rest of the guests go to bed and hang out in the enormous living room its very easy to imagine that you won the lottery and youre relaxing in your own portuguese mansion.
- A lovingly maintained beautiful Noble family Home gives the Experience of staying in a museum. The local lady who does the cooking, cleaning and Administers the bookings was very friendly. Breakfast included products from her own family garden. The owner of the house welcomed us personally, offered us a free upgrade and joined us for a friendly chat at breakfast. Wholeheartedly recommended!
- A unique and authentic noble house with extreme character. Ceu, Sky, the hostess, was delightful and supersympatico. Stay here to experience something completely different from standard accommodation, yet very comfortable.
- Superb mansion, breakfast, host and in addition to this, near to the regions attractions. Historic and exciting old Building.
- I had a very pleasant stay at Casa Nobre do correio Mor. The staff cu is a fantastic host. The breakfast is excellent with everything you need and even more.
Quinta Do Fijo
Located 0.8 mi from Arcos de Valdevez, Quinta do Fijó B&B offers guests comfortable rooms and an outdoor swimming pool. There is a tennis court and horse riding activities in the property.Quinta do Fijó features twin and double rooms with private bathrooms. One of the rooms include a spa bath. The rooms are equipped with central heating, a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and a sofa. Guests can access a shared lounge with sofas and TVFeaturing some rustic elements like exposed stone walls, Quinta do Fijó has a shared kitchen where guests can prepare their own meals. Alternatively guests can visit the traditional Portuguese restaurants in Arcos de Valdevez and taste the local gastronomy.It is recommended to have a car so guests can explore the most interesting places in the area. Ponte da Barca is 3.7 mi away and along the Lima River guests will find the beautiful town of Ponte de Lima. The historical city of Viana do Castelo is 30 mi away and Porto International Airport is 62 mi away.
- A simpatia do staffDo pequenoalmooDo local… autntico paraso… lindo
- Beauties of tourism, real people and cozy atmosphere,
- Benevolent owners.The location is convenient. In walking distance the city center and the river, along which you can walk or swim in it both in the afternoon and in the evening.The breakfast coffee is delicious
- Do sitio que completamente isolado de qualquer casa.
- A localizao boa, as comodidades so fantsticas, a quinta espectacular….o sr. Carlos, a filha e a esposa sempre disponveis para as informaes que pretendamos. Para uma prxima visita a esta zona, Arcos de Valdevez, com certeza que iremos ficar por l.
Nations Gerês – Bed & Breakfast
Located in Geres in the Norte Region region and Geres Thermal Spa reachable within 984 feet, Nations Gerês – Bed & Breakfast features accommodations with free WiFi, BBQ facilities, a shared lounge and free private parking.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or buffet breakfast.A sun terrace is available for guests to use at Nations Gerês – Bed & Breakfast.Parque Nacional da Peneda Geres is 1.1 mi from the accommodations, while Sao Bento da Porta Aberta Sanctuary is 3.1 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro, 43 mi from Nations Gerês – Bed & Breakfast, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Expectations we low after reading the reviews, but they were definitely exceeded! Nations is an oldfashioned bed and breakfast, with beautiful views over Geres. The staff was really nice, gave us all the information we needed. There was a wellequipped kitchen and a common room for everyone to use. The breakfast was basic but nice. It was a buffetstyle breakfast with scrambled eggs, bread, pancakes, jam, cheese, ham, yogurt, cereal…The room was beautiful, with old furniture and nice modern touches. We had a balcony and bathtub in our room. The internet worked great, the bed was comfortable and an extra heater was provided!Overall the stay was really great value for money and I could really see the amount of effort the staff puts into hosting their guests.
- Great breakfast, very friendly and helpful staff, amazing location and view. Very nice common spaces and kitchen. Obrigadissima!
- Amazing view Great breakfast Lovely staff Great value for money
- The location is beautiful and near many hiking trails although you do need a car. The staff were friendly and helpful. I enjoyed the breakfast. Wifi excellent in common spaces
- Lovely staff with great recommendations. The hosts try everything to make your stay a great one.
Located in Geres, Pedra Bela offers accommodations with a patio or a balcony, free WiFi and flat-screen TV, as well as a restaurant.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.Geres Thermal Spa is a 4-minute walk from Pedra Bela, while Parque Nacional da Peneda Geres is 4.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 59 miles from the accommodation.
- Atendimento excelente. Os funcionrios so muito simpticos e prestveis.
- Caf da manh bem servio e o atendimento bom, funcionrios educados.
- Localizao muito boa, as condies do quarto eram boas e com funcionrios bastante atenciosos e simpticos.
- Gostei muito da zona onde se situava o alojamento, estava perto de tudo, gostei da decorao, o pequeno almoo apesar de no ser buffet foi muito bom, pouca variedade mas muito bom
- Quarto, limpeza, pequeno almoo, refeies e atendimento
Featuring an outdoor pool overlooking both sides of the Caniçada lagoon, Verde Pinho is in the Peneda Gerês National Park. All rooms have balconies with views of the surrounding mountains and lagoon.Individually decorated, each air-conditioned room includes a flat-screen TV, fridge and modern, private bathroom.There is a bar, a snack bar and lounge with exposed stone walls and a fireplace. A supermarket and a few bars and restaurants are found within a 10-minute drive.The lagoon offers watersports and has several beaches, and the mountains are good for hiking. There is a spa center in Vila do Gerês, 4.3 mi away.Braga is around 45 minutes by car and the E1 motorway is 5 minutes further. Guimarães is around 1 hour’s drive away and Residencial Verde Pinho has a free car park.
- The room was better than expected, with a very decent bathroom and also always very clean.Nicely located with a good view of the lake
- Staff, location, breakfast not included but cheap, cleanliness.
- The view, the owner was very friendly, very helpful if you need them. Room was big. I defently would go back.
- The view is great.The pool and area around is very good.Location is very central.
- Its clean, our room seems brand new. The pool is nice.
Casa de Abbades
Casa de Abbades is located 5 mi from Ponte de Lima, 16 mi from Braga. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every unit is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Certain units feature a seating area where you can relax and terrace or balcony. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.The area is popular for cycling. Guimarães is 25 mi from Casa de Abbades, while Viana do Castelo is 18 mi away. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 39 mi from the property.
- Beautiful swimming pool, friendly owners and overall a nice quiet and authentic place to stay
- Beautiful house, beautiful garden, clean and quiet. Swimming pool is good sized and is also very clean. Excellent for families.
- Adorei passar as nossas mini frias na casa de Abbades. E uma linda quinta ,um citio maravilhoso,um Paraso na Terra. A D.Madalena uma jia de pessoa. A quinta encontrarse quase no centro de aldeia onde que h todo comrcio cafs, restaurante, padaria. E tambm no muito longe de Parque de Gers. Adorei!
- Un lugar maravilloso para descansar. El desayuno espectacular, te lo sirven si quieres en el jardn. La piscina, sus rincones, la amabilidad del personal. Y muy bien ubicado para visitar ciudades, pueblos,playas y el parque de peneda Geres. Laika nuestra Golden disfrut tanto como nosotros.La Sra Madalena es toda una anfitriona.Sin duda repetiremos!!
- Lendroit est extrmement agrable, un vrai petit coin de paradis. Tout est parfait de laccueil au dpart . Madalena est aux petits soins . Encore mieux que sur les photos et cest rare! Nous y retournerons cest sr
Casa da Várzea
Located in the peaceful village of Beiral, this 16th-century manor house is surrounded by landscaped gardens. Guests can relax beside the outdoor pool and enjoy the view of the Lima Valley.The rooms at Quinta da Várzea de Beiral are traditionally decorated, with white painted walls and dark wooden furniture. They come with private bathrooms, with a bathtub or shower.A fresh breakfast is served daily in the dining room, which features views of the garden. After breakfast, guests can relax in the lounge or take a walk along one of the many hiking trails nearby.There is free private parking available at Quinta da Várzea de Beiral. The villages of Ponte de Lima and Ponte da Barca are a 6.2 mi drive away. Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport is 37 mi away.
- It was one of the best spots we have ever stayed. Amazingly relaxed, in a 17th century family run manor house. We were blessed to be only guests for 6 days. Old classic style. Landlord and spouse made us feel at home. Every morning had amazing breakfast with stunning valley view. Fantastic pool to chill and relax. For dinner Ponte de Lima or Barca do Lima each 9km away.
- Beautiful Villa with gardens and a pool.Very nice host!
- sehr nette Besitzer und sehr individuelles Frhstck
- Heerlijk verblijf in een authentiek landhuis . Uiterst vriendelijke eigenaars. Lekker ontbijt met o.a. eigen producten en lekkere koffie. Een aanrader!!!
- Vista incrvel.tima para famlias e amigos com uma piscina incrvel e salo de jogos!
Quinta Calheiros – Rural Place
Quinta Calheiros – Rural Place is located in Coucieiro and offers free bikes, an outdoor swimming pool and a garden. The air-conditioned accommodations is 30 mi from Viana do Castelo, and guests benefit from private parking available on site and free WiFi.This bed and breakfast includes 5 bedrooms, a living room and a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a dining area, and 5 bathrooms with a shower.The bed and breakfast provides a barbecue and a terrace.Braga is 12 mi from Quinta Calheiros – Rural Place, while Guimarães is 26 mi away. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 44 mi from the accommodations.
- Localizao e rea da casa. Disponibilidade e simpatia do dono da casa.
- Gostei do sossego, do cozinha toda equipada, do espao verde amplo e agradvel e da acessibilidade.Perfeito para uma famlia alargada ou grupo de amigos.A casa tem 5 quartos com uma casa de banho completa em cada quarto!O espao interior e exterior limpo e agradvel!Perfeito para adolescentes poderem conhecer um meio mais rural ou simplesmente jogar a bola. Para quem tem filhos mais pequenos perfeito para jogar s escondidas! Recomendo.
- O espao interior e o espao exterior a casa lindssima e o espao envolvente est bem tratado.
- La maison tait gniale, les chambres spacieuses et toute avec salle de bain privative! La piscine tait top et le cadre magnifique! nous avons ador et la recommandons vivement!
- Habitaciones muy amplias todas ellas con bao completo y zona de vestidor
Looking for: Best Hotels in Lourido