Offering a restaurant on site, Samsam is located in Meerssen at a 13-minute car drive from the city Maastricht. Free Wi-Fi access is available and free parking is possible on site.For each room, the bathroom is fitted with a bath or a shower.At Samsam you will find a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered include luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling.Valkenburg is 4.6 mi away and National Park Hoge Kempen can be reached within 30 minutes by car.
- Convenient, as close to Maastricht city. Reachable by local train.Spacious room. Very good breakfast and staff very friendly. Very warm welcome.
- The owner was very friendly. They proudly showed us the videos of their grand son being invited to the Ellen show. We were surprised they suddenly show us about that but we can tell they are very proud and happy to share this to everyone hahahah
- I had a perfect dinner in a wonderful atmosphere. Really good food!
- Cute place with very friendly hosts and spacious basic rooms.
- It was a great hotel. I only wished that we had time to eat in the restaurant. The food looked amazing. Great people Great service and really nice rooms.
Saga and More B&B Brasserie
Saga and More B&B Brasserie is a charming Bed & Breakfast located between Valkenburg and Maastricht. Just between the Mergelgrotten and the ‘Geul’.A luxury breakfast is served with Swedish dishes.
- Owners were friendly and tentative. They have a full menu now. Breakfast was included and fantastic. The best dinner. We had traditional Netherland stew and my children had a cheeseburger and chicken wings. Best burger ever!! Desserts were incredible. Planning our next trip. Stayed in the family room, worked great for the 4 of us. Very clean.
- Breakfast was very good. The owners were very friendly always had time to stop and talk
- Very welcoming and friendly staff. Picturesque setting with nice surrounding area. Especially good if youre into cycling. Free wifi. Delicious home made breakfasts each morning.
- The friendly welcome. We were treated as old friends even though this was the first time we had stayed at the b b.
- The environment was good and relaxing! The bed were very soft and the breakfast was very good also!
Bed & Breakfast op ‘t Indsje
A 10-minute drive from Maastricht’s city center, Bed & Breakfast op ‘t Indsje offers simply furnished rooms with a view. On-site bicycle rental is offered. Free Wi-Fi is available.Bed & Breakfast op ‘t Indsje’s rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a radio. The bathroom is fitted with either a bath or shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries are provided.A freshly prepared breakfast is served daily in the downstairs restaurant. At night, Eetcafe op ‘t Indsje serves several meat, fish and vegetarian dishes. Or guests can relax with a drink at the bar. Packed lunches are available on request.Golf course Het Rijk van Margraten is 1.2 mi from the bed and breakfast. Train Station Maastricht Randwyck is 3.7 mi from the property.
- Very good location, in beautiful green area and at cycling distance to Maastricht . Friendly staff and good kicthen!
- Staff willing to help. Clean comfortable room. Good mattras.
- Very nice staff, free parking, super location close to Maastricht aken Vaals valkenburg. Breakfast is fantastic. Very nice view from the room.
- Wonderful hosts breakfast! Thanks!Perfect bed and bathroom! Next to Maastricht, so easy reachable by car.
- The room was clean. A nice BB considering the price.Great BB for a short stay. Loved the eggs in the morning.Lady in the morning was quite helpfull with breakfast Do you want eggs. How do you want them. Bacon, sunny side up?. Want to try our homemade jam?. Do you want yoghurt with fresh fruit after?
One of our best sellers in Valkenburg! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, B&B Gerlachus offers accommodations in Valkenburg. Free private parking is available on site.The room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a seating area for your convenience, a coffee machine, and a private bathroom with a separate shower and toilet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.B&B Gerlachus offers an extensive, regional breakfast. In addition, some dogs and cats are present at the accommodations.The property’s direct surroundings are suitable for hiking and cycling. Cauberg is 1.4 mi from B&B Gerlachus, while Roman Catacombes is 1.2 mi away. The nearest airport is Maastricht Airport, 3.1 mi from B&B Gerlachus.
- Location is very convenient. The house itself is cozy and charming. Breakfast was excellent. But most of all, host were great extremely helpful and shared a lot out useful tips for sightseeing.
- Breakfast was traditional and I was satisfied with it. Both hosts Annigje and Alexander were great company and very helpful we got a lot of information about local history and other information about community and city of Maastricht.The room was clean and spacious, house is placed in quite neighbourhood.All in all I recommend the place to stay.
- Annigje and Alexander are wonderful hosts and a joy to chat with, they are very helpful if you need some insiders tips to nearby Maastricht. There is a homely feel, the room is light and spacious. They have two lovely dogs, unfortunately we couldnt meet the cats, they were a bit shy I guess Annigje brings in a wonderful breakfast in the morning with local touches such as the Limburg cheese and applepear jam/reduction, for an authentic local experience it doesnt get better than this.
- A very fine lodgings nice hostess and host, three lovely cats who had been trained not to enter the guest rooms, furniture and equipment just aged enough to give it a homely and comfortable feel. Annigje went out of her way to draw and explain a nice and interesting walking trip to Valkenburg. In the evening I had a pleasant discussion with her and host Alexander whilst enjoying some heady drinks, ensuring a long and healthy sleep. All in all highly recommended.
- Heerlijk ontbijt, gastvrije mensen, sfeervolle kamer, goed bed
B&B Le Rêve Maastricht
Set in Maastricht in the Limburg Region, 3.1 mi from Vrijthof, B&B Le Rêve Maastricht features a terrace and views of the city. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property. Served daily, guests can enjoy communal breakfast at a shared breakfast table.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as golfing and cycling. Mecc Maastricht is 3.1 mi from Le Rêve Maastricht, while Bonnefantenmuseum is 3.1 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Maastricht Airport, 3.1 mi from the property.
- beautiful location and a super delicious breakfast! would definitely stay here again!
- The owners were incredibly helpful and generous with advice
- Breakfast was outstanding. The view over Maastricht was fabulous from the garden. We were very lucky because there were some nice other guests as well. Perfect for visiting Maastricht and the hills of South Limburg.
- Very peaceful setting, generous tasty breakfast catered for gluten free!, lovely design and touches to the barn room, welcoming hosts. Great location for walks/runs, with a short drive to explore Maastricht
- Location is in the countryside, yet close to the city. Beautiful view, relaxed atmosphere and stunning facility
Located in Valkenburg, Ferrum Ferrum offers accommodations with a patio or a terrace, free WiFi and flat-screen TV, as well as a bar and a garden. The accommodations feature a hot tub.There’s a seating and/or dining area in some units.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.At Ferrum Ferrum guests are welcome to use a hot tub.Recreatiepark De Valkenier is 2.7 miles from the accommodation, while Cauberg is 2.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Maastricht-Aachen Airport, 13 miles from Ferrum Ferrum.
- Easy to find.Good off road parking.Great rooms great outdoor living area.Hot tub.Outdoor heater.Outdoor log fire.Outdoor area, under cover, great for breakfast, dinner, sitting around in the evening.Host went out of their way to sort us out a barbecue on our last evening. Valkenburg is only a 45 min walk along country paths quite roads.Taxi ride back at night is only 12 euro.
- The hosts are very welcoming and they delivered a plentiful breakfast hamper to the room. We didnt take advantage of them but the property has a hot tub and sauna. Secure parking. Very quiet and peaceful location close to the charming town of Valkenburg and about 20 minutes by car to Maastricht.
- Ontbijt was goed, meer dan voldoende. Locatie was goed. Je kunt te voet naar Valkenburg en bent met de auto in een kwartier in Maastricht. Jacuzzi is fijn. Eigenaren waren vriendelijk.
- De sfeer,gastvrijheid van het personeel,mooie locatie zelf.Het hele plaatje klopte,tot in de kleine details.Heerlijk ontspannen sfeer
- Ontbijt was met zorg klaar gemaakt. Het ontbrak aan niks!!Superlocatie en zeer aardige/behulpzame eigenaars die het je echt naar de zin willen maken en hun beroep met passie uitvoeren, TOP!!!
Bed & Breakfast ‘t Klooster
One of our best sellers in Maastricht! Located in Maastricht, Bed & Breakfast ‘t Klooster offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TV, as well as a shared lounge and a garden.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.Bed & Breakfast ‘t Klooster has a terrace.A bicycle rental service is available at the accommodation, while cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Vrijthof is 5 miles from Bed & Breakfast ‘t Klooster, while Basilica of Saint Servatius is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Maastricht-Aachen Airport, 7 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- The proximity to the center was minutes away. The owner was extremely friendly and we had a warm welcome. He explained the history of the property. It is a rare gem in Maastricht.
- Very close the the centrum, bus stop around the corner, very comfortable beds, delicious breakfast buffet, helpful and friendly staff. We will definitely recommend this wonderful bed and breakfast to friends and family!
- Superb host! Amazing experiance to sleep in this hotel.Tasty breakfast! Lovley calm area aside from crowded Maastricht Charming area with beutiful sunset. Comfy access to Maasticht with a bike. Strongly recommend
- It was really nice time in BB t Klooster. We had everything what we needed, owner Ben take care of us very good. Breakfast was delicious. Very cozy atmosphere and beautifoul place with history. Great painting next to the door, art of painter with big potential. If You want to know more You need to talk with the host Ben, he will tell You the whole story
- Location is just outside Maastricht, we went by car. On location is enough space for free parking. We had a standard room which was good. Bathroom is not super big, but clean towels and soaps. So everything you need. Beds were comfortable! Breakfast is really nice as wel, selection of different fresh breads, eggs, cheese, meat selection and some fruitjuice etc. etc.
B&B De Hofnar
This cozy B&B is located in the heart of Maastricht and offers simple, elegant rooms in 2 historical buildings near the famous Vrijthof square.B&B De Hofnar has various types of rooms. The accommodations offers rooms with shared facilities and rooms with a private bathroom or shared facilities. The B&B De Hofnar provides you with a convenient base in the center of this bustling city.B&B De Hofnar has two locations: you can find our main building at Keizer Karelplein and our second location at Capucijnenstraat. The Keizer Karelplein is next to the Vrijthof and Capucijnenstraat is a 5-minute walk. Location is due to availability. Both locations offer free WiFi.Decide to wake up with a wholesome breakfast buffet, while admiring the view of the well-known Basilica of Saint Servatius. Breakfast is optional and at a surcharge. With the lively Vrijthof square at a very short walk distance, you can easily explore the historical town center on foot.Enjoy the tasteful guest rooms, characteristic residence and excellent location of this attractive B&B – named after the court jester (“hofnar”) featured in the stained glass window above its main entrance.
- Location was central , close to everything.Room was always clean and the bed was comfy
- Location was fantastic. The owner, Ben, was very accommodating.
- We had a room with a private bathroom and although small, it was still comfortable and felt luxurious for a BB. Definitely would recommend this to anyone even if the location were not as good as it is
- The breakfast was quite goodmore and better than I expectedexcellent. The staff was also greatexcellent. Location was excellent.
- Very good location. Nice bed. OK breakfast.Value for money!
Bed en Breakfast VerdeSud
One of our top picks in Eijsden. Bed en Breakfast VerdeSud is located in Eijsden, 5 mi from Maastricht and 17 mi from Aachen. Free WiFi access is offered throughout this accommodations.Each room is designed individually and fitted with a smart flat-screen TV, a mini-bar and coffee/tea making facilities. For your comfort, you will find bath robes, toiletries and a hair dryer in the private bathroom with shower.Bed en Breakfast VerdeSud features a shared lounge, bicycle rental and a closed bicycle shed. The accommodations offers breakfast with local products. In addition, guests will receive a warm drink and a treat upon arrival.Valkenburg is 8.1 mi from Bed en Breakfast VerdeSud, while Liège is 12 mi away. The nearest airport is Maastricht-Aachen Airport, 9.9 mi from the property. Free private parking is available.
- The rooms are spacious, the bed comfortable and, since everything was new, the wifi / heating worked perfectly. The guesthouse is located in a quiet neighbourhood. The guesthouse is decorated in a way that makes you calm. Tea and coffee was offered for free in the rooms nice touch.
- Themed bedrooms with personal touches. Great bed and located in a quiet setting. Good breakfast. Space for a car and convenient to get to and from.
- The room was comfortable, spacious and warm, the breakfast was delicious and healthy, the interior is beautiful, the staff very friendly. There is a busstop closeby to take you to Maastricht Forum MECC in 20 minutes.
- Very clean and chic rooms, spacious and comfortable. Great breakfast, served inside or outside on a lovely terrace. And the hosts where very careful and aware of all the distancing regulations, but still it felt friendly and welcoming.
- Staff was good. Breakfast very good staff was very helpful.
Featuring free bikes and a terrace, 4BnB Maastricht has accommodations in Maastricht with free WiFi and city views. Housed in a building dating from 19th century, this bed and breakfast is 2.9 miles from Basilica of Saint Servatius and 2.9 miles from Vrijthof.The air-conditioned bed and breakfast consists of 1 bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries, and a seating area.Continental and à la carte breakfast options are available every morning at the bed and breakfast.Basilica of Our Lady is 3.8 miles from 4BnB Maastricht, while Hotel Management School Maastricht is 1.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Maastricht-Aachen, 6 miles from the accommodation, and the property offers a free airport shuttle service.
- Top locatie en een super mooie accomodatie! Heerlijk gebruik gemaakt van de fietsen.
- De bedden waren voortreffelijk, heerlijk uitgebreid ontbijt, veel luxe zoals onbeperkt koffie/thee en fruit. Alles blinkend schoon.
- Wij wilde natuur en de stad Maastricht bezoeken. Dit BB ligt er precies tussen. De bijbehorende gratis fietsen waren top! Zeer goed ontbijt en ruime, gezellige, schone kamers. Er werd elke dag even schoongemaakt
- Laccs, laccueil, Le confort, la discrtion, et le petit djeuner trs gnreux, le calme et la propret, le lit king size, la douche litalienne…lendroit est trs cozy et romantique. Parfait pour moi.
- Rustige mooi accommodatie! Fijn dat je er fietsen gratis kan gebruiken om de omgeving te ontdekken!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Meerssen