The Lodge at Atlantic Beach
One of our top picks in Melkbosstrand. Located on the Atlantic Beach Golf Estate, The Lodge at Atlantic Beach is just 0.6 mi from Melkbosstrand Beach. Free WiFi and private parking is available on site.The rooms feature traditional décor, satellite TV and a mini-fridge. They also come with tea-and-coffee making facilities. The apartments include an open-plan lounge and kitchenette.Guests have access to the golf course, as well as the Leisure Center and the Elemental Health and Beauty Spa which is located across the road from the lodge. It also offers two tennis courts, a swimming pool and fitness center. The Clubhouse restaurant serves a variety of a la carte meals.The Lodge at Atlantic Beach is located 19 mi from Cape Town’s Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, and 22 mi from Table Mountain. Cape Town International Airport is 25 mi away.
- It was very great but wish you can include lunch and super
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. Easy check in. Quiet and peaceful.
- excellent facility as described. the staff went out their way as i am vegan. they bought special breakfast ingredients for me. staff are more than welcoming and friendly. well worth the money
- I liked the simplicity of entrance and exit no hidden gates. Peaceful surroundings.
- Lovely room overlooking the fairway, we had access to a patio area,often there would be springbok just outside the patio doors.The staff at the lodge were all friendly and efficient. Full use of the facilities at the fitness centre and the clubhouse. Beautiful beach within 3 minutes drive. Perfect place to relax!
Melkbos on D’Beach
Set in Melkbosstrand, Melkbos on D’Beach features accommodations with access to a communal garden. Complimentary WiFi is featured.Fitted with a balcony or patio, the units offer air conditioning and feature a flat-screen TV, a private or external bathroom. Some units also have a kitchenette equipped with a microwave.A fire pit can be found at the property, along with a lounge area. The property can also cater for functions.Big Bay is 4.7 mi from Melkbos on D’Beach, while Yzerfontein is within 40 minutes’ drive. The nearest airport is Cape Town International Airport, 31 mi from the property.
- Breakfast was excellent and freshly prepared when ordered. Location is brilliant, on the beach. Easy access to highway for work purposes.The host Dirk and the owner were extremely helpful and friendly. Nothing was too much trouble.
- Very nice outside area a stoep from which you can see and hear the waves. Right next to restaurants and coffee shops. Very good value for money.
- EXCELLENT. NICE LOCATION NICE PEOPLE Dirk especially WE WILL DEFINITELY COME BACK
- This place exceeded my expectations by far. The location is absolutely fantastic. You are within walking distance of some fine restaurants. Plenty parking. The view is just stunning. 5 Minutes walk to the beach, and I took it slow.Cant wait to go back.
- The spot is central to town easy to beach and staff was great
14 Penguin Place, Melkbosstrand
One of our best sellers in Melkbosstrand! Located in Melkbosstrand, 1 mi from Koeberg Library, 14 Penguin Place, Melkbosstrand has barbecue facilities and a garden, as well as free WiFi. The property is around 1.4 mi from Melkbos trail registration/permit and 1.4 mi from Melkbos 4WD training. Guests can enjoy sea views.At the guest house, rooms are equipped with a desk. Every room has a wardrobe and a flat-screen TV, and all rooms are fitted with a terrace. All guest rooms include a seating area.14 Penguin Place, Melkbosstrand offers an outdoor pool. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the accommodations, including skiing, cycling and hiking.Speaking Afrikaans and English, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical advice on the area at the 24-hour front desk.Jan se Gat is 2.6 mi from 14 Penguin Place, Melkbosstrand. The nearest airport is Cape Town International Airport, 20 mi from the guest house.
- The Host was very friendly and treated us with respect. she is one of a kind
- There were coffee and Tea and breakfast cereals in the room. Santi was very chatty when checking me in, very sweet. The owner, Ronnie, is a true host and chatted and shared lovely stories.
- Its a gem of a place, tranquil and peaceful, if you need a get away and want to fall asleep to the sound of waves, its a definite must and the host was friendly and very accommodating.
- The location, the spectacular view of the ocean was absolutely amazing
- The sunset and the sunrise . The roaring of the sea and the beautiful smell of seasalt. The seaview room we stayed in was pure white decor and bedding was fresh and stunning…Santie brought us bottle of champagne with chocolates ..Kitchen was neat even the window sills was neat and clean. We had a full on breakfast basically more than expected. Fresh fruit salad , muesli , fruity yogurts . warm brekkie with toast and Juice..honey , jam , fresh real butter…flowers on our table..decor was nice.
Hilton Cove Beach House
Boasting sea views, Hilton Cove Beach House features accommodations with a patio and a kettle, around 1.7 mi from Haakgat Beach. This holiday home features a garden, barbecue facilities, free WiFi and free private parking.The holiday home has 5 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 2 bathrooms with a shower.A terrace is available on site and windsurfing can be enjoyed within close proximity of the holiday home.Birkenhead Shopping Center is less than 0.6 mi from Hilton Cove Beach House, while Koeberg Nature Reserve is 6.2 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Cape Town International Airport, 19 mi from the accommodations.
- Everything else. The fixtures, the amenities, the decor, the welcome, the view… It was all brilliant
- We loved all the amenities provided the host was superb with her hospitality and saw to our every need. The rooms were well equipped, well stocked kitchen, lovely open spaces with amazing beach views. Kids had a fantastic time, everyone felt very relaxed and comfortable. Both levels of the house have a fully fitted kitchen, sizeable lounge and dining areas including well maintained bedrooms. Felt very safe and secure lots of malls and shops close by very central to all amenities but still felt like a getaway. Highly recommended!
- The family loved everything. The photographs on the website dont do it justice. Beautiful house in a beautiful location.
- Our stay at the Hilton Covet was just perfect! The Place is just as beautiful as shown in the pictures, maybe even more so! Such a wonderful, cozy and calm place to stay at, especially as a family! We fell asleep to the sound of the ocean and really would have liked to have stayed longer. We are just going to have to make a plan to come back. Lara is a warm, kind and caring host who attended to our every need and helped us have a lovely stay. All the wonderful goodies she left for us was very much appreciated. I would highly recommend this beautiful home for your next stay.
- The owner was on call most of the time to check on our arrival and when we arrived they came to greet us. Oh, the house was so spectacular, it had resources that we needed. we had DSTV, NETFLIX, SHOWMAX, YOUTUBE . The wifi was so fast and convenient. The kitchen had everything we needed. What a beautiful kitchen. Comfortable bed with extra rugs. Towels were there. I am looking forward to going back soon. Lara is the best host.
Beach Apartment Melkbosstrand
Beach Apartment Melkbosstrand is a ground level apartment with a small garden and a portable barbecue. Free private parking is available.The air-conditioned unit has 1 bedroom and an open plan lounge area with a sofa bed and flat-screen TV. The kitchen is fully equipped and includes a gas hob, electric oven, a microwave and refrigerator. There is a private bathroom with a shower.You can engage in various activities, such as golfing and kite surfing. Melkbosstrand Country Club is 0.9 mi away and Birckenhead Shopping Center is within 5 minutes’ drive.The nearest airport is Cape Town International Airport, 27 mi from Beach Apartment
- Perfect as a get away and to relax without being directly in the main touristic area but still not being far away walking distance
- Had a lovely time. Everything was as advertised, seaview etc, near the beach etc.
- Peaceful atmosphere, everything I needed was available
- It is a beautiful location. Parking was safe and secure. Kitchen was well equipped.
- The apartment was beautifully decorated, with lots of space and cupboards. The kitchen was well equipped and the parking was private to the apartment, and safely secured.The owner and her housekeeper were incredibly friendly and helpful.
Atlantic Loft SA
One of our top picks in Melkbosstrand. Located just 2.1 mi from Birkenhead Shopping Center, Atlantic Loft SA provides accommodations in Melkbosstrand with access to a garden, a private beach area, as well as a 24-hour front desk. This beachfront property offers access to a patio, free private parking and free WiFi.The apartment features 1 bedroom, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an equipped kitchenette with a microwave and a fridge, and 1 bathroom with a shower.The apartment offers a terrace. A barbecue is available on site and hiking can be enjoyed within close proximity of Atlantic Loft SA.Koeberg Nature Reserve is 5 mi from the accommodations, while Melkbos 4WD training is 3.7 mi away. The nearest airport is Cape Town International Airport, 21 mi from Atlantic Loft SA.
- The view is to die for We will be back, hopefully for more than a weekend.Thank you very much
- Great view of the ocean from the bedroom. Easy access to the beach. Bed was super comfy. Host was very accommodating and easy to get hold of. The bathroom was amazing, it was so huge!!!!
- Awesome host, location and view. We loved our stay at the Atlantic Loft and will be back soon. Highly recommended!
- it was so amazing the view the beach everything .I will for sure go again.
- The location is beautiful. I especially enjoy waking up to the gentle sound of the waves and enjoying my cup of tea with that beautiful view!!
Sandcastle House Bed & Breakfast
Sandcastle House is located in Melkbostrand, It has a roof deck which offers views of Robben Island and Table Mountain. Featuring a swimming pool, the property offers guests a shared reading room and lounge.Featuring free Wi-Fi, the air-conditioned guest rooms at the Sandcastle are en suite and include tea and coffee making facilities. Breakfast is offered and breakfast packs can be arranged on request.Laundry services and transfers, as well as lunch packs and dinners are available at an additional charge.Sandcastle House is 650 feet from Melkbosch Beach, and an 8-minute drive from Atlantic Beach Golf Course. Cape Town International Airport is 25 mi away.
- Everything was amazing. Really had a great time and will definitely return
- The breakfast was great always. Hot tea and coffee, fruit, yogurt, fruit juice, a toaster with white and brown bread. They will also make a a hot breakfast to order, including eggs, bacon, sausage, fried tomato if you want. No complaints. 2 hour breakfast window.
- The reception we received on arrival was awesome. Room was beautiful and neat. The view was also very nice.
- Awesome hosts that made us feel at home from the second we entered the BB. I would highly recommend Sandcastle to anybody. The hosts are down to earth people who are very accommodating and did everything to make us feel comfortable. We engaged in meaningful conversations and it felt like we had just moved into a new neighbourhood. Although the policy says checkout by 10 am, we were encouraged to stay longer due to the fact that nobody else was booking in that day. We were allowed to sleep in and breathe the fresh ocean air.
- Breakfast was lovely, they even accommodated for my vegan needs. With in walking distance from the sea shore and with the most amazing view. You can even watch the sunset from a selection of balconies. What a lovely couple that runs this B B. Thank you Juanita and Rudolf.
Located in Melkbosstrand, a 10-minute walk from Birkenhead Shopping Centre, Aloha has a living room with a flat-screen TV, a garden with a grill, and free WiFi. Featuring free private parking, the apartment is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as hiking, snorkeling and diving.The apartment comes with 2 bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, and 1 bathroom with a shower.Both a bicycle rental service and a car rental service are available at the apartment, while cycling and fishing can be enjoyed nearby.Koeberg Nature Reserve is 7 miles from Aloha, while Melkbos 4WD training is 3.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cape Town International, 27 miles from the accommodation, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- The hostess, Andrea takes so much pride in the cleanliness of her apartment. The thoughtful and small gestures were also really appealing. The apartment is as described and has the amenities needed for a lovely and relaxing stay. I would defintely recommend and will be back.
- Very friendly host on arrival and hardly see them during my entire stay.The property is well maintained, very clean and very comfortable.
- Aloha is well situated close to everything. The hosts take pride in their property and you can see, it was clean and tidy upon arrival. So elegantly furnished, modern and well equipped. Had everything we needed. The hosts were friendly and welcoming and made us feel right at home. They were always in touch to make sure check in was smooth. Will definitely be back at Aloha
The Beach Villa
Set in Melkbosstrand, 1,950 feet from Melkbosstrand Beach, The Beach Villa offers accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool, free private parking, a shared lounge and a garden. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a barbecue. Every room includes a balcony with garden views and free WiFi.The units at the guest house feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, dvd player, and a private bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries. Guest rooms will provide guests with a wardrobe and a kettle.Guests at The Beach Villa can enjoy a buffet breakfast.The accommodations offers a sun terrace. Guests at The Beach Villa will be able to enjoy activities in and around Melkbosstrand, like hiking.Birkenhead Shopping Center is 1.5 mi from the guest house, while Koeberg Nature Reserve is 6.8 mi away. The nearest airport is Cape Town International, 20 mi from The Beach Villa, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- The staff are super friendly and very helpful. The Owner is ONE of a kind. Thanks Walter for what you did for me and my wife. We appreciate it dearly. Blessings upon you and your staff…
- Thank you for upgrading me free of charge and for the special treatment just because you wanted to go the extra mile it was a pleasure staying there.
- Excellent value for money. On the beach with plenty restaurants in walking distance on the beach to choose from to compliment the BB.
- Loved the accommodation, felt like home. Staff was absolutely amazing. We could have asked for a more perfect weekend with amazing views over the ocean.
- The bedroom was beautiful and the view was amazing! Thandi was so hospitable and friendly and she made the whole check in process really nice. Shes definitely a great employee.
Orange Inn Melkbosstrand
Located just a 5-minute drive from Van Riebeeckstrand Beach, Orange Inn Melkbosstrand features an outdoor swimming pool and a main lounge area.The spacious, air-conditioned rooms include a satellite TV and tea-and-coffee making facilities. They also come with modern décor and earth-tones colors. Each private bathroom offers a hairdryer. Some rooms have a private garden patio.Guests can relax by the pool or in the open-plan lounge, dining and bar area. Orange Inn Melkbosstrand offers a English breakfast with cereals, juices and coffee. Free private parking is available on site.Orange Inn Melkbosstrand is located 4.3 mi from the Atlantic Beach Golf Club and 9.3 mi from Blouberg. The Cape Town city center is 22 mi away and Cape Town International Airport is 28 mi away.
- It was clean, safe and the bed was very comfortable. Braai area and the swimming pool was a nice surprise. Heilet was very friendly and also willing to assist with any queries.
- The breakfast was excellent and the facilities for braaing and getting together really spacious. There is even an honour bar, I love that!The hostess was very welcoming and helpful.
- The rooms are well appointed and clean. The staff are amazing!
- The room was very clean and spacious, towels were fluffy. The host was amazing and explained everything in detail Everything worked well. They made extra effort to accommodate our special request for halal breakfast which was nice.
- The tannie was lovely. The breakfast was delicious and the place in itself was just so lovely. I will definitely recommend to my friends and family. And hubby and i will defs go again! We booked the place because we attended a wedding close by, and upon checking in we saw the bride was also checked in at Orange Inn. This says a lot about the venue, that i bride would get dressed there and spend their wedding night there.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Melkbosstrand