TRITONES (8 MIN AEROPUERTO-15 MIN MALECON)
TRITONES (8 MIN AEROPUERTO-15 MIN MALECON) is located in La Paz. Complimentary WiFi is available.All units feature air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.Guests can also relax in the garden.The nearest airport is Manuel Márquez de León International Airport, 3.1 miles from the bed and breakfast.
No reviews yet.
Casa de Carla
One of our best sellers in La Paz! Casa de Carla is located in La Paz and offers an outdoor swimming pool and a terrace. This property offers a private pool, free WiFi and free private parking.The air-conditioned bed and breakfast consists of 1 bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries, and a seating area. A flat-screen TV is provided.Continental and American breakfast options are available daily at the bed and breakfast.The nearest airport is Manuel Márquez de León International, 8 miles from Casa de Carla, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- The room was exceptionally clean and the bed was the most comfortable bed I had slept in a long time even better than my bed at home. Bill and Carla fixed outstanding and nutritious breakfasts for us which gave us a good start for our long days. The property is in a safe location with plenty of restaurants and grocery stores nearby
- Carla & Bill are a very nice couple with a private and luxurious B&B accommodation!! The delicious Mexican breakfast is prepared with a lot of care and variation. We hope to be back ASAP!
- Cama súper cómoda… alberca refrescante, literal eres el invitado de una bonita familia..
Nos sentimos en nuestra propia casa. Por la hospitalidad de los anfitriones, desayuno personalizado todos los días. Toda la casa es hermosa, limpia, pacífica, espaciosa y cómoda.
Cada vez que vayamos a la Paz será nuestro lugar para hospedarnos.
- Excelntes anfitriones. Te hacen sentir muy cómodo. La habitación siper limpia y cómoda.
Casa Juarez B&B
Offering a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, Casa Juarez B&B is located in La Paz.Certain rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day and a fridge. Rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. This accommodations features free WiFi and private parking. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is ticket service at the property.Manuel Márquez de León International Airport is 6.2 mi away.
- Great location, great host and great value. The breakfast is excellent and plentiful and includes individually made hot and savory items along with a great selection of fruits and homemade pastries. You will be close to everything in the city including great restaurants. Fantastic beaches are nearby.The unit and all of the premises are very clean and well taken care of. The hosts are very responsive and make every effort to make sure the guests are well taken care of and comfortable. We would definitely come back here again and highly recommend it to others.
- The owner was very helpful. She arranged whale watching and whale shark swimming for us with wonderful tour guides.
- Perfect little oasis of calm and coziness in the town of La Paz
The hosts were very accomodating especially with my husband’s dietary needs. They really went above our expectations to serve breakfasts that he could eat and everything was prepared & served beautifully. They also contacted us ahead of time to let us know about a snorkeling tour with Ecobaja Tours & offered to book it for us. The tour was an amazing way to see & learn about the area with knowledgeable guides.
- The location, comfortable clean room, the pool and the breakfast
One of our best sellers in La Paz! Located in La Paz, Casa Bermejo provides accommodations with free WiFi, air conditioning and access to a garden with a terrace.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.A bicycle rental service is available at Casa Bermejo.The nearest airport is Manuel Márquez de León International Airport, 9 miles from the accommodation.
- Clean, comfortable rooms. Plenty of public hangout space. Good wifi connection in room. And excellent hospitality.
- Owners and staff were great. Very helpful. Location was very good.
- Thanks it was a pleasure to stay at Casa Bermejo. Adorable staffs and owner very friendly ! Clean room and good breakfast, I enjoyed the terrace upstairs, i recommend !!
- We choose the format of the hostel for our stay in La Paz because we wanted to meet travelers and locals. So this hostel is a great place to meet people. Sergio and Jorge were very helpful and recommended us lots of places to explore LA Paz and to do natural sightseeing around this area. Sergio also helped us arranging few excursions to visit couple of unique beaches. Location of the hostel is excellent coz it’s close to malecón (main seaside walk) but still in a relatively quite area. Highly recommended!
- Great place, great host, perfect location less than a mile walking to Downtown and 2 blocks away from the Malecon!
Casa Kootenay Waterfront Bnb
Offering garden views, Casa Kootenay Waterfront Bnb in La Paz has accommodations, an outdoor swimming pool, a shared lounge, a garden, water sports facilities and barbecue facilities. Complimentary WiFi is provided throughout the property.The units come with tiled floors and feature a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, a dining area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and a private bathroom with hot tub and a hairdryer. A fridge, an oven and toaster are also offered, as well as a coffee machine.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.Casa Kootenay Waterfront Bnb offers 3-star accommodations with a hot tub and sun terrace.Guests at the accommodation are welcome to enjoy ping pong on site, or windsurfing in the surrounding areas.The nearest airport is Manuel Márquez de León International, 8 miles from Casa Kootenay Waterfront Bnb, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Leeanne was a very welcoming and knowledgeable host. She made an effort to give me information about the neighboring eateries and town, as well as top activities to do. The property is very clean, the views from the roof are amazing, and the breakfast is delicious. Highly recommend, and I would love to go back!
- The property itself is beautiful and exactly as show in the photos. The included breakfast was superb .
- What a gem! This gorgeous hideaway right on the water is a bit outside of town- and that’s fantastic! It’s so quiet and private and now with Uber in La Paz it was a $2 ride into the heart of town! The bed was so comfortable I lifted the sheets to see the brand!
- Very friendly atmosphere but professional at the same time. Room was very clean, breakfast was excellent and we received helpful information about restaurants and local sightseeing.
The property is only two kms from the malecon, and is beachfront. The neighbourhood is lovely and safe. It is completely private from the road, and has a beautiful, cozy pool and garden area. There is a roof top terrace facing the beach where we enjoyed a glass of wine and sunsets. Because it’s slightly away from the Malecon, it’s very quiet at night.
The four rooms are large, beds are comfortable, and it is all super clean And well maintained.
The delicious breakfasts are served in the family dining room, family style. A different breakfast was served every morning.
The owner/host (LeeAnn) went out of her way to help us book excursions, and gave us great restaurant recommendations. She is from the Kootenays in BC, Canada and speaks both English and Spanish.
Located in La Paz, Casabuena B&B provides accommodations with free WiFi, air conditioning and access to a garden with an outdoor swimming pool.Some units include a seating area and/or a patio.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Casabuena B&B has a grill.A playground can be found at the accommodation, along with a shared lounge.The nearest airport is Manuel Márquez de León International Airport, 8 miles from Casabuena B&B.
- I loved Casabuena! Beautiful property, lovely family and dogs, plenty of parking, room was spacious and cool during the hot afternoons, use of huge kitchen, refreshing pool, yogurt/fruit/fresh baked goodies every morning.
- Like the room patios. The whole place has a warm agreeable atmosphere, very relaxing.
- Good cooking facilties. Wonderful owner – very knowledagble, friendly, and helpful. Rooms were clean and simple but nice. Comfortable beds.
- Such a warm, welcoming inviting environment. WiFi was available in Common space in addition to TV, games, books, etc. Large common area and pool made it easy to get to know other guests. Delicious breakfast and coffee. Milton and Susu were friendly and very helpful when we needed to inquire about resources in La Paz. We’d definitely love to visit again.
- The owners were great. Homemade muffins and granola fresh early in mornings, lots fresh fruit and cereal. Great place to stay . Highly recommend it.
La Posada Del Tepeyac
Located in La Paz, La Posada Del Tepeyac has accommodations with free WiFi, air conditioning and access to a garden with a terrace.The bed and breakfast offers a seating area with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and shower.La Posada Del Tepeyac offers a continental or American breakfast.The nearest airport is Manuel Márquez de León International Airport, 8 miles from the accommodation.
- Best home cooked breakfasts! Quiet location within walking distance to malecon.
- The host Olivia was wonderful! She was very friendly, lovely to talk to and made us delicious breakfasts throughout our stay:) she even surprised me with a cake on my birthday!
- Very friendly host, very clean, and great breakfast!
- Loved the pool , breakfast was really good ! Big bed
Olivia was a great host and looked after us very well
Good breakfast and excellent pool.
The Mantarraya Outpost
The mantarraya outpost in La Paz features accommodations with barbecue facilities and a terrace. This bed and breakfast offers free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.At the bed and breakfast, all rooms come with a wardrobe. All guest rooms have a seating area.An american breakfast is available daily at the property.You can play table tennis at the mantarraya outpost.The nearest airport is Manuel Márquez de León International Airport, 6.8 mi from the accommodations.
- The breakfast was awesome. They were accommodating to our dietary needs. Luisa is a great host. It was our first time in La Paz and she booked our tour to see the whale shark and we enjoyed it a lot. She recommended great restaurants and hosted an Oscars night. It was like going back home.
- Luisa was knowledgeable and very helpful with restaurant recommendations and getting us booked for a combo whale shark and sea lion excursion. She made several calls to help us find what we needed for our stay. The breakfast was delicious. We were able to park a car on the property and she gave us a automatic controls so we could come and go as we pleased.
- Well my host arranged a taxi service at the airport that was awesome. She also was full of information on where to get a good meal , what great sites there were in walking distance. Also laid out in the great room were lots of books and information on La Paz Baja. One thing I love to reed is maps and there were plenty on the table. My host was very nice and interduce me to her friends, we had a wonderful conversation about La Paz. I will go back to Mantarraya Outpost, I will go back to La Paz it is magical.
- Each day the breakfast meal was delicious. Luisa and her staff do a superb job. Luisa knows all the places to go which made our stay there effortless. She even provided us with an umbrella for the beach. The wifi connection was quick and easy. This was important since there is no TV.
- It was our first time staying at a bed and breakfast inn. We enjoyed interacting with the other guests. Luisa was a great host. It was a short walk to the Malecon.
Baja Bed and Breakfast
Centrally located in the Historic Center of La Paz and 1,300 feet from the Seafront Square, the Baja Bed and Breakfast features a hot tub, swimming pool, a furnished terrace and free Wi-Fi.The rooms and apartment offers simple décor and are equipped with air conditioning, free toiletries and pool views. The King room has a private bathroom and the apartment includes a fully-equipped kitchen. All accommodations come with complimentary American breakfast.Guests at Baja Bed and Breakfast will find a variety of restaurants in a walking distance on the same street.Activities such as scuba diving, snorkeling, kayaking and a paddle board are also available.This property is 2 minutes’ walk from La Paz Cathedral and 10 minutes’ walk from the Cultural Center. The La Paz International Airport is a 20-minute drive away.
- Beautiful oasis in a great area. Comfortable, friendly, great breakfast.
- I love this place. It was the second time we stayed here and each time is just lovely. The location is great. They have a parking spot for you and you can walk anywhere in town. The rooms are nice and the outside sitting area is just beautiful with so many thoughtful details. There is also an outdoor kitchen you can use. Our highlight each time is breakfast with our amazing host.
- Excellent location for low cost in a really great little town.
- Everything was perfect! Thanks a lot for your help and the recommendations. Had a lovely time!
- Établissement simple, agréable, propre et très bien situé proche des restaurants, bord de mer et lieux touristiques.
Providing garden views, Casa Xochitl in La Paz provides accommodations, free bikes, a garden and a terrace. Both WiFi and private parking are available at the bed and breakfast free of charge.Some units are air-conditioned and include a patio and/or a balcony, as well as a seating area.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available daily at Casa Xochitl.If you would like to discover the area, snorkeling is possible nearby and the accommodation can arrange a bicycle rental service.The nearest airport is Manuel Márquez de León International Airport, 7 miles from Casa Xochitl.
Nice B&B breakfasts. Good mix of guests. Helpful hosts.
Easy reach to Centenario with local bus or uber.
- The persona in charge are very nice and helpful, beutiful place and very confortable I 100 % recomend this place. Totally worth ir. Plus.. the breakfast is awesom
- My room was very clean, cute, had AC that worked well and I loved all of the outdoor space options for relaxing. Also LOVED the rescue animals! They were super friendly and loved to hang out with me when I was in the common areas. Winn and Dan are really nice in general and also helped me out by getting me internet access after my phone got wet and died 2 days into my trip. The free use of beach towels/umbrella/snorkel gear/bike were also wonderful extras. While they aren’t located in central La Paz, their location was very quiet and easily accessible to La Paz (with a car). A great base for a stay near La Paz! All in all a great experience and hopefully I’ll get to return some day!
- Brilliant. Enclosed courtyard with different areas. Many plants and trees and water. Beautiful rooms each very different. Wonderful hosts and amazing delicious breakfasts. A joy to have stayed there. Fully recommend you visit for a few days.
- Extremely beautiful, stylish and comfortable hacienda with amazing hosts in an authentic neighborhood off the gringo track, but still close to town for easy access to everything. So quiet and relaxing, but still so convenient. The owners Winn and Dan are the coolest, friendliest people! You’ll be so glad you stayed!
- Nice B&B breakfasts. Good mix of guests. Helpful hosts.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Mezquital