Casas Vale Martinho
Offering garden views, Casas Vale Martinho in Santa Comba Dão has accommodations, a restaurant, a bar, a shared lounge, a garden and a terrace. The bed and breakfast features both WiFi and private parking free of charge.Some units have a patio and/or balcony.Guests at Casas Vale Martinho can enjoy a continental breakfast.If you would like to discover the area, hiking, cycling and fishing are possible nearby and the accommodation can arrange a bicycle rental service.Viseu is 27 miles from Casas Vale Martinho, while Luso is 30 miles from the property.
- There is a special charm to the place, the interior decoration, the friendly animals that freely roam outside, que tranquility of the outdoor areas. Highly professional staff
- Beautiful but very short stay!Faizal is amazing. Try the curry if available!Nice terrace!
- Me and my aunt, who traveled with me, liked the home feel of Casas de Vale Martinho. The building had a very cosy living room with a fireplace where we relaxed a bit having some tea after a lovely dinner. The place is well maintained and the owner is a very thoughtful person. We really enjoyed our one night stay and will for sure come back sometime.
- Staff are very friendly, the room was big, very clean and with a lovely balcony. Its a lovely place, very quiet and is less than 10 minutes away from the main city.
- a very nice room but for the food we make a detour
Altíssima Guesthouse Penacova
Set in Penacova in the Centro region, Altíssima Guest house Penacova offers accommodations with free private parking.There is a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.A garden and a terrace are offered at the bed and breakfast.Coimbra is 8.7 mi from Altíssima Guest house Penacova, while Piódão is 24 mi from the property.
- Wonderful location with stunning views. Joo was a great host.
- um lugar perfeito para descansar e desfrutar da zona envolvente com vista para praia fluvial de Penacova. Lugar ideal para saborear a gastronomia tradicional da zona.
- ptima vista, uma casa com histria. ptima relao qualidade preo. Aparentemente um projecto ainda na fase inicial, com potencial enorme. Fiquei curioso com o seu futuro, de certeza que vou l voltar.
- Localizao, higiene, simpatia dos funcionrios e tranquilidade do local bem como a vista.
- A localizao excelente. O quarto com cama de casal tinha varanda e a vista era soberba.O dono muito simptico e interagia com os clientes.Vale a pena a estadia!
Casa do Cabeço
Casa do Cabeço, a bed and breakfast, is a property located in Castelões, 5.6 mi from Tondela. Each accommodations at the bed and breakfast has mountain views, and guests can enjoy access to a garden and to a terrace. The accommodations provides free WiFi throughout the property.All guest rooms at the bed and breakfast are fitted with a seating area. Rooms include a private bathroom and a bath or shower, while certain rooms will provide you with a balcony. All rooms include a wardrobe.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property. Guests can relax in the shared lounge with a flat-screen TV, DVD player, books and board games. Three-course dinners are available exclusively to guests for an additional fee and subject to availability.Montebelo Golf Course is 11 mi from the B&B.Viseu is within 19 mi. Aveiro is 52 mi from Casa do Cabeço while Coimbra is 43 mi from the property. Porto Airport is 86 mi away.
- Casa do Cabeo is such a special place. It all starts with the kindness and special attention to all details by the owners. We loved everything about the house, the interior design, the cleanliness, all the commodities, the amazing view, the exterior area, the owls sound at night, Dexter a lovely setter and his endless energy…everything was beautiful. Really hope to come back and enjoy this amazing calmness once again. Thank you Marta and Iker!
- superbe, homemade breakfast lovely and super caring hosts, quick in communication tried everything to make us feel comfortable marvellous guesthouse with a lot of love to the detail!
- Very nice room, super homemade breakfast, Martha and Iker, the hosts are very friendly, topserviceminded and helpfull. Our best stay in Portugal. Highly recommended we certainly will be back.Jens and Monika, Roskilde Denmark
- Great night! Maria and Iker were very welcoming. They regularly asked us if everything was fine and were really nice. The place was very cosy and quiet. The bed were good, the room and the bathroom very clean and the all house was great. The breakfast was delicious with a lot of food. We felt like home! We definitely recommand this place!
- This is such a beautiful bed and breakfast run by a charming and kind couple. We loved absolutely everything. Rooms extremely comfortable and clean with thoughtful touches. The breakfast was divine with homemade treats. Lots of awesome local tips. Our favourite night in Portugal!
Casa de Mogofores
Built in the 19th century, Quinta de Mogofores features neoclassical design and furniture. The indoor pool has large windows and views of the garden, and quests can also relax in the Turkish bath.The restored neoclassical bedrooms feature traditional wooden furniture and some of the beds have a canopy. All rooms have an private bathroom offering free toiletries.Breakfast can be enjoyed in the elegant dining room which features ornate rugs and high ceilings. After breakfast guests can use the indoor gymnasium and ping-pong table, or take a walk through the garden.Quinta de Mogofores hotel is only 3.1 mi from Curia, which offers a thermal spa center and golf course. The popular towns of Coimbra, Bussaco, Mealhada and Aveiro are all within a 19 mi drive.Free private parking is available and Mogofores Train Station is only 500 feet away. Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport is a 56 mi drive from the hotel.
- Our host Gloria made us feel like special invited guests. We spent 17 days in Portugal. This was our favorite stop of all of them.It was a 5 minute walk to the Metro but it felt like we were in the countryside.
- We booked very late within 12 hrs of arrival and were still welcomed enthusiastically on arrival. Very kind hostess. Apartment rooms very spacious and well appointed.
- Everything was perfect. The cleaning was exceptional and we really enjoyed our stay. The lady was extremelly nice and they have their own wine from Bairrada that is lovely. Would defenetly come back !
- Warm and attentive hostess, charming location, modern bathroom, and homemadelike and varied breakfast!
- Beautiful old charming family house, very well furnished and comfortable. Gloria, the owner of the place, is very sweet and attentive person who made our stay especially pleasant
Residencial Pinho Verde
Located in Mealhada, 20 miles from Lagoa, Residencial Pinho Verde provides a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi.Fitted with a balcony, the units offer air conditioning and feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.Residencial Pinho Verde has a playground.Grill facilities are available and guests can also relax in the garden or on the shared lounge area.Aveiro is 26 miles from the accommodation, while Coimbra is 11 miles away.
- Nice, comfortable rooms with airconditioning. A swimming pool is also available.
- Didnt have breckfast. was on the road very early
- We enjoyed our stay at the hotel and we would come back if we had another stay in that region.
- Big and comfortable rooms, very clean, modern bathroom. Staff very kind, excellent WiFi, easy to find the location. The pool looks nice as well.
- Boa localizao, muito calmo. Facilidade no estacionamento.
Located in Carregal, 13 miles from Lousã, Casa Bigode has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi.All units comprise a seating area with a sofa, a dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen with various cooking facilities, including a microwave, a fridge, a stovetop and a toaster. There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace.There’s a garden with a grill at this property and guests can go cycling nearby.Coimbra is 23 miles from Casa Bigode, while Piódão is 29 miles from the property.
- Beautiful property, an amazing slate lined pool where you swim smelling the eucalyptus. Great for relaxation and chilling out. Wonderfully genuine hosts who are more than happy to help without being intrusive. A real find.
- Beautiful place, wonderful hosts and a delicious breakfast! Perfect!
- Tudo execional ! Desde o acolhimento pela dona AnneLore e pelo sr. Antonino que estiveram sempre disponveis e foram bastante simpticos, o que nos fez sempre sentir acolhidos, envolvncia no geral. A limpeza do alojamento e sensao de segurana, a paz e sossego em volta que nos permitiram recarregar baterias, e a qualidade do nosso alojamento foram fatores decisivos para tornar as nossas frias muito boas. O espao da piscina tambm est muito bem conseguido A voltar certamente um dia!! 5
- Gostei do acesso, da simpatia e disponibilidade dos proprietrios, do bom gosto na decorao e construo da casa Bigode. Est muito perto de vrios pontos de interesse. A piscina ptima. O apartamento tinha tudo disponvel inclusive algum cafe, azeite e outros temperos. O local e muito sossegado e bonito.
- O espao tem extremo bom gosto, um exterior to agradvel que nos levou a abdicar de conhecer melhor as proximidades s para aproveitar o espao. Anfitries muito simpticos e disponveis.
Bed & Breakfast Lagar do Rio
Located in Ponte da Mucela, Bed & Breakfast Lagar do Rio offers accommodations with free WiFi and access to a garden.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.The bed and breakfast offers a seasonal outdoor pool.A terrace can be found at Bed & Breakfast Lagar do Rio, along with a shared lounge.Coimbra is 24 mi from the accommodations, while Lousã is 14 mi away.
- It was a very nice experience. The place is quiet and very pleasant. Owners are very nice and welcoming. Definitely to return.
- Very nice breakfast. Very enthusiastic and friendly dogs. Warm and helpful hosts. Beautiful setting next to an idyllic river.
- Amazing place! I stay for seven days, the hosts Enke Ingrid, were amazing. Every single day i had a different and outstanding breakfast, very complete with lots of fruits, coffee, milk, orange juice, honey, brad pancakes etc… Perfect to rest, recharge batteries and enjoy life with your family. My 5 years old son love the experience. For 2 times we did canoeing on the side river next the house. For real, this is the place! Thanks for Everything Enke Ingrid
- We liked everything about this amazing place. The owners are excepcional, very friendly and kind. Always paying attention to us and other guests if we needed anything. The house is amazing and the waterfalls are beautiful. They have an amazing pool to relax and theres no noise only the waterfall its perfect . I highly recommend this place to relax and have a nice weekend. We couldnt be more happy. Oh! Also we traveled with our old dog and they were amazing with her. She could be with us all the time we will definitely going to be back again!
- Friendliness of the owners nothing was too much trouble the breakfasts were very good and in fact they introduced us to the more continental full meals which we had with our the full English so ample choose and selection .As we were traveling with a family member who was sight restricted his room was at the entrance on the flat and easily accessible.The location and privacy.
Casa nas Serras
Located in Santa Maria, 16 mi from Coimbra, Casa nas Serras is a cozy B&B which has panoramic views over the valley. The unit includes an outdoor swimming pool, a lawn, sun loungers and hammocks.All rooms and studios feature double beds and a view over the garden area. The units include plenty of natural light and free WiFi. Featuring a shower, the private bathrooms also come with free toiletries and towels.Breakfast is provided each morning at the Casa nas Serras and is served in the terrace, with views over the surrounding green areas. For more meal options, guests may venture to Vila Nova de Poiares, 1.5 mi away, which has several local restaurants. Guests of the studio may use the kitchenette in order to cook their own meals.The historical Coimbra center features landmarks such as renowned library, 15 mi away. The Mondego riverside is 2.5 mi from the property. Porto International Airport is a 90-minute drive from the Casa nas Serras.
- Great house lots of nice amenities. Good travel tips from our host Frederick.
- The hosts were so friendly, welcoming, and hospitable. The breakfast was good. Truly like a bed and breakfast you felt like you were sharing a meal with them. The room was spacious, clean, and really lovely. Wish we could have spent more time there.
- The couple that owns and runs the hotel were just excellent and extremely nice as well as helpful. Could not ask for a better experience.
- Our host and hostess went out of their way to make sure our needs were met. Very helpful with suggestions for day trips. Loved the quiet country setting.
- We very much enjoyed the hospitality and attention to detail that the owners, Frederick and Angelique, have invested in making this a comfortable and memorable experience for travelers. The location is a bit remote, but it makes a good base for exploring the surrounding areas, including a visit to the highest point in Serra da Estrela Natural Park, which included a trip to the Wool Museum in Covilha. Restaurant recommendations were excellent. Travelers show be aware that some GPS units will take you on narrow dirt roads including one cow path for us. A call to the owners got us back on track quickly. There is onsite parking and Frederick was very helpful with luggage. Breakfast was delightful excellent coffee, breads, and fresh fruit and orange juice. We enjoyed our stay very much. Thanks!
PATEO DAS RIZAS
PATEO DAS RIZAS is located in Eiras.A vegetarian breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.Barbecue facilities are available and guests can also relax in the garden or in the shared lounge area.Aveiro is 30 mi from PATEO DAS RIZAS, while Coimbra is 2.7 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Located in Mouronho, 25 miles from Lousã, Porturama provides a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Porturama has a terrace.There’s a garden with a grill at this property and guests can go hiking and skiing nearby.Piódão is 28 miles from the accommodation, while Seia is 26 miles away.
- Great location, beautiful new clean and comfortable room with amazing mountain views and terrace. Lovely fresh breakfast was laid on each day. Hosts were helpful and friendly, even went to the trouble of making us a packed breakfast as we had such an early flight home. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will definately come back.
- Excellent Location. Beautiful views. Very quiet. Owners are very friendly, attentive and helpful.
- Very nice people, quite place in a wonderful landscape, very good breakfast with good choise of things.
- Adorei a hospitalidade e ao mesmo tempo o facto de nos sentirmos vontade, como em casa.
- Atendimento muito atencioso e simptico. local ideal para uns dias de relaxamento total.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Monte de Lobos