Bed&Breakfast ‘t Eikeltje
Box, Bed&Breakfast ‘t Eikeltje offers accommodations just outside Hollandscheveld. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The room is equipped with a Senseo coffee machine, a kettle and a small refrigerator. Breakfast is served in the room or, weather permitting, on the terrace.Zwolle is 25 mi from Box, Bed&Breakfast ‘t Eikeltje, while Giethoorn is 21 mi from the property. Hoogeveen center is located at a distance of 4.3 mi and both Groningen and Zwolle are easy to reach by car or train.
- Very friendly and kind owners. Beautiful and calm place, away from the noise of the cities .. Big room. Simple but wonderful breakfast, outdoors listening to the birds singing. The Toilet has no door, but in a reserved area of the room, away from the beds. With a car you can easily move around the region. Nature and some animals. It was a rewarding experience.
- Hosts very enthusiastic and welcoming, even as one night visitors! felt they were interested in you. The accommodation was very comfortable for a short stay break. You do need to be animal lovers which is not a problem for us but might be for others. The breakfast was fantastic and noted that they wanted to know if you had dietary requirements which as seasoned travellers is a rarity so nice to note.
- Very friendly and helpful hosts! Absolutely loved the place. Very clean and quiet with a good price value.
- Hartelijk ontvangst.Ontbijt was uitgebreid met lekker eitje en warme broodjes ruim beleg, muesli en cruesli met melk of yoghurt.Gebracht door lieve mensen in het huisje op van te voren doorgegeven tijd.Heerlijk geslapen in lekker bed. Zitje voor het huisje, met uitzicht op een mooie tuin.Vloerverwarming was ook fijn in oktober.Fijn gewandeld in bos twee stappen verderop.Lieve hond, Gibbs die je altijd Hartelijk komt begroeten. Ook omdat ik dat zelf leuk vond.
- Heerlijke tuin, lekker ontbijt, vriendelijk ontvangst. Alles schoon. Prima bedden. Aardige gastvrouw/heer en niet te vergeten de lieve labrador Gibbs.
One of our best sellers in Hollandscheveld! Located in Hollandscheveld, 29 miles from Ootmarsum, Apartment Nieuw-Moscou has a bar and free WiFi.There’s a seating and/or dining area in some units.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Apartment Nieuw-Moscou has a terrace.Guests at the accommodation are welcome to enjoy cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.Giethoorn is 31 miles from Apartment Nieuw-Moscou, while Assen is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 40 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- I liked the staff, the bed and the room in general. They also have enough parking space and a nice area to sit outside.
- Nice apartment.Staff nice enough.Breakfast very reasonable.
- It was a lovely quiet place, far from the noise of the city, in the middle of nature, very good for a great time
- Good location for my trip. Not too far away from shops and cafes etc A great continental breakfast selection on offer
- The room is really large and nice with comfy bed, the kitchen full of kitchenware. Very friendly staff.
Set in a rural area on a former farm in Garminge at a 12-minute car drive from the natural park, The Barnyard offers a common terrace overlooking the landscape of Drenthe. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Each room comes with a seating area including a flat-screen TV. A basic kitchenette with a coffee machine is available. Featuring a shower, the private bathroom is also provided with a bathrobe and free toiletries. Some rooms have a garden view.Breakfast will be served in the breakfast area, where you can also read a book or enjoy a glass of wine. At The Barnyard you will find a garden and guests can make use of the barbecue facilities. Other facilities offered include shared lounge.A supermarket can be found within 2.5 mi and a restaurant is within the same distance. In monumental village Orvelte, 4.3 mi from the accommodations, you will find small shops. Groningen is a 35-minute car drive.
- We liked the location, very quiet and peaceful. The place is spotless.
- Stunning very comfortable room. Excellent host great breakfast. Enjoyed a good dinner.
- The BB is in a very quit place. The place is an old farm house on the outsite but on the insite it is very modern, stylish and nice building. The rooms are big with a very nice modern bathroom with all comfort.Breakfast is with local products, fresh warm buns and all served with lots of attention.Most certainly a place to go back to
- Attractive spacious room with views over the fields rural chic decor peaceful surroundings most obliging host beautifully presented breakfast. Liked the outdoor seating area.
- Corn was an amazing host for us during our stay in Drenthe. We were only planning to stay for 2 nights, but had a family emergency and needed to stay in the area for longer over Christmas. The Barnyard was planning to close over Christmas but after hearing our situation opened up for us for two extra nights. We really appreciated the hospitality we received during a difficult time. The rooms were big and newly renovated and the breakfast was excellent, something a little different each day. You do need a car to get there and to get around in Drenthe, but it is a beautiful area surrounded by farmland.
B&B Huize de Rode Beuk
Located in Lutten, less than 1.9 mi from the amusement park Slagharen. In this area are also lots of cycling routes. Free WiFi is provided in all areas.The unit features separate seating area with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. There is an electric kettle and a mini-bar. The bathroom is fitted with a shower. The reception offers discounted tickets for the amusement parc Slagharen.Huize de Rode Beuk serves breakfast.Plopsa Indoor Coevorden is a 20-minute car drive and Germany is 6.2 mi away.
- Very friendly host, great BB with a keen eye for details feels like coming home, nice home cooked dinner, and great breakfast. We highly recommend it and would go there again!
- Everything was perfect! We had a great long weekend at Ellens BB Huize de Rode Beuk. Rooms/bathroom is clean, breakfast is also great. Thanks Ellen!
- Very warm and welcoming host. Family room with plenty facilities, incl. cold drinks, a lot of space in two bedrooms and a hall with sofa, super clean bathroom and very comfortable beds. Coffee, tea and welcome sweets for everybody. Breakfast in the garden was delicious and really extensive. And we will never forget lovely dogs! It was very nice experience.I highly recommend BB Huize de Rode Beuk, it exceeded my expectations.
- The host is really friendly. The room is clean and with detailed personal care products. Homemade breakfast is fresh and delicious. Very close to the theme park slaharen.
- ontbijt was voldoende niet spectaculair. locatie was voor ons doel prima.
Located in a former schoolmaster’s house along the Beilervaart and 2.5 mi away from the city center of Beilen, B&B Beatrix offers rooms with free Wi-Fi. Motorway A 28 is only a 3-minute drive.Each room at the B&B has wooden floors and features a TV and a DVD player. One of the rooms has a private bathroom, while the other has shared bathroom facilities. Breakfast is served daily in the dining room and is made with local produce.Westerbork is 8.1 mi away from B&B Beatrix. Drents Museum is 20 minutes by car. Guests can go hiking and cycling in Dwingelderveld, located 3.4 mi away. Drents Friese Wold is set 5 mi from the property. There is also a canoe available on site for guests to use.
- Friendly host, Nice breakfast, Nice room. Beatrix gave us a free upgrade of the room as we were the only guests. Recommend this
- Very beautiful and hospitable house. Very friendly host.Extraclean and peaceful.
- Quiet except for birds singing, comfy bed, spacious bathroom shared only with one other room, welcoming host, great breakfast
- Host is a very nice, friendly and helpfull lady.The house is very clean and done up with care. The breakfast is delicious.
- Its a wonderful place , the Madame is very kind and lovely
Located in Coevorden, 29 miles from Almelo, AJenAnja provides a garden and free WiFi.Some of the units feature cable flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchenette with a microwave, and a private bathroom with a bidet and free toiletries.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Ajenanja has a grill.A casino is available on site and both cycling and fishing can be enjoyed within close proximity of the accommodation.Ootmarsum is 24 miles from AJenAnja, while Emmen is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 41 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- Very central. Close to the pieterpad. Friendly peoples.
- In general its fine. Clean and simple. There is a bathtub which is really good.
- Eigenlijk alles, de bereikbaarheid, de locatie, vriendelijke ontvangst, schone nette kamer, mooie badkamer met bad
- Ligt heel centraal, gelijk bij het centrum van Coevorden en bij het station. Kleinere kamer met losse bedden en gedeelde badkamer met toilet. Heel rustige straat. Koelkast, servies en magnetron op de kamer. Heel netjes en schoon. Vriendelijke eigenaresse. Lekker en uitgebreid ontbijt los te bestellen.
- Locatie dicht bij het centrum, vriendelijke eigenaars, schoon.Het is een gedeelde wc/badkamer maar dit is duidelijk aangegeven.Pluspunt was dat betreffende persoon een vaste huurder is en pas om 2000 arriveerde en om 0800 alweer vertrokken was waardoor we praktisch gesproken de wc/badkamer voor onszelf hadden.
Eve Niets Hoeve
Located in a rural area in Odoornerveen at 5.6 mi from Wildlands Emme, Eve Niets Hoeve is a bed and breakfast with a garden and a terrace. Free Wi-Fi is access is available.Each room comes with box-spring bedding and the private bathroom is fitted with a bath or a shower. Guests have access to a shared breakfast area with a piano, games and books.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling. The property offers a cycle storage with charging points for electric bikes.In the center of Odoorn (2.2 mi) there are several restaurants and cafés to be found. If you feel like visiting other cities, check out Emmen which is a 15-minute car drive.
- Truly S U P E R……TASTEFUL decorated rooms…GENEROUS breakfast…HELPFUL hosts…BREATHTAKING view …ECLECTIC atmosphere.Therefore a truly SUPER COOL Eve Niets Hoeve! breakfast maybe an idea to use/promote some local products and/or specialties to connect taste to the beautiful area?
- Very nice place. Warm people. Cozy acomodation. Delicious breakfast.
- Great location, quiet. Lovely comfortable room with practical bathroom. Great communal areas, inside and out. Fantastic breakfast! Great hosts.
- Great breakfast, very friendly and helpful hosts. Comfy beds and cozy outdoor seating area. Definitely recommend staying here.
- Nice garden and common rooms. Very niceBB. Nice hosts.
This cozy bed and breakfast features an English-style tea room and a peaceful countryside setting along the scenic Stieltjeskanaal. Aquamarijn offers free Wi-Fi and is only 3.1 mi from Nieuw Amsterdam.All of the accommodations at Aquamarijn benefits from unique décor with themed touches, satellite TV and a work desk. They also each have a private bathroom. Local products are served as part of breakfast each morning.The Vincent van Gogh House is less than a 10-minute drive away. Wildlands Emmen is 15 minutes away by car. The area around Aquamarijn is ideal for cycling, fishing and hiking. Bicycle rental and packed lunches are available upon request.Guests can enjoy traditional afternoon tea on the tea terrace in the garden. Small bites, a wide variety of teas and warm apple cake with cream are also served in the tea room.
- The property was great! We stayed in a nicely decorated, 2bedroom apartment in an old farm house.Very comfortable, fantastic breakfast and the owners are very! friendly!
- The owners were very friendly and helpful. We stayed 4 nights and they have tried to make our stay as pleasant as possible and to answer all of our requests. The area is very nice full of nature surrounding you. Breakfast was great and we had a great stay.
- Mooie locatie, goed ontbijt. Eigenlijk wat je ervan verwachtte.
- Het ontbijt was heel vers en met enthousiasme bereid. Ook erg uitgebreid, voortreffelijk. Wij hebben twee keer een diner genomen wat ook erg lekker en met veel.liefde was bereid allemaal verse ingredinten.
- Heerlijk zr uitgebreid ontbijt Vriendelijk, thuis gevoel Alles zag er spic en span uit Complimenten voor het harde werk Jeanette
Located in Emmen, B&B Mendelts offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TV, as well as a shared lounge and a garden.A microwave and fridge are also available, as well as a kettle and a coffee machine.Continental and halal breakfast options are available each morning at the bed and breakfast.Guests at B&B Mendelts can enjoy cycling nearby, or benefit from the sun terrace.Emmen Centrum Beeldende Kunst is 3.7 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 35 mi from B&B Mendelts.
- Very nice owners. The area is beautiful, very close to parks and forest. The restaurant next door is amazing you have to try it ! Overall a very good experience that I can definitely recommend. Nothing to complain about.
- Good and nice place.Host is nice person and rooms are ok
- Really nice hosts, perfect comunication and very welcoming. Room is not the biggest, but clean and with TV and a sink. Good and tasty breakfast.
- Hosts were very nice. They suggested a very good restaurant next door. House was big and clean, room was comfortable, heated, bathroom big and clean with hot water and everything .
- Nice hosts. Good breakfast. All clean, quiet and nice. Good localization. Only 20 minutes by bus from city center.
Offering a sun terrace and views of the garden, De Binnenhorst is located in Hoogeveen in the Drenthe Region. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are shops in the area.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for cycling.
- Charming BB with a lovely landlord, everything was perfect. Breakfast was delicious. Bicycles available.
- The best place to stay in Hoogeven, all like in home!!!
- Great hospitality, lots of space with the separate bed room and lounge area, beautiful garden with various sitting areas and delicious breakfast in the morning. This place is in a very green and quiet neighborhood, yet within 10 minutes from the main highway and less than 15 minutes from the center of Hoogeveen. Best of all is the wonderful and friendly host, Regien.
- In een rustige wijk heb ik in n van de leuke vrijstaande huizen gelogeerd. De eigenaresse is reuze hartelijk, naast een gezellige woonkamer had ik een ruime slaapkamer met een heerlijk bed. Daarnaast een mooie ruime badkamer. En als kers op de taart een fantastisch ontbijt. Alles zo schoon en goed verzorgd. Een aanrader.
- perfect ontbijt, versgeperst sinaasappelsap en warme croissants. lekker.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Nieuweroord