Het Vinkenest Nijverdal
Located in Nijverdal, 31 miles from Apeldoorn, Het Vinkenest Nijverdal provides a shared lounge and free WiFi.All units come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and shower.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Het Vinkenest Nijverdal has a terrace.A bicycle rental service is available at the accommodation.Zwolle is 21 miles from Het Vinkenest Nijverdal, while Deventer is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 60 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- Linda is a wonderful host, everything was above our expectations D, the room is decorated with good taste, at the breakfast we received only natural, tasty food. Also, the place is situated in a quiet area of Nijverdal. Dank je well!
- Everything was superb and Linda was a fantastic host. We really felt at home during our stay. The breakfast was outstanding and Linda could not do enough for us . Both Linda and Dennis extremely helpful and again the hosting was very comprehensive .
- Lovely people, clean environment, near the central spots in Nijverdal, good breakfast, modern design
- Best Bed and Breakfast we have ever stayed in , amazing accommodation and fantastic breakfast. Hosts were extremely helpful.
- Alles was perfect met een uitstekend verzorgd ontbijt.
B & B Noetsele
B & B Noetsele is located in Nijverdal and offers free bikes and a garden. The property is 31 miles from Apeldoorn, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.The bed and breakfast features 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a terrace with garden views.Buffet and kosher breakfast options are available every morning at the bed and breakfast.If you would like to discover the area, cycling and fishing are possible nearby.Zwolle is 21 miles from B & B Noetsele, while Deventer is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 60 miles from the accommodation.
- The breakfast was excellent and the owner very helpful and friendly.
- The property was amazing plenty of crockery cutlery, games, toys for children, outside space to sit and the breakfast provided by owner Kitty was superb fresh eggs, ham, cheese, about 6 different breads/croissants plus crackers, muffins etc, lots of jams, cereals plus sprinkles, fresh juice, plenty of milk. There is a gas hob, microwave, and lots of kitchen utensils. Everything was so clean and well thought through nothing missed! Thank you for such a pleasant visit. House is situated in a quiet residential area. Not too far from the shop for food and lots of useful information on restaurants etc if you dont want to cook.Good seating area with TV and large dining table. Also TV in the bedroom.
- Very clean, great breakfast selection and good value for money.
- Het was een leuk huis met alles bij de hand. Goed bed, alleen er was 1 nadeel. Het toilet was beneden en de slaapkamer boven. Uitgebreid ontbijt. Wij mochten gratis van de fietsen gebruik maken.
- Aardige ontvangst. En super dat we de volgende dag nog even konden douchen om 12.00
B&B Atelier Maarbeek
Offering a terrace and sauna, B&B Atelier Maarbeek is located in Hellendoorn in the Overijssel Region, 0.9 mi from Memory International War Museum. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service to or from the railway station at the property. Other destinations are possible for a small compensation.Bike hire is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for cycling. Avonturenpark Hellendoorn is 1.2 mi from B&B Atelier Maarbeek, while Adventure Park Hellendoorn is 1.4 mi from the property.
- everything beautiful house in a very nice area, very nice person, very good breakfast
- Beautiful property with an amazing family suite, lovely gardens and beautiful common areas. Our host Mrs. Maarbeek was lovely and extremely friendly and helpful and breakfast was fantastic. Will definitely return.
- beautiful setting in a large forestgarden. very quiet, day night. I stayed in the tastefully decorated Africaroom. great breakfast with too many choices. freshly pressed orange juice a boiled egg as bonusses. as I always drink tea coffee at breakfast I was happily surprised with those 2 options being there, not needing to even ask..
- Beautiful, peaceful, quiet location with excellent service of Owners. Comportable stay, attractive for child Mexican room, tasteful family like breakfast. Highly recommended.
- the locations the frendlyness and clean top place to stay top breakfast in all credit to the hotel
Bed & Breakfast Notterveld
Bed & Breakfast Notterveld is located in Nijverdal and offers guest rooms with free WiFi access.Each room overlooks the garden and will provide you with satellite TV and a seating area. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower.At Bed & Breakfast Notterveld you will find a garden, a terrace and a shared kitchen. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities and a shared lounge.The bed and breakfast is 3.2 mi from Nijverdal Station. Zwolle is 25 mi away.
- Room, farm in general, animals, air, service, everything was just perfect!!
- Presence of animals and farm, nice place for children.Friendly host who takes time to talk with guests.
- The hosts were very accomodating, they went out of their way to fetch us from and to the railway station. The facilities were excellent. The location is in a quiet town but it was perfect for where we were wanting to go. Wish we stayed longer! Highly recommended
- The friendly welcome with coffee and cake. The lovely room in the converted cowshed. The great breakfast. The surrounding countryside, full of wildlife.
- Super nice owners, very nice room, cool to stay at a farmhouse! Not to mention the great breakfast.. with local yoghurt, nice pastry.. the best BB in the Netherlands!
Bed And Breakfast Geertruidahoeve
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bed And Breakfast Geertruidahoeve offers pet-friendly accommodations in Hellendoorn. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a seating area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire. Adventure Park Hellendoorn is 1.3 mi from Bed And Breakfast Geertruidahoeve.
- Great place, recently renovated. Good facilities, clean and big bathroom. Fantastic atmosphere and adorable pets.Very friendly owner, she took care of everything and prepared a nice breakfast.
- breakfast was very good and affluent, the location was good and very quiet.the room was ok, lacked some character but the bed was excellent
- Excellent, very comprehensive and catered for all dietary needs
- perfect breakfast, nice rooms, many animals around, nice owner….all best, number 1
- Lovely, friendly host, clean and well designed room. Breakfast was fresh and delicious, couldnt have asked for better! Host was super accommodating with my baby. All in all a lovely experience.
Located in Bathmen, 18 miles from Apeldoorn, Klein Arkelsteijn has a garden and free WiFi.The units come with hardwood floors and feature a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, a dining area, a flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries. A fridge, an oven and stovetop are also offered, as well as an electric tea pot and a coffee machine.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Klein Arkelsteijn has a terrace.A bicycle rental service is available at the accommodation.Zwolle is 28 miles from Klein Arkelsteijn, while Deventer is 10 miles from the property.
- Friendly hosts. Wonderful surroundings. Nice facilities good kitchen!. Nice, complete breakfast.Do not forget to visit Deventer and Kasteel Ruurlo with paintings of the great Dutch painter Carel Willink.
- excellent location, clean, great breakfast, very nice place.
- Breakfast was ready in the fridge in the room and fresh bread was delivered to the common kitchen per room. Location is in middle of nowhere but therefore great for resting. And it is close to Deventer.
- Spacious room, breakfast served on your own outside terrace. Fridge was restocked with breakfast supplements for the next day every afternoon. Possibility to bring your pets. Nice and quiet location. Great place to start your bike tour or hike.
- Nice rural location. Friendly staff who stayed up late to welcome us. Simple but comfortable room. Great quick run through by the owners on arrival in regards to how everything worked etc.
B&B de Noordenberg
Located in Holten, 1.9 miles from Natuurdiorama Holterberg, B&B de Noordenberg has accommodations with free WiFi, air conditioning and access to a garden with a terrace.The units come with tiled floors and feature a fully equipped kitchen with a fridge, a dining area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. A stovetop is also offered, as well as an electric tea pot and a coffee machine.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.A bicycle rental service is available at B&B de Noordenberg, while cycling can be enjoyed nearby.
- Warm, friendly host. Separate, garden sunroom converted into double bedroom with private entrance and ensuite bathroom. Quiet location away from road. Portable airconditioner, somewhat noisy but cooled the room for a comfortable nights sleep on this hot summers night. Undercover bike storage. Good breakfast.
- We really enjoyed our stay here. Our host was very helpful, and breakfast was delicious. The breakfast was very neat and fancy, and we felt we were well cared for. The host also kept appropriate distance with regard to pandemic measures, which we really appreciated.
- Perfect BB. Location was good, room was big and nicely decorated, host was kind and breakfast was good.
- The room was a selfcontained apartment, with kitchenette and patio set in a beautiful, quiet, garden. VERY clean comfortable. We were able to park on the property.Our hostess was wonderful, and provided a very nice breakfast.
- The hosts Joke and Gerhard welcomed me and treated me like family. They are very charming, friendly and helpful.
Bed and breakfast de Boerderij
Located in Albergen, Bed and breakfast de Boerderij has free WiFi, and guests can enjoy free bikes, a garden and a shared lounge.The units come with hardwood floors and feature a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a dining area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. A microwave, a fridge and oven are also offered, as well as an electric tea pot and a coffee machine.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.Bed and breakfast de Boerderij has a grill.If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible nearby and the accommodation can arrange a bicycle rental service.Recreatiepark Het Hulsbeek is 9 miles from Bed and breakfast de Boerderij. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 68 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- Modern, clean, spacious, good parking, good wifi, lots of great food, pleasant hosts
- Very comfortable. Lot of space. Everything what you need. Definitely will come back
- The property and staff were fantastic.Only let down is you really do need your own transport as well out the way and taxis were very expensive.Wouldbe ideal for motorcycles on tour.On a side note I would like to thank the owner for getting me to the station
- Very comfortable, good breakfast, lovely sitting area, exceptionally clean, fantastically quiet and with lovely hosts.
- Ontbijt was heel goed, meer dan voldoende. Goed opgelost ivm corona.. niet allemaal in dezelfde ruimte ontbijten.Kamer en bed was prima
B&B Erve Brinkert
B&B Erve Brinkert is offering accommodations in Markelo. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. The bedroom is on the first floor, which accessible via steep stairs that are characteristic for historical houses. The rooms include a terrace.All units in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a coffee machine. Selected rooms have a kitchenette with a fridge.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near B&B Erve Brinkert.Arnhem is 30 mi from the accommodations.
- Very pleasant hostess Nice place to stay Big roomVery cleanGood wi fi connection
- Really nice room/hut I would stay there again
- Het was heerlijk. De hoeveelheid was goed afgestemd op 2 personen en afwisselend
- Zeer vriendelijke verhuurster van een mooi in houtstijl opgetrokken appartement in voormalige hooischuur
- Vriendelijke gastvrouw. Heerlijk ontbijt. Alles wat we nodig hadden was aanwezig. Alles was heel schoon en goed verzorgd.
B&B De Luttikhoeve
B&B De Luttikhoeve is located in Giethmen, 1.9 mi from motorway N348 and 3.1 mi from Ommen. It offers nonsmoking accommodations with free private parking on site.Each room at the farm will provide you with a terrace and a seating area. The bathroom facilities are private. Free Wi-Fi access is included.Breakfast is served every morning in the barn. Guests can also order various snacks and drinks. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including horse riding, cycling and canoeing. Zwolle is 16 mi away.
- Breakfast was abundant and outstanding. The hosts were personable and charming. There were numerous details of decor and ammenities that were thoughtful and added warmth and friendliness.
- Friendly owners, excellent service, comfortable beds, modern bathroom. Wonderful breakfast served in the morning!
- It is a nice former farm in the middle of the meadows, very quiet and with kind owners. The neighborhood is very attractive you are very near to the Archemer and Lemeler berg, and the beautiful rivers Vecht and Regge.
- The property is very excellent , The owners are very good. Property very clean and very well maintained.
- BreakfastBeautiful and quiet locationVery friendly
Looking for: Best Hotels in Nijverdal