Exceptional Ocean View
Located in Northern Bight in the Newfoundland and Labrador region, Exceptional Ocean View features a terrace and sea views. Located on the beachfront, this property has a bar, a garden, a tennis court and free WiFi.The holiday home features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a patio with garden views. Free private parking is available at the holiday home.A barbecue is available on site and hiking can be enjoyed within close proximity of Exceptional Ocean View.Clarenville is 9.9 mi from the accommodations.
- We loved everything about this home. Clean. Beautiful. Amazing owners. A for sure home away from home.
- The location was fine for a ski weekend. Beautiful setting and view!! Warm, cozy, comfortable and lovely decor.
- Very convenient for a trip to Newfoundland. Great value for the money you pay! we were five and we all had a wonderful night.
Located off the Trans Canada Highway, Clarenville Inn offers an outdoor pool and a la carte restaurant. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout.Rooms here will provide you with a 46-inch flat-screen cable TV. Each includes a refrigerator and air conditioning. A hairdryer and free toiletries can be found in the bathroom. Some have an ocean view.The on-site Stellar Kitchen offers various dishes throughout the day for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can also enjoy a drink at the Scoreboard Lounge, also found on the premises.At Clarenville Inn you will find a fitness center. Other facilities offered include meeting facilities, luggage storage and a children’s playground. The property offers free parking.
- The meals were great and the staff were great. Very friendly.
- The location was great. We stayed in the family suite. It was spacious, the layout was great, the room was very clean and we had an abundance of towels.
- Cozy, clean, and a very comfortable place to stay. The staff were friendly, the food was delicious and the Inn had an inviting atmosphere which was nice!! Loved walking around town enjoying the water ways and friendly people. And Rods Restaurant has the best fish N chips OMG…you gotta eat there!
- My wife and I really enjoyed our stay. It was only one night but we are hoping next time in the area we can stay longer. All around excellent experience.
- Staff at the restaurant were exceptionally friendly and helpful. Meals were delicious
This Clarenville hotel is conveniently located on the Trans-Canada Highway. features an on-site restaurant and bar. All guest rooms offer free Wi-Fi and a cable TV.Bella’s Casual Dining offers classic Canadian cuisine and a full bar in a casual atmosphere. Packed lunches and room service are also available for guest convenience.In-room coffee and a hairdryer are provided in every room. Also offered are wake up service and iron facilities.Lower Shoal Harbor and Dalfen’s Mall are within 5 minutes’ drive from the hotel. College of the North Atlantic is about 2.5 mi away. G.B. Cross Memorial Hospital and Clarenville Events Center are located 3 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good.
- We arrived late that night around 10, the staff was amazing. The lady who served us upon arrival was so friendly and kind. She made you really very welcomed , and she explained to us wonderfully how to exactly get to our room. The serve was great. The room was stunning. Very beautiful , so nice and clean! The bed was the most cozy bed Ive ever slept in , in a hotel room. I cant even get over how clean the room was , it was just spotless. Id give this place a 15/10 thats how good the place was! We also got the breakfast vouchers for the morning in the bellas dine in attached to the hotel. The server there was so nice and friendly , the service was great the food was amazing wasnt a long wait at all for the food. 10/10 for sure on the restaurant as well. Would total recommend this place to anyone if your in the area and are looking for somewhere to stay. This is your place !
- Very clean bed was comfortable and the lady sharon at the front desk was very friendly will always stay here when traveling
- Best place we have stayed to date Excellent staff, bed, breakfast. Outstanding. Thank you
- Close to the high way , quiet, easy for dog use with the outside door. Bellas was excellent for supper.
Riverview Suites is offering accommodations in Clarenville. There is a terrace and guests can make use of free WiFi and free private parking.All guest rooms come with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a dishwasher, a kettle, a shower, a hairdryer and a wardrobe. With a private bathroom fitted with a bath and free toiletries, rooms at the motel also have a river view. All units will provide guests with a microwave.
- Liked the ease of check in and check out and use of emailed key code for entry. Room appeared to be brand new. Facilities were spotless. Very quiet.
- Room was clean and spacious. I liked the extra chairs in the room. I liked the code for entry into the building. Great for security. I liked having the access to the kitchen and a washer and dryer.
- Wow. Communal kitchen. Laundry facilities coin operated. No keycard to worry about losing. Large containers for recycling and garbage. Very clean. Ample parking. And a great spot by the river.
- Interesting check in procedure. No staff anywhere during our entire stay.
- It was quiet, nice and clean, bed was really comfortable. Good size room.The location was lovely by the mouth of the river. The facility was as advertised.
Located in the town of Clarenville on Newfoundland’s eastern coast, the Restland Motel offers free WiFi. The motel is located on the historic Discovery Trail of Newfoundland, ideal for guests looking to explore the local area. The popular White Hills Resort is only 5.3 mi away. This property features an on-site pub, restaurant, and seasonal boat tours.All guest rooms include upgraded bedding, an private bathroom, individual climate control, air-conditioning, turn-down service and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The suites boast additional facilities, including a well-equipped kitchen with a fridge, freezer, microwave and stovetop.The Wheelhouse Pub is found on site and offers a cozy environment for guests looking to soak up the local atmosphere. The pub provides guitars, a set of spoons and even an ugly stick (traditional Newfoundland instrument). On Friday nights, you can sit by the fireplace and enjoy traditional Irish, Country and Newfoundland music performed by a local band. Also located on site is The Galley Restaurant, serving all day breakfast, wild game, fresh seafood along with seasonal treats and daily specials. Room service, pub service and take out menus are available.Seasonal fishing and ice berg guided tours can be arranged directly from your room. Guests are invited to join the “Eastern Edge Boat Tour” and watch for ice bergs, whales and birds. Snowmobiling, quad biking, cross country skiing and hiking trails can all be found nearby.,Restland Motel is 23 minutes’ drive from Terra Nova National Park and 19 mi from Terra Nova Golf Course. The town of Trinity on the picturesque Bonavista Peninsula is 43 mi away. The nearest airport is St. John’s International, 112 mi away.
- Excellent restaurant. Accommodating staff in the lounge. Comfortable room.
- Wonderful restaurant The Gallery attached to the Restland. Great food and great staff!
- Very comfortable, clean….staff very friendly. The hidden gem here is just down the interior hallway from your room, the Galley Restaurant….what a wonderful, cozy little place with exceptional food, wonderful staff and great prices….really looking forward to breakfast before I leave
- Having the restaurant attached was nice food was good
- Easy to find had a restaurant attached very convenient
Located in Clarenville, Stanley House has accommodations with private balconies. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. There’s a grill and guests can use free WiFi and free private parking.All rooms comes with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a dishwasher, an electric tea pot, a shower, a hairdryer and a closet. The rooms have a private bathroom with free toiletries, while some rooms also feature a patio and others also feature city views. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.
- Clean,well equipped kitchen,secure,super staff.Quiet air conditioner.
- The price was right! The room/bathroom was nice and clean. Can certainly see the kitchen and dining room being quite useful but we did not need it for our stay.
- Beautiful property. Hassle free. Great affordable price for staying multiple nights! Close to sports complex. Will definitely stay again if we are going to the area!
- Just stayed one night here in the budget twin room on the second floor and the room was immaculate. Everything was very clean and very comfortable. The room and the building were very accessible as well.
- Laundry facilities for a fee were available on premises. Self checkin was good
Arnold’s Cove Inn
Arnold’s Cove Inn is located in Arnold’s Cove. It features a restaurant, bar and free Wi-Fi access throughout. Clarenville is 40 minutes’ drive away.Each of the rooms comes with a refrigerator, air conditioning and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The studio enjoys a well-equipped kitchen for the preparation of meals. Linens and towels are included.Arnold’s Cove Inn provides free on-site parking. It is 1.2 mi from Bourdeux Hiking Trail, while Bull Arm is at a distance of 5 mi.
- Our room looked pretty newly renovated, nice new floor, furniture, bathroom. I must admit, I wasnt expecting that when weve arrived.
- Cleanliness, friendly staff, close to the highway.
- Very comfortable beds, spotless, both an inside and outside door.
- I dont remember what it was like when I was last there 15 years ago but it have been renovated since then and looks great. The staff is wonderful and my mother said the food was really goodIm vegan so I couldnt eat from the restaurant but had a packet of oatmeal from the breakfast table. It is located right off the highway. Very clean and each room has an inside and outside entrance. Would recommend.
- Friendly staff Very clean Cheery rooms Fast service in dining room Dogfriendly!
The Killick Inn & Suites
Located in Arnold’s Cove, each suite at the inn has sea views which can be enjoyed from the spacious open concept living room or from the balcony. Suites have a private entrance, and guests have access to ample parking space.All suites come with WiFi, a flat-screen TV, fully-equipped kitchen, linens and en suite laundry.Hiking is among the many activities and attractions that guests can enjoy near The Killick Inn and Suites.
- The cleanliness was superb but the busy Main Street in front of property made it less then relaxing
- Basically a one bedroom apartment with laundry facilities in the room. Full kitchen. Comfortable bed and heavenly shower. Very nicely decorated too. The host was so responsive and replied very quickly to our questions, including a referral for a breakfast spot on the road.
- Very quaint property, well equipped kitchen, very clean accommodations, easy check in and very informative staff. Great place to stay and would definitely recommend.
- Nice having an apartment. Nice cleaners and very clean, new place. Spend extra to get on the top floor with a little balcony. Toiletries included, as was coffee and dish soap, salt and pepper.The view is nice and fun to watch the tide.Tastefully furnished.Very comfortable and basic cooking utensils were included.
- Large 2 bedroom apartment with adequate cooking utensils. Washer/ dryer. Large bathroom. Good communication and service
Bellevue Ocean Cottage
Featuring air-conditioned accommodations with a balcony, Bellevue Ocean Cottage is located in Bellevue. This beachfront property offers access to a patio, free private parking and free WiFi.The chalet features 3 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a hot tub.The chalet offers a terrace. There is a garden with a barbecue at this property and guests can go hiking and fishing nearby.Bay Roberts is 22 mi from Bellevue Ocean Cottage, while Carbonear is 24 mi away. The nearest airport is St. John’s International Airport, 46 mi from the accommodations.
No reviews yet.
The Doctor’s House Inn & Spa
Set amid 656 ft² of well-kept gardens, walking trails and horses, The Doctor’s House Inn & Spa features an on-site spa, free Wi-Fi and breakfast. Tastefully decorated rooms overlook the garden or Hopeall Bay.Each guest room at The Doctor’s Inn and Spa comes with an private bathroom. Linens and a duvet are included. Some open out onto an ocean-view balcony, while enjoy a garden view.Guests can enjoy the stone patio, the solarium or the lounge area which looks out onto the ocean. A dining room equipped with a fireplace and garden views is also featured. The spa provides various treatments and massages upon request with surcharge.Whale Watching can be organized within 3.1 mi from The Doctor’s House Inn & Spa. It is 6.8 mi from the Pitcher’s Pond Golf Course. The city of St. John’s is at a distance of 62 mi.
- Beautiful property, lovely view from our room which was bright and clean and food was delicious.
- Its a really neat property LOVED the relaxed staff, the animals, the insanely delicious food and the ability to have an ocean side bonfire at night
- beautiful dining room with fireplace. large property on the ocean. Staff were incredibly generous and fun. Moved us to a seaside view. gave good advice on the area. We would definitely be happy to return.
- Food was wonderful, space lovely.Loved that there was no TV
- Beautiful accommodations Exceptional dining experience Loved the grounds and surroundings
Looking for: Best Hotels in Northern Bight