Bellissimo Grande Hotel
Located just 4 minutes’ drive from Foxwoods Casino, this North Stonington, Connecticut hotel features an on-site restaurant and a spa. Free WiFi access is available.Air conditioning and a flat-screen cable TV are provided in each room at Bellissimo Grande Hotel. Private bathrooms are equipped with free toiletries.Guests can enjoy luxury services at the Bellissimo Spa or swim in the indoor pool.Coffee, pastries, yogurt and more are available each day at the hotel’s coffee bar. Dinner is available at the Bistro on Friday and Saturday nights and breakfast is available on Saturday and Sunday mornings..Mystic Aquarium is 7.5 mi away from Bellissimo Grande Hotel and Misquamicut State Beach is 12 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- The room was very clean and spacious enough for 2 people. The shower provided enough water pressure to clean my very long and thick hair. Staff were gracious when I needed a little milk and directions to the casino which was less than 10 minutes away. What a beautiful hotel. Will surely come back again.
- Loved the jacuzzi in the room and loved the close proximity to Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun and Misquamicut Beach! My pictures are just of things that we did in the area.
- Restaurant was closed but we ordered and ate in the room. Food was great.
- Always a pleasure to stay here. Love the decor the staff is always friendly and accommodating.
- The hotel was gorgeous and great priced. And they got us in earlier then the 3pm check in time.
Hilltop Inn & Suites – North Stonington
This North Stonington hotel serves a continental breakfast on the weekends. Foxwoods Casino is just 6 minutes’ drive away. Scheduled shuttle service on Friday and Saturday nights, to Grand Pequot Tower at Foxwoods, is available to registered guests.A flat-screen TV is offered in each air-conditioned room at Hilltop Inn & Suites – North Stonington. Private bathrooms are also provided and come with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to the North Stonington Hilltop Inn & Suites.Mystic Seaport and Mystic Aquarium are both within 15 minutes’ drive of Hilltop Inn & Suites – North Stonington. Misquamicut Beach is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- The staff a huge impact! Genuine. So close to Casinos and good restaurants.
- It was clean with comfortable beds. Free shuttle to Foxwoods and a quick free breakfast for the ride home the next day.
- Very friendly and helpful staff they really cared how well my stay went.
- My husband and I love ,have been there 5 times .its are place to go .I like that there are smoking rooms .and its private.
- Our room was very very clean comfortable too! Was also very quiet. Location was great plus a great price!Will definitely stay here againThank you
Cedar Park Inn
Opposite from the famous Mystic Pizza restaurant, this North Stonington hotel is 2.5 mi north of I-95 and 8 mi from Foxwoods Resort casino and MGM casinos. It features a continental breakfast and rooms with free WiFi access and cable TV.Microwaves and refrigerators are also included in all rooms at Cedar Park Inn. Other amenities include an iron and a hairdryer.Cedar Park Inn’s front desk is staffed 24 hours a day and offers fax and copy services. The hotel has BBQ facilities and a terrace for guests to use. Limousine service is offered to the casino.Mohegan Sun casinos is 16 mi away. Mystic Seaport and Aquarium is 12 minutes’ drive. Mystic Factory Outlet is 6.3 mi away.
- The guests were all in a good mood because of the staff and the wonderful grounds.
- Very clean, friendly staff. Bed extremely comfy loved the pillows LOL
- Cozy private cottages. We will come back again. Good price and great breakfast included!
- The property was very clean queit calm breakfast was awesome coffee bed was comfee world pool spa bath was great
- The location is perfect the rooms are big nice and love the jacuzzi.
Located off Interstate 95 at exit 93, this North Stonington motel offers warmly decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi and a satellite TV. It features an outdoor picnic area and the Mystic Aquarium is a 15-minute drive away.A microwave, refrigerator and work desk are provided in all rooms at the Stardust Motel. Each room is accessed by an exterior hall, with a shared balcony or patio.Guests can enjoy the motel’s basketball hoop. A continental breakfast is offered on weekend mornings.Elm Ridge Golf Course is just 5.9 miles from the Motel Stardust, and Misquamicut Beach is 10.2 miles away. The Fox Woods Casino is a 15-minute drive from the motel.
No reviews yet.
La Quinta by Wyndham Stonington-Mystic Area
This hotel is 4 minutes’ drive from downtown Pawcatuck, Connecticut and Elm Ridge Golf Course. It features an indoor pool, and rooms with free WiFi and refrigerator.A microwave, cable TV and coffee maker are included in every room at the La Quinta Inn and Suites Stonington.A daily buffet breakfast is served at the Stonington La Quinta Inn. It includes hot and cold dishes, such as waffles, cereal and juice.Free access to the fitness center and business center are provided to all guests of the La Quinta Inn. Free on-site parking is offered.Foxwoods Resort Casino is 13 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Misquemicut State Beach and Watch Hill Beach are both within 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Everything was clean and comfortable. The staff was kind and very helpful to us.
- The rooms were beautiful and close by to restaurants and beaches. The indoor pool have great hours and we got plenty of use
- The staff was excellent. I didnt catch her name, but the woman at the front desk was phenomenal! The location was less than ten minutes from everywhere we wanted to go.
- Staff was very nice. Rooms were clean. Comfy beds.
- Beds were super comfortable and the hotel was very clean
Abbey’s Lantern Hill Inn
Located 15 minutes’ drive from Mystic, this inn serves a hearty organic breakfast each morning. An outdoor entertainment area with barbecue facilities and fire pit is also on site.Each room at Abbey’s Lantern Hill Inn features a flat-screen cable TV and an private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi and a seating area are also available in the warmly decorated rooms.Guests can relax in the garden hammocks at Abbey’s Lantern Hill bed and breakfast. Snacks, tea, and soda are available throughout the day. Enjoy miles of hiking trails, including a path to the top of scenic Lantern Hill.Foxwoods Casino is just 1 miles from the inn. Mohegan Sun Casino is 11 miles away.
- This was such a beautiful and peaceful place to stay at. The scenery was breathtaking and the breakfast food was absolutely delicious.
- My husband and I had and amazing and wonderful two night stay, breakfast was nice and hot. Thank you for a wonderful nights stay!
- The location was wonderful and serene. The grounds were adorable with outdoor patios for each room and firepits available. The room was set up nicely with amenities when I arrived, definitely meant to be a nice, relaxing stay. Staff was attentive and breakfast was lovely.
- The location was fine I would like to come back during the spring.
- Still waiting on breakfast but besides that everything was amazing
The Fox Tower at Foxwoods
This hotel and casino features several on-site restaurants and a full service salon and spa. The on-site theater hosts live performances and Shrine nightclub offers nightly entertainment.Each guest room at the The Fox Tower features a flat-screen cable TV and an iPod docking station. They have free Wi-Fi access, a work desk, and an private bathroom. The suites have a soaking tub.Guests can relax in the outdoor pool at The Fox Tower during the summer months. The casino is equipped with slots and table games. A comedy club and a bowling alley are also on site. Several dining options are available, including Cedars Steak House, Alta Strada, and David Burke Prime.Lake of Isles Golf Club is 1 mi from the hotel. Mystic Seaport is 9.5 mi away and Mystic Aquarium are 9.3 mi away.
- The hotel was nice, bed was comfortable, room was clean noise level very minimal which was good. The hotel staff was nice but it would have been nice had they advised us about pool hours, where the elevator to the room was, etc. This was our first time staying there so we didnt have any of that information.
- I cannot think of any other hotel I would stay at!!
- Great view and awesome room. I have stayed in different parts of the casinos hotels and the fox towers are the best
- I was celebrating my birthday, they gave me a free upgrade to an amazing directors suite! The view was amazing and the jacuzzi was the best!
- Staff were so nice , it almost felt like it was back to normal pre Covid error. The casinos were open very nice everyone seemed happy, Having fun .
Stonecroft Country Inn
Featuring a full country breakfast each morning and free Wi-Fi access, this Ledyard bed and breakfast has an on-site garden. Mystic Seaport is just a 10-minute drive away.A TV, sitting area and balcony are included in each room at Stonecroft Country Inn. Private bathrooms have a shower and a hairdryer.Guests of Stonecroft Country Inn can relax on the terrace or in the on-site garden. Meeting facilities are also available.Foxwoods Resort Casino is just a 10-minute drive from Stonecroft Country Inn, which is less than 12 miles from Mohegan Sun. Connecticut College is a 15-minute drive from the bed and breakfast.
- Great breakfast. Room was spacious and clean. Awesome jacuzzi.
- Stonecroft had everything you would expect and more from a beautiful country side bed and breakfast. Our hosts were so very welcoming and accomodating. The suite was spacious and filled with gorgeous antique furniture. Breakfast, prepared by Scott, was made from fresh ingredients and absolutely delicious. The grounds were very well maintained and charming, especially for the holiday season. Location was perfect. We enjoyed a beautiful sunset hike to Bluff Point minutes away. Will definitely be visiting again.
- Breakfast in the Yellow Barn was filling, delicious, friendly. It would have been nice if we had been told upon checkin when where breakfast would be. The bedroom upstairs in the 1807 house had wall murals, antiques, and a very comfy king bed. The bathroom was roomy. Plenty of common rooms to sit in, library with books, dining room with coffee maker. We never heard any sounds from the other guests.
- The owners very very good check in was quick and easy. The rooms were very nice with plenty of room and quiet. The back yard was light up at night great for a late night walk.
- Historic 1807 home was well maintained, clean and well appointed! Great outside spots to relax with a glass of wine sitting well into the night with a lovely fire pit at either the barn or 1807 house location. Breakfasts were homemade with fresh ingredients and freshly baked muffins included each day. We will definitely keep this BB in mind for our next trip North.
Margin Street Inn
Located in Westerly, 21 mi from Uncasville, Margin Street Inn features a shared lounge and free WiFi.All units come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and shower.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.Guests at Margin Street Inn can enjoy fishing nearby, or make the most of the garden.Mystic is 8.7 mi from the accommodations, while Preston is 16 mi from the property. The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 32 mi from Margin Street Inn.
- The inn was clean beautiful and friendly. We hope to come back soon
- Sarah and Chris are always just the nicest people you can get to know. Its like visiting family. Lyn
- Wonderful innkeeper! Very personable and helpful, Vivian was the most immaculately clean place I have ever stayed in. Yes, There are perks and not having a menagerie of animals roaming an inn!
- They shouldnt call this a b b…they should call it a second home, because that is how we felt here. The inn was impeccably clean, beautifully restored, and extremely comfortable! The morning meal was delicious and they took care to make sure there was plenty that my daughter who has lots of allergies could eat as well. Innkeeper, Sarah, and her husband are invested in their guests and go the extra 20 miles for them. What was important to us was important to them. When they learned that I had ancestors from the area, Sarah printed off information about the ancestors restored home and then, knowing we didnt have a vehicle to utilize, took us to the Avondale area to see the farm and restored home. I cant say enough good about our experience. They treated us like visiting family, but wouldnt let us wash the dishes in return.
- This newly refurbished old mansion on the river is now a spectacular showcase. Every detail is perfect and the hosts could not be nicer. Even a one night stay there feels like a real vacation. A great breakfast in a dining room filled with tulips and daffodils and evening drinks in front of the fire completed the experience.Bravo, Sarah!
Hilton Garden Inn Closest Foxwoods
Located 1 mi from Foxwoods Resort and Casino, this Preston, Connecticut hotel features an on-site restaurant and an indoor pool. Jonathan Edwards Winery is 6.5 mi away.A flat-screen TV, microwave, and refrigerator are included in every room at the Hilton Garden Inn Preston Casino Area. A desk and a coffee machine are also in the rooms.Free WiFi is accessible throughout the Hilton Garden Inn Preston Casino Area. A fitness center and business center are available for guests to use.The Great American Grill serves classic American cuisine for breakfast. The Pavilion Pantry offers snacks and drinks on-the-go.Mohegan Sun is 8.7 mi from the hotel. The Mystic Aquarium is 11 mi away. The airport runs a shuttle to both the Foxwoods and Mohegan Sun casinos.
- It was quiet, clean and comfortable. Great stay. Will book again.
- Spa tub was so perfect that we plan to become regulars at this hotel! It was extremely physiologically relaxing. The staff was responsive and friendly!
- The hotel was a mile away from casino very beautiful rooms beside the underwear I found in my draw the next day checking out lol. It was overall awesome experience for my first time. Food was amazing. Grateful humbled
- That rooms the location and the staff were excellent.
- The hotel staff was very welcoming and professional. The lobby was well kept and the room was clean and comfortable.
Looking for: Best Hotels in North Stonington