Zajazd Na Górkach
With garden views, Zajazd Na Górkach is located in Dobczyce and has a restaurant, a shared lounge, bar, garden, playground and sun terrace.The bed and breakfast offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and shower.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Zajazd Na Górkach.Krakow is 20 miles from the accommodation, while Wieliczka is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is John Paul II International Kraków–Balice Airport, 28 miles from Zajazd Na Górkach.
- Blisko atrakcji. Dostpno wietnej restauracji w zajedzie
- Wszystko OK. Czysto, mio, wietny kontakt z wacicielem. Polecam.
- Wszystko bez zarzutw. Pyszne niadanie, personel bardzo miy i pomocny. Wacicielka niezmiernie mia. Doba hotelowa koczy si o 10, ale bez problemu moglimy zosta duej. Na korytarzu mona zrobi sobie kaw, herbat. W lodwce zapas wody mineralnej. Nigdy nie chce mi si stamtd wraca.
- Bardzo uczynna obsuga i super waciciele. Jeli kto lubi zwierzta to na miejscu jest mini zoo papugowe. Jak kto ma dzieci to na miejscu jest plac zabaw na zewntrz, a w rodku pokj zabaw dziecicych, co cznie daje fajn miejscwk dla rodzin z dziemi, ale nie tylko… Jest to biznes rodzinny wic obsuga ma klimat kameralny i bardzo przychylne podejcie. W zajedzie jest bardzo dobre jedzenie i moliwo modyfikacji jedzenia z karty. Polecamy
- Wygodne ka, czysto w kadym calu. Pikne widoki.
Zajazd Turystyczny Stara Gawęda
With garden views, Zajazd Turystyczny Stara Gawęda is located in Czechówka and has a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk, bar, garden, playground and terrace. Both WiFi and private parking are available at the bed and breakfast free of charge.Some units include a seating area and/or a balcony.A continental breakfast is available daily at Zajazd Stara Gawęda.The nearest airport is John Paul II International Kraków–Balice, 23 miles from the accommodation, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Ideal for short, one night stay for little money. Buildings are not the newest, One must remember that theres no bathroom in the room so that might not be for everyone. I needed cheap accomodation for one night stay. For this purpose worked great for me. I didnt check the restaruant for breakfast so cant advise here.
- This place was a great surprise for me as I made a last minute reservation and was just supposed to sleep over and follow south, driving through Tatra mountains… All this place looks great, theres lots of space and its ideal for a city break yet quite close to KrakowI had scrabbled eggs for breakfast extra/outside reservation and were tasting great… After breakfast I had a nice conversation with the owner… I was talking in polish and my level is A1A2 so it allowed me to polish my polish…During all my stay I have always chatted in polish, PSI do not know if there are English speakers in the facilities, but lady seemed communicative so youll handle it without knowing polish
- Stara Gaweda is a very authentic accommodation with a very nice owner. We had a great experience of Poland in this picturesque hotel with a fantastic mountain view. It is located very near 5 minutes by car the famous Wieliczka Salt Mine, which is an amazing experience in itself. The Stara Gaweda was a very nice place to stay the night. My wife and I had a lot of fun with the owner when we had a drink with her later in the evening, after the delicious Polish meal that we had there.
- Bardzo mia atmosfera gwnie dziki wacicielce. Pokoik na pitrze by bardzo przytulny i czysty. Prysznic w pokoju stanowi super udogodnienie i urozmaicenie pokoju. niadanie spoywane na werandzie byo bardzo smaczne i przyjemne.
- Bardzo sympatyczna wacicielka, miejsce przyjazne dzieciom.
Gościniec pod Lubomirem
With garden views, Gościniec pod Lubomirem is located in Węglówka and has a restaurant, room service, bar, garden, playground and grill. The bed and breakfast features both WiFi and private parking free of charge.There’s a seating and/or dining area in some units.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available every morning at Gościniec pod Lubomirem.The accommodation has a sun terrace.After a day of hiking, skiing or cycling, guests can relax in the shared lounge area.Krakow is 30 miles from Gościniec pod Lubomirem, while Wieliczka is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is John Paul II International Kraków–Balice Airport, 38 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- Secluded location up in the mountain, you need a car or strong legs to get up there, the last 0,5 km is a gravel road so, beware those who ride a motorbike. its owned by a really nice family, i got to meet the owner. Amazing view and good/affordable food.
- It is located high in the mountains and has a great view over the valley. Very good point to stat your hike, it is just 20 min from the top of Lubomir and from there you can hike for hours or do a serious mountain biking trip. It has a restaurant so you can get a decent diner as well.
- Restaurant inside hotel works till 2100 and serves tasty dishes. Also not expensive. Didnt tried breakfast.
- When roadtripping through Poland, this place should DEFINITELY be in your itinerary. Although pretty freaky to reach its easy to find, but driving uphill at quite a sharp angle may scare some, the payoff is worth it. Parking spots available, rooms are pretty and comfy, but lots of outside sitting options to enjoy that totally awesome mountain view make this place unique and revisitable to the maxx. NB! If you arrive after 6pm and the owners left/unreachable by phone, check the main door for a note!
- Very friendly and helpful family, 4 well behaved children! The owner he speaks German language very well.
Providing mountain views, Grand Panorama in Wiśniowa provides accommodations, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a bar, a shared lounge, a garden and a terrace. Both WiFi and private parking are available at the bed and breakfast free of charge.There is a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is available daily at Grand Panorama.Guests at the accommodations can enjoy billiards on site, or skiing in the surroundings.Kraków is 25 mi from Grand Panorama, while Wieliczka is 16 mi away. The nearest airport is John Paul II International Kraków–Balice Airport, 33 mi from the bed and breakfast.
- The host is very nice, didnt speak English but the check in process was quick and smooth anyways. The surroundings are very beautiful.
- Great accommodation with lovely host hidden into the greenery of Wisniowa
- 11/10. Simply the best hotel in the area. Everything was fine, very friendly staff, great view from window, and the best hotel breakfast in my life.
- Wszystko super widoki, czysto, mia obsuga. Na pewno wrcimy nie raz
- Przesympatyczna obsuga, wsplny salon i kuchnia z ekspresem do kawy. Wszdzie czyciutko. Wanna odlot.
Located in Brody, 26 mi from Korbielów, Ostoja Garden provides a restaurant and free WiFi.Every unit features a private bathroom and shower, air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a fridge. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.Ostoja Garden offers a terrace.A children’s playground can be found at the accommodations, along with a garden.Kraków is 16 mi from Ostoja Garden, while Bielsko-Biala is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is John Paul II International Kraków–Balice Airport, 14 mi from the bed and breakfast.
No reviews yet.
Dom pod Tujami
One of our best sellers in Krakow! Dom pod Tujami is located in the quiet part of Kraków and offers classically decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi and TVs. Guests can enjoy their breakfasts in the dining room with a fireplace.The house features a green garden to relax in. The staff will be happy to organize excursions to the Wieliczka Salt Mine or the Oświęcim Memorial Museum.Dom pod Tujami is located 3.7 mi from the Old Town. There is the Solvay Park shopping mall only 1,000 feet away.
- It is very nice place,clean and felt that everything is new.
- Very clean room,comfortable bed,extra rich breakfast,very friendly and helpful landlords
- I had to leave early 0615 for a visit to Auswitch and was given a delicious breakfast package for on the road. Perfect service. Also got advice on how to get to the old town of Krakau by way of public transport very easy. The room was a suite and was great!
- Only I can repeat myself Perfect place! Breakfast brilliant for meOwners are very kind!thx
- A beautiful house located in the green outskirts of Krakow wonderful hosts, they take care of you all the time a gorgeous breakfast included in the price
UNDERGROUND Jacuzzi Rooms
One of our best sellers in Krakow! Located within 1.5 miles of Wawel Royal Castle and 1.8 miles of Cloth Hall in Krakow, UNDERGROUND Jacuzzi Rooms has accommodations with free WiFi and seating area. The accommodations have a spa bath.The units come with tiled floors and feature a fully equipped kitchenette with a microwave, a dining area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and a private bathroom with hot tub and a hairdryer. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.At the bed and breakfast guests are welcome to use a hot tub.National Museum of Krakow is 1.8 miles from UNDERGROUND Jacuzzi Rooms, while Schindler Factory Museum is 1.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is John Paul II International Kraków–Balice, 14 miles from the accommodation, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- The room was very comfortable and spacious, with modern decor and facilities. The jacuzzi was excellent for warming up after a cold day in the city! Everything was clean, and it was great to have a kettle, coffee machine, hob and fridge in the room. The location was nice and quiet and easy to find. Would definitely recommend!
- wietne jacuzzi, duy telewizor, klimatyczny kominek, bardzo dobra lokalizacja i bezpatny parking
- Pobyt fajnie spdzony, niestety co do czystoci mam wtpliwoci
- wietne miejsce, na pewno bdziemy tam wraca co jaki czas.
- Jedyny minus jest taki e niestety trafili nam si do goni ssiedzi, a raczej ssiadka, ale to ju nie wina wacicieli obiektu.
The Tournet guest house is located in Kraków’s Jewish district of Kazimierz, just 0.7 mi from the historic Main Market Square. It offers colorful and affordable rooms with free Wi-Fi.All rooms at the Tournet are simply furnished and come with an electric kettle and kitchenware. Each room has a private bathroom with either bath or shower. Most rooms have a TV.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at La Bicicletta cafe.Guests of the Tournet can make use of luggage storage service or store their valuables in the reception’s safe. Shuttle services can be arranged.The Tournet is located only 1,300 feet from Wawel Royal Castle. City’s main railway station, Kraków Główny, is located 1.2 mi away and easily accessible by public transport.
- Great location, near to Wawel Royal Castle, friendly staff, big spacious rooms, elevator, big back yard.
- The staff is very friendly and arranging. The location is perfect. Good breakfast too.
- I liked very much the room. It was really spacious. The staff was really nice and warm. The location is really close to the old town.
- Reception communication was great Ability to pay by card great location as well as breakfast
- Awesome location, great n helpfull stuff, nice yard n awesome breakfast
Momotown B&B offers accommodations in clean, homely rooms with free WiFi. Momotown is located in the Kazimierz district, where ancient churches and synagogues, stylish bars, clubs and restaurants create atmosphere of magic Krakow.Walking to the Main Square takes 15 minutes. Getting to Wawel Castle also takes 15 minutes, and 20 minutes to get to the Kraków Główny Train Station and Bus Station.
- Everything was perfect. Location, stuff, breakfast.
- Location, cleanliness, value for money, deco, comfortable, cheap car park. Private rooms are really great, in mid of Kazimierz, access to fridge, kettle, kitchen equipped reasonably.
- shower was great, bed was fine even though a bit longer bed sheets would have made it perfect. wardrobe was massive.
- Central location. Great staff. Huge rooms. Perfect.I stayed in the private rooms in a separate building to the reception and main hostel. Not sure what the rooms are like over there, but I did use the kitchen and free coffee facilities once.
- Location, nice clean apartament. Staff so nice. Easy access to restaurants and great price for stay.
One of our top picks in Krakow. In the heart of Kazimierz, the former Jewish quarter, within walking distance of Krakow’s Main Square and Wawel Castle, Dom Casimi offers easy access to the city’s attractions.The non-smoking rooms at Casimi are classically decorated in warm colors. Each comes with a TV and a private bathroom with a shower. Free Wi-Fi is available.Guests can enjoy their meals at the restaurant in the same building. There are numerous bars and cafés in the area.Dom Casimi offers tour desk services and an airport shuttle, as well as bicycles for rent.Kraków Główny Train Station is about one mile away.
- Breakfast was such a great surprise in the morning. t was so great! I can definitely go back there to enjoy breakfast. Well done!!
- Great location, clean and comfortable rooms, very good breakfast
- The breakfast buffet was superb with myriad choices for every need. The lady who cared for the buffet went out of her way to provide extras like scrambled eggs or a special cake.The reception staff were patient and kind. Excellent location and quiet room.
- Great location, comfortable quiet room for the price, friendly staff, good breakfast
- I stayed in the Dom Casimi hotel on the first weekend after the lifting of the COVID19 hotel lockdown regulation. The hotel was fully complient and staff very helpfulI in this demanding situation. It was not my first stay in this hotel and repeatably I loved the location just in the middle of the Kazimierz district. The superior room was nicely furnished, clean and very spatious. Very good breakfast by Mrs Maria with excellent fried eggs
Looking for: Best Hotels in Osieczany