Featuring a private beach area, a year-round outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi, Mahali Zanzibar is set in Paje, Zanzibar. The hotel features a sun terrace and views of the sea.Each air-conditioned room is fitted with a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy à la carte meals at the on-site restaurant that features panoramic sea views or/and a drink at the beach bar.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for snorkeling and kitesurfing. An array of Kite and Diving schools are within a 150 feet radius. The nearest airport is Abeid Amani Karume International Airport, 31 mi from the property.
- Everything from the minute you arrive and the staff is there to help you and make sure you have good time.
- At the front desk, Mr. Hamis was very professional and very helpful to manage our stay at Mahali and to organize trips and all sort of activities.Many thanks to you all.
- Location is perfect, rooms are spacious and nice, and staff is very nice!
- Well located in Zanzibar in Paje for those who want a calm place. Then its very easy to circulate between stone town, the north and the south. Rooms are clean and breakfast is decent. Beautiful beach with white sand.
- Its staff, the tidiness and its insane location. Mahali is a ridiculously good value for money option if youre coming to Paje!
B4 Beach Club
One of our top picks in Paje. Located in Paje, 1.1 mi from Bwejuu Beach, B4 Beach Club provides accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, an outdoor swimming pool and a bar. 0.7 mi from Supermarket (Paje) and 9.3 mi from Jozani Chwaka Bay National Park, the property offers a garden and a terrace. The accommodations features room service, a shared lounge and currency exchange for guests.All units at the hotel are equipped with a seating area. At B4 Beach Club every room has air conditioning and a private bathroom.Guests at the accommodations can enjoy a à la carte breakfast.The nearest airport is Abeid Amani Karume International, 22 mi from B4 Beach Club, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- The Staff are professional, very kind and helpful. Tina the Hotel Manger is Terrific, she is very personable Daniel the Receptionist is Awesome he has an angelic smile which is Warm Welcoming, he is also very resourceful!
- Very cute cabins with air conditioning which is rare here! Full linen change daily which is also rare.Outdoor bathroom had cool tropical vibes though maybe not so practical. The breakfast and food quality here in general was excellent. Filtered water and tea/coffee in room Parties can be the best or the worst thing about your start depending if you like parties! The music is on until the early hours on Saturdays and Tuesdays. On the bright side you can just stumble back to your room after a big night.
- Room is amazing , gorgeous bathroom.Dj party on saturday was one of the best of the island
- The property itself is gorgeous. Full of trees and flowers and interesting tunnels to get from place to place. The view on the water is stunning and the pool is great too. The bungalows are cute and functional. I will warn you the numerous pictures of a duplex bungalow on the booking page are of only one bungalow which usually isnt available. All of the other bungalows are one room. However theyre well thought out and clean. The breakfast is good and its a great hotel to meet other people and especially if you want to party.
- Very comfortable rooms with good facilities and nice beach view! Staff are super nice and helpful. Good food.
Offering an outdoor pool and a spa and wellness center, Cristal Resort and Spa is located in Paje. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and diving. WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a terrace. Private bathroom also comes with a shower. You can enjoy sea view from the room.At Cristal Resort and Spa you will find a restaurant, a private beach area and a tennis court. Other facilities offered at the property include water sports facilities, a tour desk and luggage storage. The property offers free parking.Julius Nyerere International Airport is 48 mi away.
- The location is perfect very nice beach The room is clean and comfortable with ac Perfect viewThe staff was friendly
- Right on the beach, which is one of the best in Zanzibar.Staff are friendly and always happy to help.Many bars and restaurants nearby to choose from.
- The location is amazing, staff are helpful, they even allowed us to take a shower later in tje evening on the day we were checking out, which was highly appreciated.
- The villa rooms are immediately on the beautiful beach, clean and spacious. Rooms are cleaned thoroughly everyday and sprayed against musquitos every night. In the vicinity on the beach there are a lot of restaurants you can choose from and the restaurant in the hotel is good too. People are very friendly.
- the location is right next to the restaurants and kite surfing places in Paje, the rooms were on the beach in a wooden style
The Waterfront Zanzibar Beach Hotel
One of our top picks in Paje. Located in a lush green garden on the beach in the center of Paje, The Waterfront Zanzibar Beach Hotel features a sun terrace with an outdoor pool. Views of the Indian Ocean can be enjoyed from the restaurant.All rooms come with air-conditioning, a balcony or patio, private bathroom and a safety deposit box.Water sports facilities like kitesurfing, scuba diving, kayaking and SUP are offered and guests can enjoy the free WiFi in the lounge or restaurant. The nearest airport is Abeid Amani Karume International Airport, 22 mi from the property and about 1 hour drive.
- The staff is super nice, the hotel is very clean and super convenient to make kitesurf
- Gorgeous location. Great grounds. Chill vibe and good food and drink nearby.
- The Staff is awesome and very very helpful. The place is in perfect location and close to everywhere.
- LOVED everything. The location, the beach, the beautiful setting of the hotel its garden like feeling, the pool…..The staff is very professional and friendly. The breakfast was simply amazing fresh home made food and beverages with views to die for.The adjoining Mr Kahawa Cafe is fab also. Ended up drinking and eating only there in the end. It was the first place on the whole island where you got served without pole pole attitude. Their staff is fast and skilled and most seem to be enjoying their job too. Menu changes every day.Well worth the money paid when compared to other places.
- Enjoyed walking out to breakfast each morning, the amazing sun chairs by the pool, and the access to the market up the road and the beach right in front of the property! Its an ideal location with great, friendly staff!
VRclub Paje Palms Beach Resort
Paje Palms Beach Resort is located in Paje, 8.1 mi from Jozani Chwaka Bay National Park and an 18-minute walk from Paje Beach. A 20-minute walk from Airborne Kite & Surf Village, the hotel features a private beach area and an outdoor swimming pool. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a kettle. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom fitted with a shower and a hair dryer, while some rooms also boast a seating area. At Paje Palms, every room is fitted with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property. At The accommodations you will find an open buffet with different cuisine (Italian, African, Indian, European and Vegetarian )The property has a hot tub. You can play darts at Paje Palms Beach Resort.Staff at the 24-hour front desk speak English, Spanish, French and Italian.Paje By Kite – Zanzibar is 1.1 mi from the hotel.
- Peacefulness, Location, Staff was friendly and welcoming
- The staff in VRclub Resort are gems! They are very friendly and approachable. The resort managers were very hands on, they introduce themselves to their guests whenever possible. They really make you feel welcomed. The resort is also very spacious. Lots of area to chill and relax. Clean rooms and comfy beds.
- We stayed at 3 different hotels >4 during our trip. This was far the best one.Fantastic beach bungalow. Almost no exposure to outside beach sellers, as compared to Nungwi. Security around the clock. Great and professional massage Parlour, had several 90min deep tissue massage sessions.Friendly/cool staffI like that we didnt have wifi in the room, great way of totally disconnect from the world and spend facetime with each other.Would def consider going back,
- The resort is in a great location. In front of the bungalows is a beautiful beach. The accommodation offers privacy and lots of natural shade.The staff is very friendly and helpful.Breakfast was plentiful and very varied.
- A nice compound with spacious room The breakfast is good. The chef is good. But there are too many bees. It is almost impossible to eat in the main restaurant. What we love the most is the space, the freedom to undistracted. It gives a very good sense open space, and lots of things to do in the compound.
Paje Beach Apartments & Hotel
Offering free WiFi , Paje Beach Apartments is set in Paje, a few steps from Aquaholics Surf & Kite Center.Some units have a dining area and a seating area. There is also a kitchen, fitted with an oven and toaster. A fridge and stovetop are also provided, as well as a kettle. Each unit features a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Towels are available.Paje Beach Apartments also includes an outdoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Continental breakfast is offered at the property and a full English breakfast can be provided upon request at a surcharge.The property has water sports facilities and bike hire is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including snorkeling, diving and fishing. Paje By Kite – Zanzibar is 650 feet from Paje Beach Apartments.The nearest airport is Abeid Amani Karume International Airport, 22 mi from Paje Beach Apartments.
- Breakfast was very nice, the rooms are great and the staff was friendly. Location is great right on the beach private beach with two small poolsWe were there for our honeymoon and the hotel greeted us with amazing room decoration and a bottle of champagne
- This is one of the best hotels you could possibly stay in Zanzibar. The rooms are magical and the staff is unbelievably nice and attentive. We wanted to see the island but it was hard to leave the hotel because it was so great.I specially enjoyed dinning at the restaurant where the staff took care of me and provided a great service!
- Right on the beautiful beach easy access to scuba boarding shops.
- We liked the view from our apartment. We had the corner apartment on 1st floor which gives nice sunrise through window and balcony to sit and have morning coffee. There was security in front of the hotel the whole night. Pools are a very nice addition if its rainy or you are trying to avoid beach boys. Tours that hotel offers is nice so you dont have to look around, but pricey.
- Amazing locationValue for moneyBest beach in zanzibar
Located in Paje, 1.3 mi from Bwejuu Beach, White Sands features accommodations with a garden, free private parking, a private beach area and a terrace. The accommodations provides room service and free WiFi.At the hotel rooms include a private bathroom.Guests at White Sands can enjoy a continental breakfast.The area is popular for cycling, and bike hire is available at the accommodations.Supermarket (Paje) is 2,650 feet from White Sands, while Jozani Chwaka Bay National Park is 9.3 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Abeid Amani Karume International, 22 mi from the hotel, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- The staff was friendly and helpful. The motel was clean. The location was very nice.
- We had a wonderful stay, the location and rooms are great but what made the stay so special was the exceptional staff. Everyone who works at White Sands are very friendly, always available and happy to help. Big thanks to Azizi and Ozzy that went out of their way to ensure we have a great stay. I will come back just because of them! Also Azizi makes amazing food for dinner on request. Not to be missed.
- The staff are all wonderful, and Azizi the manager is particularly helpful, whatever you need around the island, hes your goto guy, Hakuna matata all the way
- The rooms were big, clean and comfortable. The location on the beach was lovely and central to Paje.
- We came to Villa White Sands Not to be confused with a near by large resort named WhiteSand as a family, with 3 kids, aged 11, 9 and 3.In all aspects the place exceeded our expectations, we had many requests from the super nice Bulgarian owner, and all was met with a smile and positive attitude.The location itself is on the shore, eastern fence, on high tied is touching the water.
Jaribu Beach Hotel
Offering an outdoor pool and a private beach area, Jaribu Beach Hotel is set in Paje in the Zanzibar Region, 24 mi from Zanzibar City. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms feature a seating area where you can relax. All units have views of the pool and ocean. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including kitesurfing and diving. Kiwengwa is 24 mi from Jaribu Beach Hotel, while Paje is 1.7 mi away. The nearest airport is Abeid Amani Karume International Airport, 23 mi from Jaribu Beach Hotel.
- Ambience, swahili food,pool, view and staff all were wonderful really loved the place.Home away home
- It is a calm place with an easy access to both beaches Paje and jambiani. Perfect pool to relax, staff is really nice and helpful. We enjoyed our stay at jaribu.
- Each villa has its own privacy. Best is every morning during sunrise when you walk in the garden going to the pool and the restaurant with a nice view of the beach while you have your breakfast. The staffs, Rachel and her husband, Akon and Mahmoud, they all have above excellent customer service, very friendly and they will assist you in everything. We will definitely take the same hotel when we come back to zanzibar. You guys made our trip unforgettable. Thank you so much.
- We had a great stay. Pool overlooking the ocean is perfect, you could watch the shades of blue every day! Rooms were spacious and clean. The staff is very friendly. 30 minutes walking both to Paje a Jambiani.
- Beautiful property, spacious rooms, nice location, Rachel and her team were just great!
Dhow Inn is located on the Southeast coast of the fishing village of Paje, a 45-minute drive from Stone Town. It features a swimming pool, kite surf center and free WiFi.Each stylish and air-conditioned room features a terrace and a pool view. It comes equipped with a mini-bar, seating area and a safety deposit box. The bed is draped in mosquito nets. The private bathroom includes a shower.Dhow Inn offers a selection of restaurants, a lounge and a bar to enjoy a wide variety of fresh food and cocktails in relaxing and unpretentious settings. Three distinctive and chic eating and drinking environments, each with a unique menu and ambiance providing you with variety and choices depending on your mood.Guest amenities include surf equipment washing facilities and storage, laundry facilities, shops and a massage service. Day trips around the island can be arranged.
- Great hotel, fantastic staff and the breakfast was excellent. Will definitely stay here again if were ever back in Paje!
- Nice hotel in a very central location on Paje. Recommended.
- Stunningly beautiful grounds. Extremely quiet which was what we were looking for. Very friendly and accommodating staff.
- Very clean, beautiful poolFriendly staff and management
- The room are quiet with an outside table and a place to relax.
Summer Beach Paje
Located within 31 mi of Peace Memorial Museum and Hamamni Persian Baths, Summer Beach Paje offers rooms in Zanzibar City. Located in the Paje Beach district, the property provides guests with access to a restaurant. Certain rooms at the property have a terrace with a sea view.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.Cinema Afrique is 31 mi from the hotel.
- Location is amazing and the breakfast is complete and really nice
- Location, location, location!Nice staff, cool hanging mattresses and nice smoothies. Party bar at night. Very social!
- Really chill vibe. The food and drinks were good and the staff was chilled. The view from the rooms and the terrace is absolutely gorgeous and the beach is at your doorstep. Would definitely recommend coming here to relax!
- Small size hotel, just like we like! Beach front, Walking distance from restaurants. Friendly staff. Good service.Flexible to adjust reservation following date change, at no cost.
- I got the double room with private bathroom, size and cleanliness were fine! Great breakfast! Nice common area! Menu options and prices were decent and enough considering that is a beach bangal type accommodation! Im definitely coming back!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Paje