Quinta Laranjal da Arrabida
Located in Palmela, 16 miles from Sesimbra, Quinta Laranjal da Arrabida provides an outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi.The bed and breakfast offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and bidet.A continental breakfast is available daily at Quinta Laranjal da Arrabida.The accommodation has a terrace.Guests can also relax in the garden or on the shared lounge area.Lisbon is 28 miles from Quinta Laranjal da Arrabida, while Troia is 15 miles away.
- Very nice staff! Complete breakfast and lovely pool.
- The owners couldnt have been more helpful. Even made us sandwiches because we had an early checkout, and missed breakfast
- Excellent family run BB, great location for visiting Palmela and only a 30 minute drive into Lisbon over the toll road/Bridge. Breakfast was fantastic, honesty bar which is really good. Great pool to relax in and the end of the day. As we were on motorbikes we are unable to carry all the clothes youd normally take on holiday and the owners offered to wash any clothes that needed it which was very nice of them. Owners are very knowledgeable about the local area which was great to find best places to visit.
- Simpatia do proprietrio. Espao agradvel. Bom pequeno almoo e diversificado a cada dia.
- Prima ontbijt, alleen het eitje ontbrak maar verder alles meer dan voortreffelijk. Persoonlijke benadering van eigenaars beviel geweldig.Prijs/kwaliteitverhouding was prima
One of our top picks in Setúbal. Located in the historical center of Setúbal, Bocage has a modern lobby and a 24-hour front desk. It offers air-conditioned rooms and free WiFi. The Jesus Monastery is a 7-minute walk away.The guest house rooms are decorated in soft, neutral tones and include a wall-mounted satellite TV. The private bathroom comes with toiletries.A freshly prepared buffet breakfast is served in the building next door. Many restaurants and cafés are within walking distance of the hotel.Setúbal’s archaeological museum is a 3-minute walk away. The Praça do Quebedo train station is within 10 minutes’ walk and links with the capital city of Lisbon. Boats to Tróia are just a 2-minute away. Lisbon is a 30-minute drive from the Guest house Bocage.
- The location was very central, the reception was super helpful during check in and even carried one of our very dirty bikes upstairs.
- The price was very good. The location was superb. The rooms were comfortable. The breakfast was very nice. The chambermaid was helpful and did a good job on making up the room every day. Very close to a a super market b a fresh fruit store c a bread store and d the central bus station. All within a 8 minute walk. The local buses were cheap, ran frequently, and air conditioned. There is no beach near bye but the local buses run every 30 minutes so easy to get from the hotel to the beach. The boats to look at the dolphins are only 12 minutes away and the catamaran to Troia is only 8 minutes away. Right in the middle of the old city location couldnt be better. Many excellent restaurants only 34 minutes away. 2 of the 3 clerks were very nice and spoke excellent English for me and Spanish for my partner.
- Really enjoyed this place fantastic location 510 min walk from the bus station, right in center of historic district, clean, nice amenities and great breakfast.
- Everything from our arrival to our departure was perfect. This property exceeded our expectations. The free breakfast was excellent! The location was amazing! The staff were great!
- Good value for money, great location, and very clean
Casa da Adôa
Casa da Adôa is bed and breakfast set in Portinho da Arrábida, 19 mi from Lisbon and 28 mi from Cascais.Each room has a TV. Some rooms feature a seating area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountain. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bath. Casa da Adôa features free WiFi .You can engage in various activities, such as snorkeling and diving. Troia is 16 mi from Casa da Adôa, while Estoril is 27 mi away. The nearest airport is Lisbon Humberto Delgado Airport, 22 mi from the property.
- This is one of the most beautiful locations in Portugal. Our host was extremely friendly and helpful. The hotel is is very cute and cozy.
- This guest house was exactly what I expected based on the description and the reviews. Our room was spacious, well equipped, comfortable, and very clean. The owner was helpful and friendly. The location was an easy walk to the beach and three great seafood restaurants. The area is very quiet and relaxing.
- Home from home cosy and comfortable… stunning location! Thanks for a great stay Miguel and responding to our needs so well. Well definitely be back!
- Location is perfect if you like quiet places we traveled on low season. Very nice and friendly host
- Everything, really comfortable and Miguel the owner was very friendly and helpful with everything! We enjoyed our stay in Portinho very much although it was a short one. The apartments are very close to a variety of nice restaurants where you can eat great Portuguese food
Alcaçaria do Bairro
Set in Setúbal, 1.8 mi from Albarquel Beach, and Museu de Setúbal reachable within 0.7 mi, Alcaçaria do Bairro offers a shared lounge, a terrace and free WiFi.There is a private bathroom with bath or shower in all units, along with a hairdryer and free toiletries.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Albarquel Urban Park is 2 mi from Alcaçaria do Bairro, while Parque da Comenda is 3.7 mi from the property.
- The staff was helpful, the location is perfect and close for everything.
- Owner was super helpful in getting me oriented to the location and what all there was to see and do. Breakfast was also nice.
- We liked the friendliness of Guilherme, the warmth of his welcome, his excellent guide to the area and the wonderful Muscatel. The decor was tasteful, the bed comfortable and two arm chairs in our room were perfect. The shower and bathroom were super clean and the whole place was delightful. Breakfast was very good and because the weather was good, was served in an outside area. Altogether an excellent experience. Highly recommended.
- Exceptional in every way! The beautifully crafted hotel is the creation of a man and wife who had a dream to provide a warm yet intimate experience for every person staying within. The room was obviously beautifully renovated recently, and the breakfast provided was elequently displayed. This is my favorite place in Portugal so far. Highly recommend.
- The owner, the building, the bathroom/shower, and the location.
Featuring an outdoor pool, Prana Nature in Setúbal provides accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking for guests who drive.A garden and a barbecue are provided at the bed and breakfast.Praia da Saúde is 1.6 mi from Prana Nature, while Museu de Setúbal is 2.1 mi away.
- Beautifully redone guest house… very comfortable bed and bath…Complete kitchen although we only used coffee maker and microwave
- Poder salir y volver comodamente en bici. Que no hubiera televisor. El silencio. La actividad de las cabras. Un buen desayuno. Una cocina superequipada.
- Excelente espao, muito funcional, tranquilidade e funcionrios atenciosos.
- Excelente experincia! Staff muito atencioso e a notcia de que o pequeno almoo estava includo foi tima! Tudo muito agradvel.
- La ubicacin, lugar tranquilo, personal muy amable, habitacin grande y acogedora.
Quinta Dos Vidais
Located in Setúbal, Lisbon region, Quinta Dos Vidais is a late 18th-century family house located 1.2 mi from Setúbal Museum. It is surrounded by 5 hectares of land, composed of a vast woodland, gardens and a small Nature Reserve, surrounded by Arrábida mountain.Guests can make use of a garden and enjoy a continental breakfast served on the terrace.Lisbon and its airport are within a 35/40-minute drive from Quinta Dos Vidais.
- The Quinta is an old house kept in a perfect shape right now. Ceramics on floor and walls, perfect painting, very nice an high quality furniture in room… 10/10. Sandra was the PERFECT host and she gave us conversation spanish and portuguese speaking btw and hints as well as a healthy breakfast every day. Well look forward to be in Setbal and in Quinta da Vidais off course asap!
- This Quinta was one of the highlights of our stay in Portugal. The Quinta is beautiful, decorated with great taste. Our room was very spacious and equipped with really good bedding and a nice bathroom. The breakfast was delicious and served on the terrace. But above all, Sandra Matt were wonderful hosts. They were very professional while being approachable and sincere in their desire to make their hosts have a great stay. They were also always available to provide us with good advice on what to do and where to eat in the region.
- Wonderful family. I felt like I know them from long time. Loved everything! It was perfect! Miss you all!
- This was a favorite hotel on our trip to Portugal. The villa is beautifully decorated, the room, beds and bedding/towels are lovely and the breakfast is fantastic. Matt and Sandra go out of their way to make you feel welcome and provide great recommendations for food, shopping and activities. We would absolutely stay here again, especially once they have the pool area finished.
- this is a special place will remember this forever beautifull interiors, just perfect owners have taste, are very friendly but are not imposing themselves I could live hear nice breakfast special quality above quantity
PÊPA Guesthouse & Lounge Bar
One of our best sellers in Setúbal! Located 1.8 mi from Albarquel Beach, PÊPA Guest house & Lounge Bar features accommodations with a bar, a terrace and a shared kitchen for your convenience. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.The air-conditioned units have a fully equipped kitchen with dining area, a microwave, kettle, and a fridge.Cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Museu de Setúbal is 1,300 feet from the bed and breakfast, while Albarquel Urban Park is 1.4 mi from the property.
- The owners were super friendly and gave us nice recommendations on places to eat and what to do in the area. Room is well equipped and super nicely decorated. Nice small terrace upstairs and breakfast was as also very good. By far the best place we stayed at during our portugal trip and we highly recommend it!!!
- The guesthouse is great located in a beautiful old building!I really loved to stay there and stuff is just amazing.Was my best stay in Portugal so far!
- Recently renovated, everything is finely decorated, clean and comfortable. The room is really nice and there are some great details in each corner. The common areas, although small, are also quite cozy. The breakfast was very good but we missed the fresh coffee!
- Pedro and Patricia were amazing hosts. Unbelievable clean, big and very decorative room. The style is on of a kind. The bathroom with a nice rain shower is superb.Breakfast was very delicious and the shared kitchen is brand new.They like to chat and share stories100 recommend Best value for money in Portugal
- Beautiful accommodations, wonderful breakfast with an epic view and a very lovely owner. Couldnt have stayed anywhere better!
Casa do Limoeiro
Located in Quinta do Conde, 21 mi from Troia, Casa do Limoeiro provides a garden and free WiFi.Fitted with a patio, the accommodations offers air conditioning and features a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower. A microwave, a fridge and stovetop are also provided in the kitchen, as well as a kettle.The bed and breakfast features a barbecue and a terrace.Lisbon is 18 mi from Casa do Limoeiro, while Sintra is 30 mi away.
- A nice private apartment not far from Lisbon, near good restaurants and shops
- Even if our room was in fact a garage in the yard the other rooms were in the proper house it was enough clean and comfortable providing also a kitchinette and a bathroom. The owner doesnt stay here all the time, so it is important to contact him and establish previously a time to get the keys. Easy free parking in the street just in front of the house, or also in the courtyard depending on the available place. Very nice and helpful owner.
- Large comfortable room. Owners were lovely. Peaceful.
- Warm and comfortable.Close to town .Clean and a good welcome from the owner.
- Paulo is a very nice, friendly and helpful man. The location is very good if you have a car as it is close to the highway to Lisbon and close to the railway station coina going Lisbon. Price/quality would have been excellent if there was not this bothering smell in the living area in the apartment upstairs where I stayed.
Casa Europa Montijo
Located 2.5 miles from Forum Montijo, Casa Europa Montijo provides accommodations with a shared lounge, a terrace and a shared kitchen for your convenience. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property.There’s a seating and/or dining area in some units.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.
- The staff was super friendly, the area is also very accessible and with tons of free car parking.And was the cheaper I could find, definitely worth more than what was paid.
- A budget option for one night before traveling to our ultimate destination. Good comfortable beds, big room, two showers and toilets for a 4person room very convenient!. Overall, a very pleasant experience. There is no 24h reception but a staff member came to meet us very quickly and was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was basic but very welcome.
- The location is really practical for someone who has to go to the airport 16km. You also have a supermarket with a fuelstation 5 min walking from the place. Really easy to park in front of the property. The staff was really friendly and helpful, and there is a common kitchen would be great if there would be a pan to cook and some items in addition with a fridge, and a big common area with tables to eat. The room has a good size, the bed are comfortables. Despite the building is by the road, it is not really noisy but… the walls are really thin inside. It is really a good value for the price!
- Very clean, lovely large thick towels, super friendly staff with very good English.
- Public parking right in front of the building. 10 minutes drive to the ferry terminal, a 25 minutes ride to Lisboa.The Lady who checked us in spoke wonderful english, was very nice and helpful.
One of our top picks in Montijo. Located just 3.1 mi from Forum Montijo, Tugaplace provides accommodations in Montijo with access to a shared lounge, a garden, as well as a shared kitchen. Guests staying at this bed and breakfast have access to free WiFi and a patio.This bed and breakfast comes with a kitchen, a seating area, a dining area and a satellite flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.
- Warm welcome, very big and clean place. Stayed here on the way back from the algarve and the perfect placr for a last night before going to lisbon airport 20 min by car
- it is very clean, just the toilet outside is a little inconvenient.
- Beautiful and very clean accommodation. Perfect location to visit Lisbon by ferry boot.
- The host is very friendly !Very clean place, good location. Has many space to park the car. I would recommend
- There are kitchen and fridge that can be used, 3 really big bathrooms, big saloon with sofas, tables.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Palmela