Casa do Lagar de Tazem
Set in Vila Nova de Tazem in the Centro Region Region, 19 mi from Covilhã, Casa do Lagar de Tazem features a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer. Casa do Lagar de Tazem features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a gift shop at the property.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as skiing and cycling. The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire. Viseu is 15 mi from Casa do Lagar de Tazem, while Guarda is 24 mi away. Seia is 6.2 mi away, Gouveia is 8.1 mi away and Torre is 25 mi away.
- Simpatia dos proprietrios. Excelentes instalaes.
- Tudo 5. Mesmo inacreditvel de to bom que . Aldeia pacata e muito tradicional. O Alojamento em si o facto de ter sido um lagar de azeite e histria que existe, muito muito bonito e decorado com excelncia.
- Tout propret esthtique quipement des chambres comme de ltablissement piscine et mini golf, bar, salon sSans oublier la gentillesse et la disponibilit des propritaires
- O pequeno almoo era excelente …tudo muito fresco e feito com gosto. Muito agradveis e atenciosos. Uma paz e uma tranquilidade que s um lugar assim pode oferecer.
- Simpatia e disponibilidade dos donos. Estadia calma e agradvel
Terra Mista Alojamento Local
Located in Gouveia, Terra Mista Alojamento Local offers seasonal outdoor swimming pool, free WiFi. The property features pool views and is 19 mi from Manteigas.The guest house has a garden and sun terrace.Guarda is 29 mi from Terra Mista Alojamento Local, while Seia is 16 mi away.
- The room is spotless and the bed very comfortable. The breakfast buffet optional is extensive and included fresh homemade applestrudel. The area around the pool is perfect for relaxing after a busy day of hiking and sightseeing. Manuela the host is very kind and helpful. She made us feel like part of her family.
- Lovely house in nice village with wonderful owner.
- Charming little hotel close to the mountains. Very nice host helps with everything. And the room was spot clean and very comfortable. Very nice place with pool. Close to Guarda
- Extremely friendly host, beautiful and peaceful location and comfortable and very clean facilities. Definitely recommended, will come back for sure.
- Excellent staff and very clean. Good home made breakfast
Nestled in the Serra da Estrela mountain range at an altitude of 2526 feet, O Vicente is a traditional-style B&B with views of the valley and Loriga village. It features a restaurant, bar and an outdoor terrace.The country-style rooms come with a mountain view and a small seating area with a sofa. Each is equipped with wooden furnishings, a TV, heating and a modern private bathroom with a bath or shower.A breakfast box containing a beverage, a sandwich, fruit, cake and coffee is provided. The restaurant serves lunch and dinner with regional and national Portuguese dishes and dessert.Guests can enjoy a day trip of sightseeing in the picturesque Serra da Estrela National Park. Activities include hiking, swimming, skiing and trail walking.Free private parking is possible on site.
- If you are lucky enough to get a room with a view of the village, is great. Rooms are very comfortable, location is excellent with a short walk to the village and also to the natural pools. Breakfast is fantastic and as is everything else I ate at the restaurant. This was my second time here and I will for sure be back again.
- Superb views from the terrace and the room. Very clean. Very friendly staff. Highly recommended!
- It was great and very homey having it served on our table.All food delicious. Coffee was great.
- The guesthouse was perfectly located in the mountain village. We headed there very late around midninght but the staff was there, check in went fast. Room was cozy and place was very quiet, even so weve been there during high season. Good luck guys, awesome place
- Second time here. Still has spectacular view, the closeness of the nature and the river bank is perfect and the restaurant downstairs has some serious gourmet s. Thank you for everything again!
The Alfatima guesthouse is located in the heart of the Serra da Estrela Mountains, offering a quiet and intimate retreat in natural surroundings.The 4 double rooms all have a private toilet, TV, and central heating. Parking is free, and both the guesthouse and its cozy restaurant have wheelchair access.
- Nice place to sleep while visiting numerous attractions around. Its placed very close to most of the most interesting sites in the area. Location is great, breakfasts big and staff friendly.
- We were able hike right from the property. Excellent breakfast
- The breakfast that was included was a wonderful continental style with lots of choices and local soft cheese and jams. Free parking across the road
- Breakfast was excellent with wide choice of savoury, sweet and fruit. Ambience was warm, friendly welcoming and smart without being at all pretensious. The dinner food was superb cuisine for reasonable price and good service. Hosts were very friendly and chatty.
- Location, location, location. stunning little village and super hosts. owner interaction was superb. spent some time chatting and learning about the people and what the area has to offer.
Casa com Historia
Located 11 miles from Parque Natural Serra da Estrela, Casa com Historia provides accommodations with a bar, a terrace and room service for your convenience. Complimentary WiFi is featured throughout the property.Some units are air-conditioned and include a balcony and/or a seating area with a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.After a day of hiking or skiing, guests can relax in the garden or in the shared lounge area.Sacred Art Museum is an 11-minute walk from Casa com Historia, while Covilha University is 0.8 miles away.
- Our host Carlota was fantastic. She went out of her way to help us and to recommend things to do and a place to have dinner. She was very very friendly and also put on a fantastic breakfast. We made a great new friend. And we look forward to hopefully visiting again. The house itself was what you would call a heritage house. It was very old but very charming and fixed up very nicely. It had a lot of history and it was all within Carlotas family. I really enjoyed our stay and the hospitality that she provided. We just wish we couldve stayed longer.
- Everything was perfect. From breakfast to the room, the view and shower. The owners of the property were really friendly and it is really close to Serra da Estrela, which was our main goal when we decided to go to Covilh. Everything was perfect. The house was really neat and very warm, which is really important.
- Casa com Historia was an absolutely phenomenal place to stay! It is a beautiful historic house with very stylish modern touches. The staff are incredible, especially in that they called for a cab on my arrival and also gave me a ride personally to the train station for my departure. They offer a map of Covilha, with personal suggestions about where to eat and spots to visit. Each morning they offered a delicious traditional Portuguese breakfast in the beautiful dining room. They truly made me feel like I was at home. For the comfort and the value, this was by far one of the nicest places Ive ever stayed. I highly recommend this place as a perfect mountain getaway for a trip to the Serra da Estrela, or a relaxing stay in the city of Covilha.
- The staff were very friendly, room was lovely, the breakfast was amazing, from vegan to meat eater friendly!My cats were welcomed! The air conditioning worked!
- We love everything Carlota and family make a beautiful place for the guests…The house is beautiful, well preserve very charming Maria Joo the person who take care the house provides the best breakfast you can wish! Thank
Agroturismo A Fidalga
Located in Linhares, 22 mi from Manteigas, Agroturismo A Fidalga features a bar and free WiFi.Fitted with a patio, the units feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. A balcony with lake views is offered in every unit.The bed and breakfast offers a terrace.Guests at Agroturismo A Fidalga can enjoy cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.Guarda is 24 mi from the accommodations, while Seia is 21 mi from the property.
- Very good property in rural setting near town friendly and helpful hostess comfortable rooms with good showersvery good breakfast and excellent restaurant nearby
- Very comfortable accommodation in countryside near town with outstanding restaurant friendly and helpful hostessgood breakfast.
- The host, Maria, is so wonderful. She drew us maps of the park and pointed out nice restaurants.
- Everything. Beautiful location, Maira was a star and fantastic host, we had an amazing breakfast which set us up for our days exploring and the room was far more than we expected…such brilliant view and sunset.
- for me the best host and place to stay. you can have the included breakfasts in mimosa up the hill.received good advice and a solution because I will have soon a dog.Im regular gust
Casa de Santa Ana da Beira
Casa de Santa Ana da Beira has 6 ample rooms.Equipped with ample beds, double or single, all rooms have a private bathroom, closet and multi channel TV, providing a comfortable and warm environment. Swimming pools, tennis courtyard, children playgrounds.
- Fantastic in all aspects, expectations far exceeded!
- Laura is lovely and the house is beautiful. Two cute dogs too
- Laura is very friendly and caring owner. Breakfast in the family dining room was charming.Near the house is the greatest garden with a pool. House is so beautiful and gorgeous. It was our 2nd time here and we want to come again.
- Laura is the most amazing lady… she makes you feel at home and welcome. The gardens are lovely and the breakfast was wonderful. Laura suggested we visit several places and even printed out maps for us…
- Very nice traditional house with a beautiful garden, very friendly host
Residencial Cabeça da Velha
Located in Catraia do Bugalho, 5 miles from Seia, Residencial Cabeça da Velha has a bar and free WiFi.Fitted with a patio, the accommodations offer air conditioning and feature a TV and a private bathroom with bath. Some units feature a seating area and/or a balcony.A à la carte breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.Residencial Cabeça da Velha provides a terrace.Viseu is 28 miles from the accommodation, while Piódão is 24 miles from the property.
- The staff are really nice. The beds are comfortable and everything was clean.
- Loved the location, breakfast was great, host is an absolute gem of a lady. One of the most friendliest people i have met.
- It is nice clean ,the owners and the staff are amazing people.5 star
- O atendimento da proprietria do alojamento. Simptica e procurando nos agradar a todo instante.
- Pela segunda vez o booking no informou o local sobre a minha reserva. Chegamos na residncia e foi uma surpresa para eles pois no esperavam por hspedes mas por sorte havia um quarto livre e conseguimos ficar. A D. Rosa foi um amor conosco! O tempo todo super atenciosa, sem contar no excelente pequeno almoo e lanchinho que nos entregou para a viagem, junto com uma rota para passarmos pelos mais lindos lugares da Serra da Estrela! Apesar do imprevisto no check in, ela fez de tudo para que fossemos bem recebidos e ficassemos confortveis enquanto ficamos l. Com certeza voltaremos mas agora j sei que o melhor reservar diretamente com eles
Featuring a terrace, Casa Mariolas offers rooms in Manteigas, 11,500 feet from Manteigas Hot Springs and 5.8 mi from SkiPark Manteigas. This guest house offers a shared lounge. Rooms come with a balcony with a mountain view.All rooms have a private bathroom with free toiletries. All units are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.Casa Mariolas is 30 minutes from the highest point of Serra da Estrela.
- Location cleanliness were superb. The hosts were beyond gracious and helpful. Would definitely recommend this place to others.
- Daniela and Paulo are super friendly and helpful! The house is quite cosy and we felt awesome staying there. It was the perfect winter couple escape place.
- The breakfast was excellent and we enjoyed the living room where we can play some of the games available, read a book from the shelves and have a tea or coffee.
- Breakfast was delicious local cheese and ham and we could enjoy it outside in the garden. Room has a big balcony with the amazing view to the city and mountains. Daniela recommended us many hiking trials and other activities in the area. We enjoyed our stay a lot! Thanks
- its like staying in an elegant home with stunning views, upscale finishings, a large bathroom, inviting terrace, and comfortable bed. The hosts make you feel like family and will help you find the best local hikes and restaurants. Absolutely wonderful.
Alojamento Santa Clara
Located in Manteigas in the Região Centro region, with Manteigas Hot Springs nearby, Alojamento Santa Clara has accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a buffet breakfast.A terrace can be found at Alojamento Santa Clara, along with a garden.SkiPark Manteigas is 4.1 miles from the accommodation.
- Location was great. Desk clerk was very nice and helpful. Breakfast was good. I made last minute reservations and they accommodated our nine kilo nonshedding dog. We stayed in the original BB but will definitely book in the new building next time.
- This is a pretty house converted into a hotel in the beautiful little mountain town of Manteigas. Its a perfect place to explore the Parque Natural Serra da Estrela from, with stunning mountain views in a very quiet location surrounded by nature. The nearby wool factory is a pretty cool to walkthrough no charge.
- The hotel is in an old stone building it is from another time. The staf were excellent and helpful. Breakfast very good and the view beautiful!
- The accomodation is beautiful the location is an old house which has been restored and it still has such unique atmosphere. Breakfast is great and staff is super available.
- Beautiful room, old style property but at the same time really modern, really nice staff and super breakfast
Looking for: Best Hotels in Paços da Serra