Pacific View Bed and Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Wellington! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pacific View Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Wellington, 1,300 feet from Ataturk Memorial. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom with a bath or shower and shower, with free toiletries provided. A TV is provided.A delicious breakfast is served upstairs in the conservatory with stunning sea views.Wellington Zoo is 2.2 mi from Pacific View Bed and Breakfast, while Basin Reserve Cricket Ground is 3.1 mi away. Wellington Airport is less than 5 minutes’ drive away, however the property is located in a quiet location.
- Donning area, the view is perfect, the breakfast was wonderful!
- The view outside was perfect. Janice and Brent were so friendly. We will definitely be staying there again if we are in Wellington.
- Janice and Brent were great hosts, friendly, interesting and they had good suggestions about activities to try. The bed was comfortable and there was a good range of breakfast options.
- Wow the view is extraordinary! Janice and Brent have a professional catering background and it shows through the decor, provision and communication. I couldnt find fault or want, even with my strictly particular vegan lifestyle, because Janice knew exactly how to ask the right questions. Everything was perfect and well above the standard I normally look for
- Our stay was just amazing! We loved everything Our room was spacious and warm, our breakfast was great with a million dollar view. The hosts are the nicest and hospitable people. Weve had a great holiday in Wellington. Thank you, Janice and Brent well come back in the summer!
Breakaway at York Bay
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool and glorious views of Wellington Harbor, Breakaway at York Bay is located in the eastern bays area, 12 mi from Wellington. The property is a 1,650 feet walk to York Bay beach and includes free WiFi.Breakaway at York Bay is nestled within the native bush and guests can enjoy views of the harbor, pool or city from their room and deck. The spacious suite and second guest room include large beds with quality linen. Each has a flat-screen TV with DVD players, heating, and bathrobes. Guests can enjoy free continental breakfast in their room. Shared laundry and ironing facilities are available.There are local cafes and restaurants for guests to dine, within a 10-minute drive from Breakaway at York Bay. Bike hire is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for golfing, cycling and bush walking.Martinborough is 46 mi from Breakaway at York Bay, while Miramar is 17 mi away. The nearest airport is Wellington Airport, 16 mi from Breakaway at York Bay.
- The hosts were very welcoming and accommodating. Great location and breakfast.
- Owners friendly, fresh, clean and tidy, beautiful views over Wellington Harbour. Great
- perfect atmosphere, lovely hosts, peaceful and regenerative
- Hosts were friendly and made us feel so welcome in their home
- Spacious property on a hill with great balcony views over the bay to Wellington. Ross and Cathy were so friendly and helpful. Their advice made our two days in Wellington a great success.
Located in Lower Hutt, 17 miles from Porirua, Bush House provides a garden and free WiFi.There’s a private bathroom with shower in all units, along with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Wellington is 12 miles from Bush House, while Miramar is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Wellington Airport, 17 miles from the accommodation.
- Belinda was very friendly and welcoming. She cooked us a breakfast fit for royalty!! Room was clean and tidy had our own bathroom. Felt very comfortable staying at bush house. Woke to sound of native birds in the surrounding bush lovely. Enjoyed the peace and quiet of not tv.
- Comfortable bed and exceptionally good shower. It was really quiet and the bird song was lovely to wake up to.Breakfast was very tasty and on time.
- When we arrived we had tea or coffee.At five we had wine. Belinda was a excellent hostess and where to find resturants etc.
- Lovely hostess who made the us best breakfast and made us feel at home.Enjoyed the area.
- Very clean and spacious accommodation.The Owner was very pleasant and friendly.The property was very quiet and I got a good nights.
Located 3.7 miles from Ataturk Memorial, Karaka Bays provides accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking.An American breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Wellington Zoo is 5 miles from Karaka Bays, while Basin Reserve Cricket Ground is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Wellington Airport, 3.7 miles from the accommodation.
- We were greeted warmly by Lusia and Joe upon our arrival. The property is tucked away from the big city of Wellington but still near enough to everything. Being just across the street from the bay, the view is magnificent. The breakfasts prepared and served by Lusia were spectacular and a great way to start the day. Wish we could have stayed longer and enjoyed the area, but there was so much more of New Zealand we had to see. Unfortunately, the Corona virus cut our trip short and we had to return home early. Someday when we return, well definitely stay at Karaka Bays again.
- The Owners are great. Very friendly and helpful. Food was super.
- Louisa and Joe were outstanding hosts. Breakfast was great. The full moon reflecting over the bay. The early morning walk as long the bay. Everything was outstanding. Louisa went above and beyond the call of duty helping out a couple of weary travelers.
- This is a beautiful room in the home of the owners. The view of the bay is gorgeous. It was a little further from the ferry than we had thought, but the surroundings were worth it. The hostess served a delicious breakfast in a lovely setting.
- A wonderful home with two guest rooms. The owners were friendly, welcoming and extremely helpful. I highly recommend this BB when staying in Wellington.l
Edgewater Lodge B&B
Located on the waterfront, Edgewater Lodge B&B offers rooms with sea views.Edgewater Lodge B&B is 1.2 mi from Lord of the Rings Studios and a 15-minute walk from The Weta Cave. Wellington Airport is 1.9 mi away.Guests can enjoy a gourmet New Zealand breakfast while overlooking the ocean. Free on-site parking is provided.
- The hosts, Stella and Jorgen, were a joy and so helpful. The view and home is maganificent.
- Great location and excellent hosts with recommendations for where to visit and eat along with best ways to navigate city and find stressfree parking. The breakfast and views were a special treat.
- The Edgewater is a very nice BB with a great view over the Wellington Harbor. The hosts were very helpful in assisting us planning an our stay and Stella prepares an excellent breakfast. I highly recommend the Edgewater.
- Everything about this place is amazing. Stellas breakfast is great, with a lot of variety. Room was spacious, comfortable, and has an awesome view.
- Friendly, helpful hosts. Beautiful property, clean, well kept and tastefully appointed.
Thorndon Heritage Listed Villa
Featuring a garden, Thorndon Heritage Listed Villa provides accommodations in Wellington with free WiFi and garden views. It is located less than 0.6 mi from Beehive Parliament Building and offers luggage storage space.A flat-screen TV is provided.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.Popular points of interest near Thorndon Heritage Listed Villa include Westpac Stadium, Parliament Buildings and Old Government Buildings. The nearest airport is Wellington Airport, 4.3 mi from the accommodations.
- I absolutely loved breakfast I was in a rush to get to ferry and forgot to take it with me.The booking was incredibly easy and so close to the ferry terminal and town.The venue itself was just beautiful clean warm inviting and the hospitality was exceptional Im coming back to stay in a couple of months thankyou for putting me up so quickly so appreciate you both Ross and Deb
- Beautiful place to stay in with plenty of space and privacy during our stay. It was also in a great location.
- Pleasant and welcoming hosts. Well stocked breakfast provisions. Charming, well set up rooms.
- There was a good variety for breakfast. The location was excellent was ideal for our Bluebridge Ferry connection. The host was an excellent communicator. Our rooms were extremely clean and beautifully furnished.
- A very special and comfy place to stay, when you are in Wellington.
B and B on Hay Street
B and B on Hay Street is ideally located in Central Wellington, minutes away from the sandy Oriental Bay Beach. It offers accommodations with a courtyard, an upstairs balcony and garden. The bed and breakfast offers free WiFi. Te Papa is a 12-minute walk away.Each room has a wardrobe available and a shared bathroom for guests. There is a small terrace located off the King Room. A flat-screen TV is available upon request in the Double/Twin room.Guests at the accommodations can enjoy a continental breakfast.Cuba Street is 0.9 mi from B and B on Hay Street, while Basin Reserve Cricket Ground is a 19-minute walk from the property. Wellington Airport is 2.5 mi away.
- Scummy Muesli, fruit, yogurt, toast butter honey.Good plunger coffee with cream.Great almost central city site within easy walking distance of Te Papa, shops restaurants.Jenny a helpful hostess with good knowledge of Wellington, especially Restaurants.
- The location was wonderful, the room was comfortable and clean, the bathroom was very large and the owner was very nice and helpful.
- The house is beautiful and in an ideal location both close to the city centre and at Oriental Bay the most stunning place in Wellington. Jenny was a wonderful and welcoming host, friendly, caring and very knowledgeable about the city. The breakfast was Great and the room very comfortable and tastefully decorated, with a large and comfortable bed.
- Location fantastic. Breakfast very nice. Bed was a roll out couch which was small and uncomfortable.
- Nice location especially if taking the ferry and want to tour Wellington
Beachfront Wellington Bed and Breakfast
Perfectly positioned opposite Worser Bay, Beachfront Wellington Bed and Breakfast features free WiFi and free breakfast. All rooms feature impressive sea views. It is 15 minutes’ drive from Wellington city center.Your delicious breakfast includes toast, jam, tea, espresso coffee and a selection of pastries, cereals and seasonal fruits. There are a variety of restaurants and cafes within a 4-minute drive.Wellington B&B is 15 minutes’ drive from Wellington Zoo and Wellington Hospital. The University of Wellington and Wellington Botanic Gardens are both 25 minutes’ drive away. There is a free off-street parking area nearby.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV, hairdryer, electric kettle and free toiletries. 1 room has an private bathroom and the other 2 rooms have access to shared bathroom facilities.
- Superb location for us as we had a rental car so it was conveniently close to city and great surroundings and views, right next to beach. Nice breakfast.
- A charming property 15 minutes from Wellington airport, but atmospherewise it might as well be on the other side of the country! Remarkably peaceful considering you could throw a rock hit an Air NZ jet circling in to land most times of the day. Great beach walking, looked like there was swimming as well, plus a bonus yacht club a short walk up the road for us old sailors to visit. The room was large, comfortable wellappointed, the homemade cookies to go with our morning tea was a nice touch. Gorgeous modern shared bathroom. Our hosts are a lovely couple, gracious, accommodating and they serve up an incredible breakfast. Many, many thanks!
- Craig, Is a pleasant and helpful host and cooks so wonderful breakfast. The room has a great view of the bay.
- Beautiful location, delicious breakfast,lovely bedding, very nice room with view,robes, delicious cookies in room tea and coffee service
- Beautiful location right across the street from the beach. Only about 15 minutes from City Center. Helpful host, good breakfast.
Private en-suite room – very close to city
Private en-suite room – very close to city offers accommodations in Wellington, an 18-minute walk from Westpac Stadium and 1.1 miles from Parliament Buildings. The property is 1.1 miles from Beehive Parliament Building.This bed and breakfast is equipped with a bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.The property has a hot tub.Old Government Buildings is 1.1 miles from the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Wellington Airport, 5 miles from Private en-suite room – very close to city.
No reviews yet.
Private bedroom – minutes drive to city and ferry
Located in Wellington, 0.9 mi from Westpac Stadium, Private bedroom – minutes drive to city and ferry features accommodations with a shared lounge, free WiFi and a shared kitchen. Guests benefit from a balcony and a sun terrace.There is a seating area, a dining area and a kitchen complete with a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge.At the bed and breakfast guests are welcome to take advantage of a hot tub.Popular points of interest near Private bedroom – minutes drive to include Parliament Buildings, Beehive Parliament Building and Old Government Buildings. The nearest airport is Wellington Airport, 5 mi from the accommodations.
No reviews yet.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Petone