Twin Gullies has river views, free WiFi and free private parking, located in Akaroa.The bed and breakfast offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and shower. There’s a seating and/or dining area in some units.Guests at Twin Gullies can enjoy a continental or a Full English/Irish breakfast.Guests can swim in the outdoor swimming pool, go hiking or cycling or relax in the garden.The nearest airport is Christchurch International Airport, 48 miles from the accommodation.
- Great location and accomodation lots of really great small touches and the cooked breakfasts are incredible as are the freshly made preservatives.The views are very special and the cottages are nice and warm and cosy and the hosts are incredibly warm and honest kiwis.We would highly recommend Twin Gullies.
- The view from our bed was GORGEOUS, Richard and Jane are delightful hosts and Twin Gullies is so charming…just a delightful stay…especially going sailing with Richard and seeing so many Orcas!!!!
- The place is beautiful with great views. The owner are friendly and helpful!
- A beautifully restored homestead with separate buildings that have a stunning view down the spectacular Akaroa harbour. Richard and Jane were charming and allowed us our private time to enjoy the lovely gardens and property. It is hard to say what was the best part of the breakfast…. the eggs, the muffins, the coffee?????Try it and decide for yourself.
- This is a slice of paradise. The location is stunning, views are incredible. Beautiful flowers in garden and an old boat where the chickens live! Swimming pool again with amazing views. Lovely breakfast al fresco all included. Its just 10 min drive down into the actual town of Akakroa, just pop down the hill and youre there. I loved the tranquillity of not staying right in the hustle and bustle. We also went out on Richards yaght, he offers tours around the bays, its proper sailing with the wind powering us along on so exciting and we saw heaps of dolphins! The saling tour is extra but great value.
Port Levy B & B Christchurch
Port Levy B & B Christchurch is located in Port Levy and offers free bikes, a shared lounge and a garden. The property is 31 miles from Lincoln, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.Featuring garden views, the bed and breakfast comes with a flat-screen TV, a seating area, a closet and 1 bathroom.A à la carte breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.At Port Levy B & B Christchurch guests are welcome to use a hot tub. Cycling and fishing are possible within the area, and the accommodation offers a private beach area.Christchurch is 28 miles from Port Levy B & B Christchurch, while Akaroa is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Christchurch International, 33 miles from the bed and breakfast, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Room was superb. Views were amazing. The meals and breakfast Michelin Hosts were a lovely couple.
- Awesome site overlooking the bay, beautiful house and accommodations, excellent meals dinner and breakfast and engaging, delightful hosts.
- The hosts were very friendly, the food was exceptional, the accommodation was very clean and comfortable ,the view was stunning. It was an absolute pleasure, wish we planned to stay longer
- Everything from arranging the meals ahead of our arrival. To the beautiful tranquil location. Marvelous scenery. We were treated Royally during our stay by Verity and Martin. And highly recommend Port Levy BB.
- What a nice little paradise! Luxurious, artistic and an excellent breakfast with a million dollar view in the perfect bay. Thanks Verity and Martin.
L’abri Bed and Breakfast
Just 4 minutes’ drive from Akaroa Town Center, L’abri Bed and Breakfast is set among pristine gardens, and is home to a range of local birdlife. Guests can relax on their private terrace and enjoy magnificent sea views. Free WiFi is available.All rooms feature a private entrance and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. They offer a private bathroom with free toiletries, a hairdryer, and a shower.Guests can explore a range of nearby hiking trails. Christchurch City Center is a 1-hour and 10-minute drive away. The property offers free parking.
- Amazing from the moment we arrived until we left, beautiful location, accommodation, facilities and the service from Jane was incredible.
- Excellent place to stay. Close to Akaroa, but far enough away to not have the issues of traffic.Homemade breakfast was an excellent way to begin the day
- Everything was just perfect. The cottage, breakfast, view, location.. everything. Jane is an amazing person. Thank you…
- The breakfast was superb! It was lovely having a delicious home cooked breakfast to the start the day. Jane was amazing about everything and the property was gorgeous. Everything was really great and we couldnt have been happier with our stay at Labri.
- Magic hostess, beautiful property and a fabulous breakfast!
Akaroa Country House
One of our best sellers in Akaroa! Offering a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, AkaroaCountry House is located in Akaroa. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or patio. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Christchurch is a 1-hour and 20-minute drive away, and Christchurch International Airport is a 1-hour and 25-minute drive away. Lincoln is 26 mi from the property.
- Lovely private spot and David was very welcoming. Well set up to cook.
- Beautiful grounds especially with the autumn colours, the stream was a highlight for the kids! Great owners, very friendly and accommodating. Well equiped kitchen.
- The Location was quiet and surrounded by bush. The owners were very friendly.
- Fab location and gorgeous rustic housePool was well loved by kidsLovely hosts, very discreet
- Charming cottage perfect for 2 couples or small family.
Banks House Akaroa
Offering free WiFi, Banks House Akaroa is just 5 minutes’ walk from Akaroa Waterfront. Set among manicured floral gardens, this historic property offers harbor views.Banks House is 7 minutes’ walk from both Akaroa Wharf and Akaroa Lighthouse. It is 15 minutes’ walk from the Pohatu Penguin Habitat. Christchurch City Center is a 1-hour and 30-minute drive away.This tranquil guest house is set in a restored building from 1877, and furnished with European antiques. Guests have access to a shared lounge area with a TV. Some rooms offer sea views. Towels and linen are provided.
- Awesome property, great location. The concierge, Sarah, was amazinggracious, friendly, informative, hardworking, not to mention she set a great breakfast spread.
- The view, the breakfast, the decor were all really lovely. The bed was very comfortable. The staff was also very helpful and friendly.
- House decorations, staff and owner are very friendly
- Super friendly staff and beautiful garden. Very special experience for guests from a different cultural background.
- Friendly, helpful host. Wonderful garden setting. Comfortable lounge to relax in. Very nice Continental breakfast.
Beaufort House Akaroa
Located in Akaroa, Beaufort House Akaroa provides free WiFi, and guests can enjoy a garden, a shared lounge and a terrace.There’s a private bathroom with shower in all units, along with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A à la carte breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.The nearest airport is Christchurch Airport, 54 miles from Beaufort House Akaroa.
- Noel and Sharon are amazing hosts. They were welcoming and very helpful as as we decided on our daily activities. They welcomed their guest each night for a happy hour where we exchanged ideas activities. Each morning was a made to order breakfast. It was truly delightful to stay a the Beaufort House
- A fabulous property full of character. The owners were lovely and very helpful in respect of local recommendations etc. A glass of wine with canapes outside in the evening and an amazing, very full breakfast.
- Lovely old home with all the antiques to go with it and beautiful gardens and viewHosts were exceptional and accommodated to my vegetarian diet with a light fluffy scrumptious omelette Thank you Sharon Noel for your beautiful BB
- Beautiful old villa packed with amazing furniture and antiques . Great hosts and amazing selection and quality of food for breakfast. Complimentary drinks and nibbles every evening a super bonus Many thanks to Sharon and Noel we would definitely recommend and live to stay here again
- Friendly hosts, attentive but not intrusive. Generous and delicious breakfast beautifully presented. Lovely wine and nibbles each evening. Beautiful house and gardens
French Bay House
Offering a sun terrace and views of the mountain, French Bay House is set in Akaroa. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. Christchurch is 47 mi from French Bay House, while Lincoln is 27 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Christchurch International Airport, 54 mi from French Bay House.
- Beautiful French colonial house filled with character, in an excellent location. The rooms were spotless and the breakfasts were delicious. Tim Jacqui made us feel very welcome and were the perfect hosts. Highly recommended.
- We loved the beautiful, cozy historic house, and the hosts Jackie and Tim were so friendly and welcoming. The breakfast was delicious. It was a lovely start to our new zealand honeymoon!
- The owners were very helpful and knowledgable. The breakfasts were of a very high quality
- There was a very comfortable bed in a lovely room for usThe breakfast was very appetising and had friendly and interesting company
- The staff were really friendly and made us feel at home. Its a beautiful house and the breakfast was amazing.
Blythcliffe features a garden and a terrace in Akaroa. The Stables features a kitchen and all rooms have a private bathroom. Both free WiFi and private parking are available at the bed and breakfast.The stables include a coffee maching as well as a TV and all rooms feature a seating area. The accommodations provides some units with sea views, and every room includes tea and coffee making facilities. Guest rooms have a wardrobe.Blythcliffe offers a continental or vegetarian breakfast.Christchurch is 25 mi from the bed and breakfast, while Lincoln is 27 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Christchurch International Airport, 30 mi from the property.
- Lovely home with wonderful hosts.The bed was super comfy and the balcony was an added bonus.The breakfast was excellent and the omelette cooked with their own eggs, delicious.
- An incredible place, heaps of character, friendly staff, and the NZ native bush surrounding the house is wonderful. The bird song is out of this world! Looking forward to returning!
- Beautiful gardens. Lovely old home with a wonderful history. Excellent breakfast. Owners are informative, helpful and happy to engage in conversation with their guests.
- John the proprietor was a wealth of information and works hard to ensure his guests are taken care of. Pillow and mattress were really comfy.
- Our hosts were so very welcoming and always willing to share the stories about their beautiful home and gardens with roses dating back to the late 1800s. John and Lesley have found antiques, paintings and pieces from the past that all made us feel we stepped back in time which we loved. We really enjoyed the 3 course breakfasts made to order using local and organic eggs, herbs, salmon, bacon … their homemade marmalade award winning and fresh croissants were another highlight. Strolling in the garden grounds, soaking in the clawfoot bath in our room, hearing interesting stories about Blythcliffe and Akaroa life past and present, having a glass of wine or a cup of tea on the upstairs terrace … all of these made our 2 night stay very relaxing thank you!
The Rectangle Apartment, Akaroa
One of our top picks in Akaroa. C’est Magnifique, Akaroa offers adult-only accommodations in Akaroa.Some rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV as well as a seating area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea from your balcony or patio. Rooms come with a private private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. C’est Magnifique, Akaroa features free WiFi throughout the property.Christchurch is 25 mi from C’est Magnifique, Akaroa, while Lincoln is 27 mi from the property. Christchurch International Airport is 31 mi away.
- Beautiful location, great view of the water, perfect little house for couples looking for a nice weekend away, Alison and Ross are very friendly and made us feel very welcome
- Exceptionally gracious hosts, lovely setting with a spectacular view.
- Beautifully restored house gardens with fantastic views of the of Akaroa Bay. Excellent informative owners with good advice about places to visit, local walks eateries. Highly recommend and would stay again if returning to Banks Peninsula.
- We were served excellent homemade muffins and croissants. One morning, Louisa served blanched pears from their own trees.The view was beautiful. We had our coffee on the front porch with a beautiful view of the harbor. They gave us great advice about restaurants, walks, and area treasures.Our plans changed and we decided to stay longer largely because it was such a great place.
- Absolutely beautiful property with stunning views of the Akaroa Harbor right from the walkout balcony from my room. Hosts were so kind and genuinely cared about the comfort and happiness of their guests.
Akaroa FyrneBrooke House
Located in central Akaroa, the luxurious boutique Akaroa FyrneBrooke House offers bed and breakfast accommodations with free private parking and free WiFi.The downstairs Garden Suite opens to tranquil surroundings while upstairs, the Pompallier Suite, Brookeview and Lavaud bedrooms have varying views of the Peninsula Hills, native bush and Akaroa.Akaroa FyrneBrooke House has the charm of classic English furnishings throughout. The TV room, lounge and breakfast room open to the garden.Take a short stroll to one of Akaroa’s wharves, the beach in Akaroa or recreation grounds as well as local Akaroa Eateries and the many bush walks nearby. During the summer months Akaroa has a Farmers Market each Saturday featuring local Akaroa Peninsula produce and goods.FyrneBrooke House is 47 mi from Christchurch International Airport. The closest ski field is 99 mi away.
- It was a gorgeous property set in a very quiet neighborhood. Very close to what we wanted to see. The host made a wonderful tasty breakfast. The room was clean and large, with a stream right outside our patio door. We would definitely stay here again.
- Breakfast was excellent,host so friendly, and she gave us a huge breakfast. Orange juice, cereal and fruit with yogurt, eggs Bennie with fresh salmon, croissants with choice of jam, honey, all grown on the property. Toast, bread etc available, tea and coffee. Fantastic.
- Attention to detail, very friendly hosts, nice building
- Amazing breakfast, very convenient walk to town. Beautiful and peaceful. The complimentary wine and chocolates are a great idea. Thanks so much Ali
- Everything was great. A lovely place to stay and relax
Looking for: Best Hotels in Pigeon Bay