Located in Bombay, 16 miles from Manukau City, Ararimu BnB has a garden and free WiFi.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.Auckland is 29 miles from Ararimu BnB, while Miranda is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Auckland Airport, 22 miles from the accommodation.
- Both Yvonne and Rex are all friendly and kind. And the environment is also very good!! Pretty good place to stay.
- The hosts Yvonne and Rex were very welcoming and friendly , lovely home, excellent bed and ensuite . Great choices for breakfast.
- Friendly hosts. pleasant breakfast with other guests.
- We had a great overnight with the Booths in their lovely home. The room is in their family home with a spectacular view of The Valley below, and they made us comfortable with their family for tea and a great continental breakfast. Thanks!
- Lovely hosts, beautiful outlook, clean and comfortable .
Runciman Berries and Emus B&B
Offering a lovely outdoor swimming pool and a sauna, Runciman Berries and Emus B&B overlooks a peaceful green valley, just outside of Auckland city. Guests enjoy free WiFi. Some rooms offers a private spa bath.All rooms are heated and include satellite TV, a private bathroom, an outdoor dining area and electric blankets. Self-contained apartments are also available and include a fireplace, kitchenette and sofa bed. Studios with a kitchenette are also on offer. Both the studio and apartments boast views over the berry farm.Friendly emus graze the paddocks and you can admire their chicks which hatch between August and October. In December and January, you can pick your own berries including boysenberries and raspberries.Runciman Berries and Emus is a 15-minute drive from Pukekohe Train Station and Papakura Train Station. Auckland International Airport is a 25-minute drive away, and Hunua Rainforest & Waterfall is a 30-minute drive.Delicious breakfast is available only for B&B Room with Spa Bath and includes muesli, cereals, cheeses, cold cuts, bacon, yogurt, tea and coffee. Free range eggs are also served and have been freshly laid by chickens on the property.
- The breakfast was amazing !!!! The host was lovely and the accomodation was very cosy.
- It was really quiet and secluded and I didnt hear much other than the animals
- A wonderful place to start your holiday. Its like waking up in a movie set.
- Fantastic country setting, a nice quiet place to stay within a stones throw of Auckland city. A very peaceful and relaxed atmosphere.Thank you so much for the wonderful accomodation
- Nice countryside location about half hour south of Auckland airport. Make sure have GPS to find. Breakfast optional for charge. Good place to stop if first night on north island if flight gets in in late afternoons and heading further south the next day.
Heaven’s Rest B&B
Heaven’s Rest is a spacious farm house with views over the Bombay Hills. There is a combined living, dining and kitchen area as well as a large outdoor deck area with a BBQ.The property has access to the Southern Motorway just around the corner. Auckland Airport is 30 minutes’ drive away and Auckland CBD (Central Business District) is 40 minutes’ drive away.Located in a private wing of the house, the suite includes 2 cozy bedrooms. Each bedroom is furnished with a queen-sized bed and large wardrobe. Furthermore, every room is equipped with a TV, electric blankets and a heater. You will have your own private bathroom with a shower, bath and separate toilet.Guests can use the hot tub, which has views over the surrounding farmland. Staff on site can arrange a shuttle service.
- Location close to Pukekohe was ideal, the entry sign was difficult to see at night, could be larger. Host Robert very friendly and obliging.
- Breakfast great with bonus of eggsGreat HostSo much space and so cleanShort few minutes to motorway and really quite and peaceful
- Spacious bedroom, extremely comfortable. Nice selection for continental breakfast
- Clean. Comfortable. The view was amazing and a huge field for kids to run around and play.
- Host was very friendly. The house setting is very comfortable and peaceful. I would strongly recommend it.
Casa Collina, Pukekohe East is a luxury bed and breakfast, 22 mi from Auckland Airport. Continental or full English breakfast is provided each morning and can be enjoyed either outside in the alfresco area or in the dining room.The superior rooms have antique beds and bathrooms. Guests have access to a shared kitchen area.Casa Collina is located on 3-acres of gardens and features views over Auckland city and Manukau Harbor. Restaurants and cafes are 5 minutes’ drive away in the township of Pukekohe and Bombay.
- Loved the stay, loved the ambiance , couldnt ask for anything more
- Breakfast was super and Judy is a gem. She was so helpful and accommodating.
- Love the quality of the linen used on the beds and love the service. Both Judy and Barney are very welcoming and accommodating and its nice to have a good chat.
- Very nice welcome by the owners. Room was exceptional. Lovely peaceful property in very nice location. Great breakfast. Perfect place to stay after a long flight to NZ.
- What an amazing house and view. What really made it special was our hosts. They were super welcoming and went above and beyond our expectations. I think we definitely need to go back next year
Relax at Red Earth Gardens
Relax at Red Earth Gardens is located in Onewhero and offers a garden. It features a terrace, river views and free WiFi.This 2-bedroom bed and breakfast comes with a kitchenette, a seating area, and a flat-screen TV. There’s a bathroom with a shower, and a hairdryer and free toiletries are provided.A continental, vegetarian or gluten-free breakfast is served at the property.At the bed and breakfast guests are welcome to use a hot tub.Miranda is 22 miles from Relax at Red Earth Gardens. The nearest airport is Auckland Airport, 22 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Villa Te Soro Bed and breakfast
Located in Auckland in the Auckland region and Auckland Botanic Gardens reachable within 19 miles, Villa Te Soro Bed and breakfast provides accommodations with free WiFi, BBQ facilities, free bikes and free private parking.All units come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and shower. There’s also a kitchenette in some of the units equipped with a microwave, a fridge, and a toaster.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.Villa Te Soro Bed and breakfast has a terrace.After a day of hiking, cycling or fishing, guests can relax in the garden or in the shared lounge area.Howick Historical Village is 27 miles from the accommodation, while Mount Smart Stadium is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Auckland Airport, 26 miles from Villa Te Soro Bed and breakfast.
- Beautifully presented lovely food. High attention to detail.Overall a wonderful experience in a thoughtful and hospitable environment. I will be back!
- Very comfortable and spacious accommodation, and lovely touches like homemade cookies in our room, and breakfast with homemade muesli and plenty of selection of yoghurt, fruit etc. Helen gave us a warm welcome and made us feel totally at home!
- The house is just one love! All full with little design details which inspire you and make your day! Helen and Collin are fantastic hosts, and we would definitely come here again!The room is really big, and you can find all you need. The bathroom is spacious too.And the breakfast was delicious! You get a list with options to fill in, and we really enjoyed it!
- Beautiful home, beautifully decorated, immaculately clean and the hosts were warm and friendly. Bed was great too. Perfect.
- The room was amazing, private entry, super friendly host, amazing cooked breakfast really surpassed expectations,, all shampoos and things were organic and environmental friendly, super clean , comfy and cute.
Regis Park Bed & Breakfast
Located in Helvetia, 18 miles from Manukau City, Regis Park Bed & Breakfast provides a garden and free WiFi.Some units are air-conditioned and include a balcony and/or a seating area with a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.Auckland is 30 miles from Regis Park Bed & Breakfast, while Miranda is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Auckland Airport, 23 miles from the accommodation.
- Great location!! Suited us well.Breakfast with lots of variety .
- Lovely friendly hosts, big room and bathroom. Accommodating to different dietary requirements. Good suggestion of where to eat.
- Great quiet location and just 3 KM from town and dinner.
- Friendly, clean, comfortable , pleasant and easy going.Stay again, definitely, any day.
- Everything from our Hosts to accomodation,very warming sincere people just so welcoming and will be returning
Boasting a garden, an outdoor pool and pool views, Pukekawa B&B is set in Pukekawa. The property is 27 mi from Miranda and free private parking is offered.The bed and breakfast is fitted with a flat-screen TV. There is a seating area, a dining area and a kitchenette complete with a microwave, a fridge and a toaster.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or buffet breakfast.A terrace is available for guests to use at Pukekawa B&B.The nearest airport is Auckland Airport, 39 mi from the accommodations.
- Very friendly people with a really great set up with lovely rural views. We will be staying there again in the not too distant future.
- In my opinion this is not a place for you if you are running through the country and need just a room for overnight stay of course you will be welcome also if you are in a hurry. Unfortunately we had only one night there and we regret that our travel plan did not allow at least one more day to fully feel the charm of this house and its owners.Location is just some 20km off the main tourist paths but it shows totally different New Zealand that you see when you follow standard routes. This is beautiful country side, nice hills and valleys, golf course across the road.Chris and Malcolm are great hosts, interesting to discuss behind the glass of wine. True feeling of home., including berries from their own garden in a breakfast. It was the the best choice for our last night in NZ before going home!
- Rural setting provided beautiful views, peace and quietAbsolutely delightful hosts who went out of their way to ensure our stay was perfect Extremely comfortable bed with very good quality bedding and a very clean bathroom latter with good quality productsLoved the sliding doors to our own decked area and access to the pool
- The hosts and the setting, comfort, garden, views, breakfast
Providing garden views, Hunua Ranges in Hunua provides accommodations, a shared lounge, a garden, barbecue facilities and a terrace. Both WiFi and private parking are available at the bed and breakfast free of charge.For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.A continental breakfast is available daily at Hunua Ranges.Miranda is 20 miles from the accommodation, while Manukau City is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Auckland Airport, 29 miles from Hunua Ranges.
- Everything. It was just an amazing stay at Claires House in the countryside. The room was bright, clean and the bed was very comfortable. In general the house is located in such a beautiful area. Also it was nice to chat with Claire. Her dogs are really cute. Everything was perfect. Sadly i could just stay one night.
- Hunua Ranges is a great accomodation immersed in nature and far from the lights and noises of the city about 30 minute drive from Auckland. The hosts are really friendly and welcoming and the room was clean, spacious and very comfortable. We had a great night sleep right before our flight back home. I would definitely recommend it!
- this is a working farm run by a hard working woman. She made us feel as though we were staying with family or friends rather than at a business. Very helpful and friendly. Keep in mind it is a working farm but we enjoyed the stay very much. We would stay here again if visiting NZ.
- Claire and Mike are excellent hosts, I enjoyed the chats, can ask them anything about the area, very knowledgeable. The room was comfortable, and cooking facilities/breakfast made easily available. Most of all, it was a lovely getaway from the city, quiet and secluded. Thanks guys, see you again!
- A beautiful, relaxing farm stay not far out of Auckland.
Bycroft Lodge offers views over the surrounding farmland. Guests can pet the property’s lovely Alpacas and the gentle Shetland ponies. Free WiFi is provided.Bycroft Lodge offers a choice of 2 beautifully decorated rooms, each with an private bathroom, digital TV, underfloor heating and refrigerator. Coffee/tea making facilities and other supplies are available in the shared kitchen.The staff is not very fluent in English but translator could be a big help for any issues.Bycroft Lodge is a 25-minute drive from Auckland city center. The State Highway 1 motorway is only 3 minutes’ drive away. Pukekohe Golf Club is a 2-minute drive away.
- The bed was really comfy and the location was great! Once we managed to get hold of somebody to get access to the room explained, it was good. The lady we dealt with was lovely. We would stay here again
- Me and my partner loved it! Just a beautiful peaceful place away from the city life. The bed was very comfortable, check in was easy. We will definitely be back to stay again soon. Thank you so so much!
- This is a 5 star stay. The hosts were welcoming the property was immaculate. They have thought of everything to make your stay perfect. Everything about this property hosts was first class.
- The view was magnificent and the bed was extra comfortable, highly recommended for an excellent sleep.Gorgeous sunrises
- Beautiful apartment attached to their home, fresh lovely country chic decor, small pasture with llamas and ponies, comfortable bed, and cleanliness. The common outdoor kitchen was a good idea and stocked basics so you could cook there if you wanted. Apartment has small kitchen which had eggs, bread, milk, oatmeal, coffee and tea. Close to Auckland and the airport without being in the city or in an airport hotel. Nice patio attached to apartment.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Pokeno