Lawfield is located in Glenomaru and offers barbecue facilities. This property has a balcony, free private parking and free WiFi.Featuring garden views, the bed and breakfast features a flat-screen TV, a seating area, a desk and 1 bathroom. There’s a dining area and a kitchenette complete with a microwave, a fridge and a toaster.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Dunedin Airport, 48 miles from Lawfield.
- A very good BB, on the Southern Scenic Route. The owner are very hospital and an amazing view from the place.
- Lovely, friendly staff. Incredible views and a comfortable bed!
- Loved it! Incredible views, very clean and comfortable. It has everything you need for a short stay.
- Friendly and accommodating hosts in a beautiful and relaxing setting. Great place to stay for a few nights.
- Warm and cosy room with all the things we needed. Perfect facing to watch a great sunset over the hills. Easy to reach most of what the catlins has to offer!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Breadalbane House offers accommodations in Kaka Point.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. There is a large lounge area with a table and six chairs, a sofa and a kitchenette with a microwave and hot plates. Guests can enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or garden. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire. The nearest airport is Dunedin Airport, 37 mi from the property.
- The hosts were very nice and knowledgeable about the area. Gave us tips on places to visit. Great location for visiting sites. Beautiful view of the water. Apartment was cozy, great for a family or couple.
- Owners Carolynne and Ken were just super. One of us had a medical issue and she received great kindness and assistance from Carolynne. The apartmentall of the top flooris huge and equipped with everything you could possibly require. The view is spectacular. Everything simply just perfect. Easily the finest place to stay in all the Catlins. A definite 10.
- Beautifully appointed and comfortable. The hosts were very welcoming and even flew an American flag for our arrival. Homemade muffins and breakfast left in the frig. Very comfortable bed and pillows spacious bathroom with everything you could want. Absolutely A. Came as strangers, left as friends
- The View, location and it felt like home. Homeowners were gracious. House was immaculate. Beds were so veryComfortable. The location is dramatic and it would be hard to get a better and more dramatic view.
- Outstanding location. A great space with a great view and Ken was delightful
Offering a barbecue and a sun terrace, Molyneux House is located in the coastal village of Kaka Point, the gateway to the Catlins Forest Park. Free parking, free WiFi and a daily continental breakfast are provided.The fully self-contained accommodations includes air-conditioning and a flat-screen TV. There is a garden with outdoor furniture and a BBQ.The nearest airport is Dunedin Airport, 37 mi from the property.
- Beautiful views, amazing hosts, and a spectacular feel. Couldnt ask for a better place to wake up in the morning.
- The property was very clean and nice and the landscaping and scenery around it was absolutely wonderful. We wish the weather had been better on our trip but, this wouldnt stop us from visiting Joan and John again the next time we are down that way.
- view was amazing from room 5 mins walk to great restaurant very quiet room
- Amazing location. Easy private entrance with access to our parked car. View beautiful. Landscape of property beautiful. Very comfortable. Delightful owner
- We loved the view, and accessibility to the beach.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Pounawea