Casa de Forno
Casa de Forno offers pet-friendly accommodations in Queijadoiro. Lugo is 37 mi away. Free private parking is available on site.Some units of this country house feature a terrace and/or balcony with mountain views. There is also a dining area and a kitchenette equipped with a microwave, a fridge, and a stovetop. Towels are featured.Manzaneda is 55 mi from Casa de Forno.
- The owner was a really sweet lady. Made you feel at home.
- The location for us was ideal, in a beautiful hamlet in a valley in the mountains. Great walks from the doorstep. Beautiful scenery. Nearest shop for groceries approx 7km. The Bakers van visits on a Thursday.
- Everything was great. They even gave us a small breakfast and it was not included in the price.
- Paisaje,la gente de galicia que son espectaculares,atentos i miy educados
- La tranquilidad y los espacios de senderismoEl trato de celsaEl entorno y esta cerca de ocebreiroMuy bien para ir con perrMuy Bonita esa zona d montaa
Located in Lamas, Casa Quiroga provides free WiFi, and guests can enjoy a restaurant, a bar and a garden.A terrace is available for guests at the bed and breakfast to use.Villafranca del Bierzo is 28 miles from Casa Quiroga, while Sarria is 19 miles away.
- Lovely room on the Camino, with comfortable bed, and bar on site. Staff is lovely, too.
- Nice stop along the Camino. Great shower. And some of the best fish cafe next door of the trip!
- Right at the Camino and wonderful rooms and service. Very comfortable and stylish. Staff was really helpful and the food at their restaurant was wonderful!!! Loved the Galician cheese and homemade wine.
- The rooms were clean and comfy. The bar served a great pilgrims meal.
- Location right on the Camino. Friendly staff although it was a little hard communicating even with Google translate. Nice room, great meal.
Apartamento O Forno de Casa Nuñez
Apartamento O Forno de Casa Nuñez is located in Fonfría and offers a terrace. The apartment has garden views and is 28 miles from Lugo.The apartment is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The property is equipped with a kitchen.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Manzaneda is 29 miles from the apartment, while Villafranca del Bierzo is 20 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Casa de Lucas
Set on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, in Fronfría Casa de Lucas offers a traditional rustic-style bar, and a free private parking on site. Some rooms have views over the surrounding countryside.Simply decorated, all heated rooms at Casa de Lucas come with a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided.The inn’s bar serves traditional dishes and Spanish tapas. You can find a wider range of dining options and shops in the closest village 5.6 mi away.You can find good cycling roads in the nearby countryside, and you can go hiking in the Sierra de O Caruel Mountains, 3.1 mi away.
- The room itself was very nice and the food was fantastic
- Very comfortable, large room. Delicious homemade food. Staff was very friendly.
- Nice staff! New rooms that were clean and comfortable.
- This was our second stay here. This is a small place in a rural area. The room is comfortable and clean as is the bathroom with a shower. Ask for hairdryer. They have a small bar and dining area. We LOVE the owner and staff. They are very accessible and lovely people. The home cooked meals are great! Breakfast is great!!! WIFI is available. We will stay here again! FYI there is construction going on down the main/only road in town.
- Beautiful room, great location, comfortable beds. Perfect spot to stay when walking the Camino. Staff was very helpful. Enjoyed our stay!
Albergue A Reboleira
Set on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, 7.5 mi from O Cebreiro, Albergue A Reboleira offers simple, rustic-style rooms. It includes horse stables, a café-bar, and a guest lounge.Both private rooms and shared dormitories are available, all with private bathrooms. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The shared lounge includes sofas, a TV and a selection of books. Shared laundry facilities can also be found at the property.Os Ancares Nature Reserve is around 6.2 mi away, and you can also go hiking in the Sierra de O Caurel Mountains, 3.1 mi from the guest house.
- Everything was excellent. The Staff really helpful and friendly and make your stay as if you were home. The cooking was homemade very delicious.
- We had a private room with bath that overlooked the valley. Room was clean and bed was comfortable. Pilgrim meal for 9 e was delicious.
- This is the second time weve stayed here during our camino. The staff is welcoming, friendly and helpful. We reserved a private room with private bath. The room was quiet, comfortable and cozy. The bathroom shower is awesu! Most important our room was warm, which my wife loved! We had a nice lunch at the bar and later in the afternoon we bought a bottle of white wine from the bar at a fair price. There are large common areas to relax. There is a nice outside patio but we could not use due to the rain. We went to the community meal across the street in the huge Celtic stone building. The meal was delicious and fun. Overall this is a great place to stay during your Camino!
- Basic but solid accommodation for private ensuite room. Right on Camino. What made this was the Pilgrims dinner in an adjacent very awesome building with big fireplace and a hostess who cooked a fabulous meal and enjoyed music and good pilgrim company.
- They have good snacks when you arrive but they do an exceptional pilgrims meal. The feeling of comradery covers all languages.
With mountain views, Casa Nuñez is located in Fonfría and has a restaurant, a shared kitchen, bar, garden and terrace. Both WiFi and private parking are available at the country house free of charge.Casa Nuñez offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and shower.The accommodations offers a continental or buffet breakfast.There is a shared lounge at this property and guests can go hiking nearby.Villafranca del Bierzo is 26 mi from Casa Nuñez, while Sarria is 21 mi away.
- A great facility managed by a caring family. The pilgrims meal was the best so far.
- Very hardworking lady that runs it. Very spacious and comfortable. Quiet at night with better sound insulation than most other places. Spacious bathroom. Electric kettle is a nice addition. Fun communal dinner.
- Our night at Casa Nunez is filled with wonderful memories. The bathroom was exquisite with the tile designs, rain shower, hooks for everything. Casa Nunez is associated with the Albergue so the communal dinner in the round house across the little road was shared with pilgrims staying there and was delicious and ohsomuchfun! The location is far from anywhere but has everything you need or want. We were so glad we made this our stop on our camino!
- The owners went out of their way to be helpful. Angela made me a special vegetarian meal for dinner and for breakfast.
- Casa Nunez is practically brand new and it shows. Fantastic room, great fixtures, great value. The communal dinner at the yurtlike place across the highway is a hoot! Lots of food, dancing and fun. Dont want to miss it.
Featuring accommodations with a patio, Casa Páez is located in Pasantes. This holiday home has a garden and free private parking.The holiday home features 3 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a shower.A terrace is available on site and hiking can be enjoyed within close proximity of the holiday home.Sarria is 16 mi from Casa Páez, while Portomarin is 30 mi away.
- Muy acogedor y cmodo. Ideal para visitar o Courel en das de nieve.
- Me gust la amplitud la cocina el bao la tranquilidad y la ubicacin tambin la amabilidad de los anfitriones.Samos est cerca y hay una playa fluvial estupenda all
- Excelente ubicacin, situado en el Camino de Santiago, y como punto de partida para visitar la Sierra do Caurel.El personal muy amable y servicial Reformado el bao y la cocina
- Komplettes Haus mit Platz fr bis zu 6 Personen. 3 Schlafzimmer, Kche,, Wohnzimmer mit Kamin und riesiger Fernseher. Zudem kann man die Waschmaschine nutzen. Das Haus befindet sich in Pasantes, etwa 1,5 km von Triacastela entfernt. Haus eignet sich auch fr Pilger.
- Es una casa antigua, con mucho encanto. La vista a las montaas es inmejorable, se siente el aire puro. Tranquilidad y naturaleza al mximo.
Located in Treacastela, Pensión Garcia features a restaurant, bar, garden, and free WiFi throughout the property. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. There is free private parking and the property provides paid airport shuttle service.At the guesthouse, every room includes a closet.Pensión Garcia offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Treacastela, like hiking.Sarria is 14 miles from Pensión Garcia, while Portomarin is 29 miles away.
- The location was nice at the entrance to the town. Everything was clean and neat and welcoming. Enjoyed dinner and breakfast in their cafe, too!
- This is a good option for travelers. It is a very clean room with a shared bathroom right on the Camino.
- Great staff! Very nice people. One woman carried my backpack up the stairs for me! Smiling and pleasant. Also it was wonderful to see this place first thing as you enter town from El Camino. My room and the shared bathroom were sparkling clean. Great view from balcony. Lovely stop.
- Pension Garcia is just about the first thing you see when coming into Triacastela on the Camino, so it is wonderful to know that you are already at your location. It has about 4 floors of rooms and we were on the 3rd floor and had a little balcony with a beautiful view. The room was clean and the shared bath was accessible and clean as well. The bottom floor was a bar and restaurant, which served good food, so we ate there for dinner and for breakfast the next morning as well.
- Room was nice and spacious for 4 people. Beds were comfortable. Room was bright. Showers were hot. Shared bathroom but it wasnt a problem. Internet worked fine. Restaurant and bar downstairs, although we went to a restaurant in town, which was a 5 minute walk so no problem. It was quiet location.
Located in Tríacastela, Pension-Albergue Lemos provides a terrace and free WiFi throughout the property. Staff on site can arrange a shuttle service.At the guest house, rooms come with a wardrobe. At Pension-Albergue Lemos each room includes a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Sarria is 14 mi from the accommodations, while Portomarin is 29 mi away.
- Room was large, very clean and well heated and lots of windows for daylight. Hotel checkin and breakfast were both smooth and just fine. The pension is a block off of the camino and a couple of blocks from the main part of town. Perfectly fine spot at the end of a cold and wet day on the camino. The building is fairly new and does not have any old world charm but the modern plentiful heat more than made up for that for me.
- The staff was amazing! We requested a taxi for 2pm to go to Samos to visit the monastery. The reception girls were so kind and advised us the monastery wouldnt be open till 430pm. They arranged a taxi for 4pm and directed us where we could eat and do laundry. Breakfast was great, the beds are very comfortable.
- Very friendly helpful staff! Room/bed/bath comfy. Washer dryer on premises. Breakfast very good.
- We had a private room. The rooms were very clean and very comfortable. A great place to rest for the night while walking The Camino. The staff was very attentive and the morning breakfast was great for the price. I would definitely recommend.
- I liked that they had a washing machine and drier. They dont have AC so they graciously lent us their electric fan when we requested.
One of our best sellers in Treacastela! Casa Simon has accommodations in Treacastela. Guests can enjoy city views.At the guesthouse, rooms contain a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is accessible to all guests, while certain rooms are equipped with a balcony. The rooms have a closet.Guests at Casa Simon will be able to enjoy activities in and around Treacastela, like hiking.Sarria is 14 miles from the accommodation, while Portomarin is 29 miles from the property.
- Very nice room in a family house. Very clean and spacious. Host was very nice and the location is right besides the church in the main way of the camino.
- Natalia the owner is very nice and the room was very comfortable,
- Very friendly and helpful proprietor. Made me feel right at home. Nice room with very comfortable bed. Also excellent wi fi.
- Natalie was an outstanding hospitalera. Welcoming, polite, helpful. Provided laundry service. Very comfortable bed with extra pillows, Balcony overlooking Camino. Highly recommended.
- The hostess is really warm welcoming and very hygenetic as my home.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Queijadoiro