Paço de Calheiros – Turismo de Habitação
Perched above the vineyards of Lima Valley and set in a 17th century manor house, Paço de Calheiros – Turismo de Habitação offers regional-style accommodations with antique furniture. There is an outdoor pool and a classical lounge area.Each room features high ceilings and is decorated with wooden furnishings. The private bathroom has blue and white ceramic Portuguese-style tiles and a bathtub.A buffet breakfast is served daily in the dining room overlooking the picturesque Lima Valley. Several restaurants serving locally infused cuisine are within a 10-minute drive away.Guests can sunbathe poolside or walk around the beautiful gardens and vineyard. Other activities include hiking and tennis. Paço de Calheiros – Turismo de Habitação has massage facilities, a private chapel and the spacious, tiled lounge area features antique décor and a fireplace.Medieval bridge and Largo de Camões are located in the historical city of Ponte De Lima, a 15-minute drive away. Free private parking is available at Paço de Calheiros – Turismo de Habitação.
- Staying at this grand estate was a dream … A palatial yet comfortable and inviting home steeped in centuries of family history, magnificent views of the vineyards and the valley beyond along with sunsets and moonrises, plentiful estateproduced fresh vinho verde, and the most hospitable and generous hosts … We couldnt have asked for more.
- Breakfast was set in an elegant dining room. It was a traditional Portuguese breakfast with freshly squeezed Orange Juice from the garden.
- Beautiful historic manor house with extensive gardens. We were greeted by the Count whose family has owned this property for centuries. He took us, and a group of walkers who arrive on the same day,on a tour of the house and hosted us for a dinner in his dinig room.
- This beautiful manor house is like stepping into another time. We knew from the description not to expect the amenities of a fancy hotel. It operates more like a BB, but one furnished with exquisite antiques. Breakfast was very good, and other meals can be provided when requested in advance. Evening meals are beautifully served and shared with other guests in a lovely old dining room. The location is quiet and relaxing with walking paths and shady retreats for sipping a glass of the nice wine produced on site while enjoying the stunning views. The staff is small but friendly and helpful. The Count is friendly, gracious, and attentive to his guests. The wonderful old city of Ponte de Lima, only a short drive away, is a fun place to visit and not nearly as crowded as many of Portugals medieval cities. I would definitely stay here again.
- The hostThe roomThe serviceThe locationThe breakfastThe wineThe dog
Arc My Otel
One of our top picks in Ponte de Lima. Located in Ponte de Lima and ready to début, ARC MY OTEL is 350 feet from the Lima River and the Roman Bridge. This B&B offers air-conditioned and soundproofed rooms with free WiFi access.Set in two fully recovered houses, ARC MY OTEL has rooms with views of the village, a flat-screen satellite TV, iPod docking station and a desk. Each room features a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries. Linen and towels are provided.For a taste of local cuisine, guests can visit the restaurants within 1,300 feet. By the Lima River guests can engage in a great variety of activities including hiking, cycling, canoeing and horseback riding.ARC MY OTEL is 1,000 feet from the Toy Museum, the Rural Museum and the municipal gardens with a playground. The historic city of Viana do Castelo is 17 mi away and Porto International Airport is 53 mi away.
- Loved the location. Partially the staff who went out of his way to serve us a glass of wine. View from the room was outstanding. Saw the bridge and the town of ponte de Lima. Great breakfast and really large bathroom
- Everything else was just fine location ,staff and Breakfast.
- The Camino Pilgrim package was nice! We enjoyed an afternoon snack and light lunch. The location is on the Camino near the bridge.
- The room was great, the shower was wonderful, the breakfast was absolutely delicious.
- A modern, clean room with an incredible view looking across the bridge. There was also a nice Outside sitting area with chairs and table. The breakfast was above average.
aMaRe Country House
Offering river views, aMaRe Country House in Caminha offers accommodations, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a bar, a garden and a terrace.There is a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Viana do Castelo is 18 mi from aMaRe Country House, while Ponte de Lima is 29 mi away. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 54 mi from the accommodations.
- The location, the views, the sunsets, the tranquility , the owner and her friend were amazing we had fun
- The view from pretty much anywhere including the rooms and the pool is breathtaking The room is isolated from other guests, has a good size and a cozy feel to it, you feel immediately relaxed and on holiday the second step foot into the property The pool is an excellent addition as there isnt much to do around the property The host was very friendly and extended our checkour by an hour so that we could enjoy their poolThank you!
- Book it! Best guest house we have ever been to. Nice staff, great food and what a view!
- Ubicacin con estupendas vistasDesayuno en la habitacin esquistoTrato del personal
- A energia do espao, a simpatia e acolhimento das proprietrias, a entrega do pequeno almoo no quarto, o facto de no haver televiso.
Casa das Torres da Facha
Nestled among the mountains of Fascha, Casa das Torres offers rooms in an 18th century baroque style house. There is an outdoor pool, sun terrace and landscaped gardens. Ponte de Lima is a 10-minute drive away.The rooms at Casa das Torres da Facha feature antique-style wooden furnishing. Each has a modern private bathroom with a combined bath and shower. Some rooms have stone walls.A buffet breakfast is served daily in traditional-style dining room. Several restaurants serving regional and national Portuguese cuisine are within a 5-minute drive.Guests can sunbathe poolside on the sun loungers or walk through the garden with outdoor seating areas and views of the Alto-Minho countryside. Indoors, there is an elegantly furnished lounge area and billiards room. Other activities include hiking and cycling.The coastal town of Monserrate is 30-minute drive away. Free private parking is available on site.
- The pool, the location, the staff. Everything was perfect.
- The coziness of the house, the pool view, the staff.
- Amazing host, beautiful and historically interesting rooms, swimming pool, the view from the terrace.
- The very friendly owner welcomed us with a drink. The beautifully located pool could be used at any time, even late at night. Breakfast was included and rich. The apartment with two bedrooms, a spacious kitchen and a terrace was perfect for our family with two teenagers.
- Beautiful appartment very large rooms, kitchen, living, all traditional style like the villa itself. The owner was very kind, lots of interesting tips and advices. Breakfast was great served in the villa in one of the amazing rooms. Historic setting everywhere. The swimming pool was excellent with a marvelous view.
Quinta Da Agra
Quinta da Agra is a renovated 17th century home inserted in tranquil green surroundings within Ponte de Lima. Surrounded by secular olive trees, the property includes an ample green garden and an outdoor swimming pool.All double or twin rooms at the Quinta da Agra include a private bathroom with either a bath or a shower. The comfortable, country-style rooms also include a view, a wardrobe and a desk. Free Wifi is available in the public areas of the property.A breakfast buffet is served each morning for all guests of the Quinta Da Agra and can be taken al fresco. Barbecue facilities are also available for guests to use at their leisure. Ponte de Lima is 1.2 mi away and features a variety of traditional restaurants serving characteristic Portuguese meals.Guests are welcome to take a refreshing swim in the swimming pool and enjoy the countryside view from the sun loungers. A games room with billiards is also a part of the property. The nearest golf course is 1.2 mi away, for golfing enthusiasts to enjoy. The riverside is 0.6 mi away and is a spot for strolling amid tranquil surroundings. Horse riding is possible nearby, within 0.9 mi of the Quinta Da Agra.Braga is 19 mi away and has a renowned historical center which is highlighted by its cathedral, the well-known Sé de Braga. Viana do Castelo is also 19 mi away and has a lively city center. The Porto city center is a 55-minute drive away and features a variety of renowned landmarks such as the Dom Luis I Bridge, the Clérigos Tower and the Port Wine Cellars.The Porto International Airport is a 50-minute drive from the Quinta Da Agra.
- An old stone farmhouse set in vineyards beautifully restored by Pedro, the owner, in a lovely gardens with its own spring and roses growing up the wall. Room was spacious with antique furniture. Pedro and Daniela made us feel very much at home and it was hard to leave. Able to cook our own meals in their kitchen.
- Lovingly restored 17th century cottage was everything I hoped to find. My husband and I loved it so much, we canceled our next two reservations and stayed 4 nights!! The house has been restored using as much original material as possible while still providing modern, luxurious amenities!! Property was lovely with olive trees, apple trees, terraces to walk in, and a pool with a modern pool house. It is just a couple of miles outside Ponte de Lima which is a beautiful, little town to visit. I fell in love with the place and never wanted to leave!!! Highly recommend!!!!
- Country atmosphere. Generous knowledgable host. Local immersion.
- Beautiful hotel with stunning surrounding area and incredibly helpful owner!
- The quietness and the beautiful surroundings of Quinta da Agra were exactly what we were looking for. Also the extreme attention to detail and the comfort of the facilities were a plus. The owner is extremely knowledgeble about the area and such a great host. We will come back soon.
Casa da Portela de Sampriz
Set in Ponte da Barca, 30 mi from Barcelos, Casa da Portela de Sampriz offers a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.Casa da Portela de Sampriz offers a terrace.There is a shared lounge at this property and guests can go hiking nearby.Braga is 24 mi from the accommodations, while Geres is 29 mi away. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 41 mi from Casa da Portela de Sampriz.
- Beautiful place with a lot of character. Excellent hosts, eager to tell about the history of the house, and even more eager to make your stay as pleasant as possible providing maps for walking, giving tips which restaurants to visit, …. Good breakfast with a lot of choice eggs, variety of cheeses, meat, croissants, jams, …. Good beds and the rooms were tastefully decorated according to the history of the house.
- The view is awesome , the pool is also nice and refreshing, it feels like staying in a castle from the 20th. Breakfast was great
- The charming decor, the cleanliness, fantastic swimming pool and surroundings, overall a well done job of blending old world history, architecture and furniture and contemporary comfort.
- Ingenting fattades.Fantastic house from the 16th centuary. Restoured carefully. A warm welcome from the owner and his wife.
- Location was splendid, magnificent view. The house, garden and all the accomodation were extremely beautiful.The hospitality and friendlyness of the owner and staff was brillant. We also appreciated very much the explanation of the walks and the things to see in the region.
Casa de Trajinha B&B
Set in Afife, Casa de Trajinha B&B offers accommodations with an outdoor pool, free WiFi, a shared lounge and a garden.The units provide views of the mountain and come with a seating area, a washing machine, a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. A fridge, an oven and stovetop are also offered, as well as a kettle and a coffee machine.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Casa de Trajinha B&B features a barbecue and a sun terrace.Arda Beach is 1 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro, 47 mi from Casa de Trajinha B&B, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Everything what an incredible stay! It was like going to visit your adoring grandparents who wanted to spoil you! Delicious breakfast with fresh hot rolls and eggs from on site, a glass of port upon arrival, a pickup from our restaurant after dinner.
- The privacy and tranquility were phenomenal….our hosts Maria and Antonio took fabulous care of us in spite of a somewhat late arrival!
- Hosts were very helpful and friendly and the facilities were fantastic.
- Fantastic hosts. We were immediately welcomed by Maria and her husband Antonia at the door as we arrived. They gave us a tour of their beautiful house and the room we would be staying in. A basket of fruit on the bedside table. The room was very spacious and the bed very comfortable. Since we were walking the Camino, and no car, Maria took us to the local shop. She made us dinner for the two evenings we stayed and prepared with mainly ingredients from their garden, a most wonderful presentation of Portuguese cuisine. Breakfast was plentiful and filling, the eggs fresh from the hens in their garden. The location was quiet and peaceful and a wonderful place to rest up during the Camino. We were given a wonderful insight to the local area, history and culture. Maria was such a joy to be with and we left feeling we were leaving a close friend.
- Hosts were superb friendly and helpful and made us feel at home. It was like a private apartment and was just a fantastic place to stay…very relaxing and comfortable.Worth so much more than the charge…exceptional.
Casa Paz do Outeiro
Casa Paz do Outeiro features a games room with billiards, a garden and an outdoor swimming pool, which is treated exclusively with non-chemical elements. The Paredes de Coura center is a 12-minute drive away from the property.The rooms have a balcony, seating area and sofa. They come with a TV and a private bathroom. The apartments also feature a living room and an equipped kitchen. Free WiFi is available in all areas of the property.Guests of the rooms can enjoy a daily breakfast, which is served in the house’s meal area. Those staying at the apartments are welcome to prepare their own meals in the equipped kitchen at their disposal. Guests of the rooms have access to a communal kitchen.Free bicycles are available, for guests wishing to explore the natural trails of the region. The garden is ideal for a relaxing break, following a refreshing swim in the pool or a game of billiards in the games room.
The Vodafone Paredes de Coura music festival is one of the biggest in Portugal and is held each summer at a venue within a 10 minutes’ drive. The Coura riverside area is an 8-minute drive away. It is a 25-minute drive from Tui, in neighboring Spain.Porto’s Francisco Sá Carneiro International Airport is a 70-minute drive away from the Casa Paz do Outeiro. The Carvalha Train Station is a 27-minute drive away.
- Beautiful remote location. Really nice location with great pool.
- Estancia muy relajante en un alojamiento muy acogedor y agradable. Muy buena piscina con parte para nios, lo cual se agradece, ya que puede ser una zona algo calurosa en verano. Trato excelente por parte de la anfitriona. Bien situado para conocer esa interesante zona del norte de Portugal. La aldea en la que se ubica el alojamiento no cuenta con ninguna tienda, por lo que es necesario desplazarse en coche para cualquier compra a localidades como Paredes de Coura pero est relativamente cerca.
- Excelente servio e simpatia da proprietria da casa. Boas comodidades. Piscina muito boa. Bons acessos. A casa em timas condies.
- El espacio de ocio con la piscina con dos niveles segun edad y las tumbonas est genial! Nuestro apartamento estaba muy bien equipado.
- Heerlijk ontbijt, prachtlocatie en superleuk huisje met zwembad. Je kan er ook dicht in de buurt heerlijk eten en prachtig wandelen. Zelfs wilde paarden gezien
Casa da Várzea
Located in the peaceful village of Beiral, this 16th-century manor house is surrounded by landscaped gardens. Guests can relax beside the outdoor pool and enjoy the view of the Lima Valley.The rooms at Quinta da Várzea de Beiral are traditionally decorated, with white painted walls and dark wooden furniture. They come with private bathrooms, with a bathtub or shower.A fresh breakfast is served daily in the dining room, which features views of the garden. After breakfast, guests can relax in the lounge or take a walk along one of the many hiking trails nearby.There is free private parking available at Quinta da Várzea de Beiral. The villages of Ponte de Lima and Ponte da Barca are a 6.2 mi drive away. Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport is 37 mi away.
- It was one of the best spots we have ever stayed. Amazingly relaxed, in a 17th century family run manor house. We were blessed to be only guests for 6 days. Old classic style. Landlord and spouse made us feel at home. Every morning had amazing breakfast with stunning valley view. Fantastic pool to chill and relax. For dinner Ponte de Lima or Barca do Lima each 9km away.
- Beautiful Villa with gardens and a pool.Very nice host!
- sehr nette Besitzer und sehr individuelles Frhstck
- Heerlijk verblijf in een authentiek landhuis . Uiterst vriendelijke eigenaars. Lekker ontbijt met o.a. eigen producten en lekkere koffie. Een aanrader!!!
- Vista incrvel.tima para famlias e amigos com uma piscina incrvel e salo de jogos!
Quinta Do Fijo
Located 0.8 mi from Arcos de Valdevez, Quinta do Fijó B&B offers guests comfortable rooms and an outdoor swimming pool. There is a tennis court and horse riding activities in the property.Quinta do Fijó features twin and double rooms with private bathrooms. One of the rooms include a spa bath. The rooms are equipped with central heating, a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and a sofa. Guests can access a shared lounge with sofas and TVFeaturing some rustic elements like exposed stone walls, Quinta do Fijó has a shared kitchen where guests can prepare their own meals. Alternatively guests can visit the traditional Portuguese restaurants in Arcos de Valdevez and taste the local gastronomy.It is recommended to have a car so guests can explore the most interesting places in the area. Ponte da Barca is 3.7 mi away and along the Lima River guests will find the beautiful town of Ponte de Lima. The historical city of Viana do Castelo is 30 mi away and Porto International Airport is 62 mi away.
- A simpatia do staffDo pequenoalmooDo local… autntico paraso… lindo
- Beauties of tourism, real people and cozy atmosphere,
- Benevolent owners.The location is convenient. In walking distance the city center and the river, along which you can walk or swim in it both in the afternoon and in the evening.The breakfast coffee is delicious
- Do sitio que completamente isolado de qualquer casa.
- A localizao boa, as comodidades so fantsticas, a quinta espectacular….o sr. Carlos, a filha e a esposa sempre disponveis para as informaes que pretendamos. Para uma prxima visita a esta zona, Arcos de Valdevez, com certeza que iremos ficar por l.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Romarigães