Boasting fantastic, seasonal country food, The Swan offers fresh and modern rooms in the tranquil Somerset village of Wedmore. Dating from the 1700’s, the pub contains a cozy bar with an open fire and real wooden floors.With stylish, white décor and sleek, private bathrooms, each room provides freshly ground coffee, an iPod docking station and a flat-screen TV/DVD player. Free Wi-Fi is available, and guests can relax with luxury toiletries and soft towels. Some rooms offer vintage French furniture and luxurious, deep baths.Run by Tom Blake from TV’s River Cottage cooking show, the restaurant uses the finest local ingredients to serve simple, hearty dishes that change daily. Classic, afternoon teas are available, along with refreshing outdoor dining on the terrace.Free parking is available, and Cheddar Gorge is only 3 miles from The Swan, while Bristol is 20 miles away. Wookey Hole Caves are a 20-minute drive, and Shipham Riding Stables are less than 7 miles away.
- Breakfast was very good, freshly cooked and good choice
- Great food , travelled with our dog and everything was perfect.
- Friendly staff, beautiful room and great breakfast.
- The Staff was very friendly and helpful. The food was excellent that the atmosphere was great.
- Food was delicious and all the staff were very polite and friendly. The room was clean and covid restrictions observed.
Home Farm is set in Clewer and offers a garden and barbecue facilities. The property features river views and is 3.7 mi away from Cheddar Gorge and 14 mi from Weston-super-Mare.The farm has 4 holiday homes that are available to guests.The first holiday home has 1 bedroom, a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a bath.The holiday home offers a sun terrace. A bicycle rental service is available at Home Farm.Bath is 27 mi from the accommodations, while Bristol is 21 mi away. The nearest airport is Bristol, 12 mi from Home Farm, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- The Cow Shed is a lovely little property we couldnt find any fault with it at all. Clean, pretty and had everything you could need for a break from a holiday home. Beautiful countryside, close to most of the main tourist sights of Somerset and incredibly helpful and lovely hosts who live next door. The property contains ducks, chickens, pigs, sheep and a horse, so if you love being surrounded by animals, this is the place for you. We went with children who adored it.
- What an amazing place to stay, had a beautiful weekend at home farm, Kath was amazing and looked after us during our stay. The accommodation was spotless and the log burner was lit on our arrival which made it very cosy. Would definitely stay again if in the area and recommend to anyone who wants to treat their partner for a special weekend away.
- Great location, modern cottage, spotlessly clean and lovely hosts.
- Very welcoming hosts Kath Steve who were more than happy to help you with absolutely anything and nothing was too much trouble, very clean room, cosy room, nice bathroom/kitchen, very well presented, good location close to Cheddar Gorge/Bristol/WestonSuperMare, good parking, good value for money and nice outdoor seating area with BBQ and nice views overlooking fields. Overall lovely stay and would highly recommend!
- The location,the setting of the chicken run and the hosts were welcoming,friendly,kind and went out of their way to make our stay as comfortable as possible.
John’s Cottage is set in Wedmore and offers a garden, barbecue facilities and a terrace. The accommodations is 15 mi from Weston-super-Mare, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.The holiday home comes with a flat-screen TV and a living room. There is a seating area, a dining area and a kitchen complete with a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge.Bristol is 21 mi from the holiday home, while Bath is 29 mi away. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 11 mi from John’s Cottage.
- The cottage is comfortable and has a lovely outside space. We had a lovely hamper left for us on arrival, and Tracy was very friendly and helpful. There are lots of places in the area to visit for daytrips.
- The cottage was very cosy we loved using the log fire of an evening we took our dogs who loved running free in the fields and orchard which surround the property with the kids . Their was also a lovely hamper waiting for us when we arrived.
- An extremely warm welcome from Tracy, Johns cottage felt immediately like home. Fantastic location with beautiful views. Some lovely touches like the welcome hamper and sweet treats for the kids. Overall an amazing, relaxing break in comfortable, inviting accommodation
- Very warm welcome including a really nice welcome basket with local produce, cottage was comfortable, modern design and well furnished. Great location for exploring the area. Tracy is great, offered advice on where to visit and made it clear if we needed anything just to give her a shout.
- It was a comfortable cottage with all the amenities that we needed. It was close to a village where provisions could be bought.Tracy made us very welcome and invited us to enjoy fruit and veg from her orchard and grounds.
Located in Wedmore in the Somerset region, Castle Farm features accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking.There is a seating and a dining area in all units.The bed and breakfast offers a Full English/Irish or vegetarian breakfast.After a day of hiking or cycling, guests can relax in the garden or in the shared lounge area.Bristol is 24 mi from Castle Farm, while Weston-super-Mare is 16 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 13 mi from the accommodations.
- Beautiful home in a lovely country setting with large comfortable rooms we had a room with a king connecting to a room with 2 twins plus private bath. Nice extras provided, and our host was so friendly and helpful. This unique place even had some alpacas we could meet as well as a vintage fighter jet in the shed. Great pub just a couple miles away called Sexeys Arms. Wonderful breakfast provided in the morning. WiFi worked well. One of the favorite nights on our trip.
- The breakfast provided was generous and very enjoyable. The variety of choices was exceptional. The hot off the griddle meal felt like I was traveling with my own personal chef. The morning welcome a refreshing experience!
- The house was beautiful, as was the countryside around it. The owner was friendly, and very helpful. Overall everything was perfect.
- Fab farmhouse and super friendly / super helpful host who made up delicious sausage and bacon butties for our early morning walk! Definitely coming back.
- Excellent cooked breakfast. Plenty of choice, fruit cereal, toast etc. Nice dining area and friendly host. Beautiful views across the fields.
Wassail Barn Wedmore
Wassail Barn Wedmore is set in Wedmore and offers barbecue facilities and a terrace. The accommodations is 15 mi from Weston-super-Mare, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.The holiday home comes with a flat-screen TV. There is a seating area, a dining area and a kitchen complete with a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge.Bath is 29 mi from the holiday home, while Bristol is 21 mi away. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 11 mi from Wassail Barn Wedmore.
- Location quiet but close to many places of interest
- Property was as described everything needed and comfy beds
- Its in a beautiful location and all the fixtures and fittings are done to high standard. It gives a very home from home feel! Tracey is incredibly kind and made sure I had the best time. If you get the chance to go to Wells or Cheddar Gorge its well worth it and its only 20 minutes drive!!
- The hamper on arrival was a very nice surprise. Everything else was excellent.
- Everything, this is a very well presented practical holiday home, furnishing are comfortable and practice. the owner is very welcoming and informative. The welcome basket of locally produced goodies and milk were very well ricieved.
Pear Tree Cottages
One of our top picks in Wedmore. Set in Wedmore in the Somerset region, Pear Tree Cottages offers accommodations with free WiFi.Each unit has a patio, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a fireplace, a seating area, a TV, a washing machine, and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. A microwave, a fridge and oven are also offered, as well as a kettle.If you would like to discover the area, cycling and fishing are possible in the surroundings.Bristol is 22 mi from the holiday home, while Bath is 30 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 11 mi from Pear Tree Cottages.
- Lovely setting, close to local town, did need to have a car as too far to walk to nearest town / pub
- Cottage was beautiful great facilities and the beds really comfortable. Penny was a great host!!
- The property was well equipped for a selfcatering lovely location. The host was lovely, nonintrusive ready to help.
- Fabulous place. Spotlessly clean, well designed. Excellent outside space.
- Secluded, comfortable and quaint. Nice host. Nice touch with welcome pack.
Poplar Farm offers accommodations in West Stoughton. Free WiFi is offered and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a seating area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.Bath is 23 mi from Poplar Farm, while Cardiff is 22 mi away. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 12 mi from Poplar Farm.
- Clean, comfortable room, hot shower and excellent breakfast!
- We were made to feel really welcome with a pot of tea plus cake on arrival. We had a beautiful room, with a little living area, the bed was comfy and we both slept really well. The breakfast was very tasty and there was plenty of choice. And there was the added bonus of two gorgeous border collies to make a fuss of as well!
- Loved the location, size of the room, breakfast and the dogs! We always allowed an extra 10 minutes to throw stones/balls for the dogs!
- Loved the cooked breakfasts, which were delicious. There was a microdairy in walking distance which sold fresh strawberries and milk. Plenty of room in our little area, with a comfortable bed. It was all COVID secure too, which was good. Maureen was lovely and super accommodating.
- Superb! Full English breakfast with nothing too much trouble for our hostess. She was extremely helpful and friendly. The room and the whole hotel was SPOTLESS. It was located in the most beautiful countryside, nd we even fell in love with the two resident dogs!
Mount Pleasant Farm
Located in Wedmore, 14 mi from Weston-super-Mare, Mount Pleasant Farm features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi.A fridge and kettle are also provided.The bed and breakfast offers a Full English/Irish or vegetarian breakfast.A garden and a sun terrace are available at Mount Pleasant Farm.Bristol is 22 mi from the accommodations, while Bath is 31 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 11 mi from Mount Pleasant Farm.
- Our stay at mount pleasant farm was outstanding, the room was very clean, homely and very welcoming! Daisy and her partner were lovely people and amazing hosts and the breakfast was beautifully cooked and very fresh! Would highly recommend for anybody to visit and we will definitely be back soon to visit the ladies!
- Daisy is a wonderful host, so warm and welcoming. It really does feel like a home away from home. The setting is idyllic and so peaceful. The breakfast was delicious, some of the best scrambled eggs Ive ever had! Took a very therapeutic dip in the heated pool one evening which was lovely and so relaxing with the swallows singing and swooping around overhead. Will absolutely stay again in the future and recommend to anyone visiting that part of the world.
- Beautiful rooms with individual style. Delicious breakfast and tea trays. Warm and welcoming hostess. Peaceful and charming setting, with plenty to see in the area.
- What is there not to like. Daisy is a wonderful host and has a beautiful home in a gorgeous setting. Breakfast had a large variety of foods and exceptional English breakfasts!We visited during the pandemic and Daisy made us feel safe during our whole stay and had provided disinfectant gels in various places throughout.Cannot fault anything. Highly reccomend anyone to stay here.Also go watch the sunset by the windmill down the road. Well worth it!
- Immaculately clean.Peace and quiet. Modern with still the elements of oldy worldy. Daisy is a fantastic host.
Heron Lodge, Wedmore
Set in Wedmore in the Somerset region, Heron Lodge, Wedmore is a 4-star property boasting free WiFi. The accommodations is 23 mi from Barry.This holiday home is fitted with 3 bedrooms, a kitchen with dishwasher, a TV, a seating area and 2 bathrooms with a hot tub.Guests at the holiday home can enjoy cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.Bristol is 24 mi from Heron Lodge, Wedmore, while Weston-super-Mare is 16 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 13 mi from the accommodations.
- Lovely lodge large hot tub amassing views helpful owners highly recommend and will do book again
- An absolutely beautiful location with the most wonderful hosts. Very friendly atmosphere and perfect for those looking to relax. Lodge was more than we expected. Great base if you want to explore the south west. Hot tub was a perfect additional. Would recommend to all.
- Perfect location, stunning views, excellent facilitieswill definitely revisit.
- Everything,, the scenery , the location , the animals, the hot tub , it was simply perfect.
Swan Lodge, Wedmore
Set in Wedmore in the Somerset region, Swan Lodge, Wedmore has a garden. The accommodations is 27 mi from Taunton.This holiday home is fitted with 3 bedrooms, a kitchen with dishwasher, a TV, a seating area and 2 bathrooms with a hot tub.Bristol is 24 mi from the holiday home, while Weston-super-Mare is 16 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 13 mi from Swan Lodge, Wedmore.
No reviews yet.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Wedmore