Erve Fakkert is set in a farm house, surrounded by the quaint landscape of Twente and its many cycling trails. It has modern decorated accommodations and a large backyard terrace.Large box-spring bedding, a flat-screen TV and a tea/coffee maker are standard for all rooms. Each is with their unique style and comes with spacious bathroom.A complimentary breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast room. Oldenzaal center city only 2.5 mi away, offering a wide range of restaurants.Golf and Country Club ‘t Sybrook is 8.1 mi away. Sauna Saré is 5.6 mi away by car and offers a special rate guests of Erve Fakkert.
- The breakfast was up to standard for Netherlands BBs. The location is great in one of the prettiest parts of Netherlands and the themed rooms are neat, modern and very clean. The host is extremely helpful. This was my third visit and I will definitely be back.
- Breakfast was not luxury as in a 5star hotel, but complete and served at the tabel. Enough variation and fresh fruit every day.
- Really comfortable beds, great breakfast. Very relaxing place to stay.
- Sympathic welcome,nice surroundingsgood bedsgood bathroom
- Bedrooms are very comfortable and big, walk in showers are very nice. The property is well maintained throughout.
Located in Deurningen, 10 miles from Ootmarsum, Erve Grootenhuys has a shared lounge and free WiFi.All units come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and shower.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.At Erve Grootenhuys guests are welcome to use a sauna.A terrace can be found at the accommodation, along with a garden.Enschede is 8 miles from Erve Grootenhuys, while Bad Bentheim is 16 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was amazing. Mostly locally sourced ingredients and I had the yummiest omelette! We left early the second morning so they kindly made us a lunch package. The house was beautiful, the alpacas were SO cute and the pool/sauna was a dream.
- Modern, clean stylish rooms. Countryside location. Enjoyed swim in the lovely pool
- Loved how clean everything was, the attentiveness of host and hostess, how modern and fresh all the facilities were and of course the swimming pool! Had a fantastic stay with my mom for her birthday. Great base for birdwatchers/naturelovers to go on walks.
- Friendly, lots of litlle extras, very good location.
- Excelent as always . Spotless and lovely breakfast.
B&B De Beiert
Located in an old Farm, Gasterij De Beiert is a B&B located in Delden, in the rural area of Twente. Guest can benefit a terrace, views of the flower garden and a forest. Free WiFi and private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV, working space, and box spring bed. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Gasterij De Beiert features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared kitchen at the property. Breakfast is served in the common dining area, De Gelagkamer.The surrounding area is popular for cycling and walking, and provides many trails. Castle Twickel is 2.8 mi from the property. Hengelo is 6.2 mi from Gasterij de Beiert, while Enschede is 12 mi away.
- Pretty good for business trip overnight rest. Cannot judge the tourist sites as we have only stayed 1 night for business trip. Appreciated attitude of the owners they waited for us until 2300 when we have arrived.
- Friendly staff. Warm welcome. Great breakfast with suikerbrood! Beds are very comfortable.
- Beautiful location, spacious rooms and very comfortable. Friendly and helpful staff. We plan to return
- Very cozy and homely place. Breakfast is good. Very beautiful and spacious garden. Host are helpful.
- Everything was fine! Would come back at any time …Clear recommendation from my side
Located on a farmhouse in a rural area in Rossum at 6.2 mi from the German border, De Hörst offers a garden and free Wi-Fi access is available.Each room is located on the ground floor comes with a washbasin and floor heating. The bathroom facilities are shared. Senseo Coffee/tea facilities are available for free, as well as a fridge and microwave.At De Hörst you will find a terrace and barbecue facilities can be used upon request. Other facilities offered include a shared lounge and luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and walking.There are several restaurants available within a radius of 3.1 mi. The city Enschede can be reached within 20 minutes by car.
- de buitengewoon vriendelijke ontvangsthet zeer comfortabele bedde kamer was prima schoon gemaakthet ontbijt was heel uitgebreid en lekker en je kon wanneer je dat wilde ook een lunchpakket samenstellende rustige locatie
- De gastvrijheid, de hartelijke ontvangst en het uitgebreide ontbijt.
- Het ontbijt was uitstekend. Vers fruit, jus dorange, yogurt gekookt eitje. Echt heerlijk
- Bed en ontbijt waren fantastisch, heel rustige ligging.
- Heerlijke plek om tot rust te komen en te kunnen wandelen en fietsen in prachtige omgeving en prima accommodatie met leuk priv terrasje
Located in Harbrinkhoek in a peaceful area surrounded by forests and meadows, at 5 mi from Almelo, B&B Sagenland features individually decorated rooms with free WiFi access.Each room comes with a garden view and features a TV with satellite channels. The bathroom is fitted with a shower or a bath tub and free toiletries are provided.There is a common garden with a terrace and barbecue facilities are available. B&B Sagenland offers bicycle rental for guests to be able to explore the surroundings.The German border can be reached within 15 minutes by car, while Enschede is a 30-minute car drive.
- Because of delay at Schiphol airport Eurocar rental, we arrived after closing time. Goos, the owner, was right there to open the door!! The next morning at 830 AM we got a taste of our first breakfast, including different kinds of bread, cheese, meats, yogurt, fried egg, fruit juice etc. My dad was up at 7 AM and Goos was right there with a cup of fresh brewed coffee. The rooms were clean, bright, airy, with gorgeous views. And Ive never enjoyed such a large bathtub!! Its hard to describe the many many kindnesses of our hosts. They are awesome and their establishment is top notch!
- Lovely staff, gorgeous breakfast, gezellig surroundings and the peacefulness of countryside living. It was nice to take a short walk and see all those farm animals. Rooms were also clean and had all the equipment you need for a few nights stay.
- The cleanliness informality plus good parking in a safe location. Mine host was very pleasant and accommodating. He filled my vacuum flask with boiling water at no charge.The breakfast was excellent and the price for our stay was very good value for money.However dont expect the Ritz this is a value for money BB hotel with no frills but good for overnight stays of one to three nights.
- Everything this little place is amazing and a fantastic place to stop on our way to Lithuania 5 stars easy
- Het was een mooie locatie met prima kamers en een gezellige ontbijt/huiskamer. Het ontbijt was heerlijk.
Located in Ootmarsum, 31 miles from Emmen, Lomans Stie provides a garden and free WiFi.Some of the units feature cable TV, a fully equipped kitchenette with a microwave, and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Lomans Stie has a terrace.Both a bicycle rental service and a car rental service are available at the accommodation.Enschede is 18 miles from Lomans Stie, while Bad Bentheim is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 61 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- The owner is very kind and cares about making your stay enjoyable. He is very involved and flexible. Very good breakfast.
- Very nice setting, charmingly decorated, all very clean, daughter got her separate bedroom for no extra charge.
- Mooie kamer, heerlijk ontbijt en een zeer vriendelijke meneer
- Goed ontbijt. Goed contact met de verhuurder. Was flexibel. Rustige bed en breakfast. Fietsen konden we goed kwijt. Mooie omgeving en goede voorzieningen.
- Goed ontbijt, goede ligging tov centrum, gastvrij , netjes en schoon
Bed & Breakfast De Oale School
Bed & Breakfast De Oale School is located in Lattrop and offers a shared lounge, a garden and a terrace. The property is 5 miles from Ootmarsum, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.This bed and breakfast comes with a seating area, a kitchen with a dishwasher, and a cable flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.A bicycle rental service is available at Bed & Breakfast De Oale School, while cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Enschede is 21 miles from the accommodation, while Bad Bentheim is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 59 miles from Bed & Breakfast De Oale School.
- Secluded for privacy, but very easy to find in a small village with lots of options for nature lovers.
- People are very friendly and helpful.Breakfast was great. Looking forward to visit again .
- We kwamen totaal verregend aan op dag van aankomst we waren op de fiets. Er werd direct aangeboden om onze was in de droger te stoppen. Een prachtige accomodatie, goede bedden en heerlijk ontbijt.In de schuur bij de bb was voldoende ruimte voor onze fietsen. Ook werd actief voor ons gezocht naar goede bbs onderweg op onze fietstocht. Bijzonder hartelijk en gezellige verblijf in Lattrop!
- Prima ontbijt en prachtige omgeving om te fietsen. Ruime hoge kamer en dito badkamer.
- Wat een prachtige locatie, bedden waren voortreffelijk, ontbijt was heerlijk en de locatie heel rustig.
B&B Hoeve de Haar
Bordering a forest and surrounded by the peace and beauty of fields, is a monumental farmstead in traditional Dutch style – now an oasis of comfort.In the center of the old Twickel Estate, guests enter a world of luxury and creativity, where balance and hospitality are the underlying elements. Richly furnished rooms provide a welcoming atmosphere and the space to relax. Breakfast is served in the large living room and guests are welcome to unwind in the characteristic hunting roomWith a golf course next door and numerous walking or cycling routes just asking to be explored, what better way to spend your day than with a picnic? For shopping and cultural excursions, visit nearby Hengelo or venture across the neighboring German border.
- Breakfast is superb with a variety of freshly baked bread and great cheeses and cold cuts. Staff was very friendly
- Great hosts, very friendly. Great place to stay. Just a short drive from the highway. Also possible for meetings etc
- Very friendly and helpful owners/staff. Nice, quiet and lovely place. The location is very beautiful lots of nature. Clean, great food and top quality service!Id sure visit again
- Beautiful property with spacious and well furnished room. Helpful and very lovely host Petra, recommended a bistro for dinner and it was very nice.Bikes to hire were great also. Quiet and relaxing stay
- All we could hope for came through. Excellent in every way.
Bed and Breakfast Holter
Featuring free WiFi, Bed and Breakfast Holter offers accommodations in Enschede. The city center is 2.5 mi away, as well as the Gronau Hospital (DE).Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a seating area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Rooms come with a private bathroom.Holland Casino Enschede is 3.1 mi from Bed and Breakfast Holter, while Rijksmuseum Twente is 3.1 mi from the property.
- A great cosy place, every detail is thought of, you feel like at home, everything is so nice and clean. And the warm welcome, and super breakfast, the best place to stay in Enschede!
- Mrs Myrjam that she run the place was very welcome and helpful, good location on the borders Holland/Germany and there is a amazing breakfast waiting for you in the morning
- Breakfast excellent, host is very friendly. Having a seating area and private bathroom.
- Ms. Marjan, thank you so much for your kindness and the great hospitality. You made my week fabulous in Enschede. Everything was good, delicious breakfast, cozy and comfy bed and super clean room.
- Landlady was extremely forthcoming, breakfast was also great, the separate living room also was great.
B&B De Pepper
A peaceful green setting and rooms with country-style décor combine at De Pepper, 20 minutes’ drive from Enschede. This 19th-century former farm offers bicycle rental and continental breakfast.Each of the rooms at B&B De Pepper offers a view over the fields, pastures or the farm. Tea and coffee making facilities are available in all of the rooms. Some rooms benefit from a kitchenette or flat-screen satellite TV.The spacious grounds at De Pepper B&B include private parking and several terraces. Restaurant De Nachtegaal is less than 650 feet away. Hengelo is a 10-minute drive from the guest house.
- This is a well presented, clean property. The proprietor was very helpful and accommodated my late arrival and early departure by bicycle
- Everything was allright, breakfast was perfect for me with excellent strong short coffee.
- Nice and clean!Good location.Excellent place with friendly staff.Perfect and fresh food!
- Everything, the breakfast was exceptional, the room was a good size with private shower and wc. We were able to borrow two bikes so we didnt have to rent them.Loved watching the kittens playing outside.Theres a great local restaurant within walking distance.
- Extremely well welcomed, clean and well organised! One of the best stay ever!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Weerselo