Gasterij d’Ouwe Pastorie
Located in Wolphaartsdijk, 18 miles from Vlissingen, Gasterij d’Ouwe Pastorie provides a shared lounge and free WiFi.The bed and breakfast offers a seating area with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and shower. Some units include a dining area and/or a terrace.Continental and gluten-free breakfast options are available daily at Gasterij d’Ouwe Pastorie.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.Domburg is 24 miles from Gasterij d’Ouwe Pastorie, while Middelburg is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Rotterdam The Hague Airport, 60 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- If youre looking for a quiet and spacey room, then this location is ideal. It is in the middle of nowhere, which was for us a big plus. The breakfast was good, but nothing very special here.For the three rooms, there was a Senseo coffee machine that could be used for free. Across the street, there was a supermarket. Free parking nearby.
- Marjan is a wonderful hostess and we will definitely return!!!
- We had the room with bath tub and there was a sauna in our room as well. Very nice characteristic house and rooms. Very friendly host lady. Delicious breakfast!
- Very nice and clean room. Impressive interior, and nice breakfast.
- Had a great unexpected experience in this BB. First of almost the hosts Diederik and Marian are gold! They really master the the gift of hospitality!
B&B Bij Kaatt
Located in Wolphaartsdijk, B&B Bij Kaatt features accommodations with a terrace and free WiFi. The bed and breakfast has garden views and is 9.3 mi from Middelburg.A flat-screen TV is available.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.Guests at B&B Bij Kaatt can enjoy cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.Knokke-Heist is 26 mi from the accommodations, while Domburg is 14 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Rotterdam The Hague Airport, 40 mi from B&B Bij Kaatt.
- Heerlijk ontbijt en mogelijkheid voor warm eten. En de mogelijkheid om je hond mee te nemen.
- De gastvrouw verzorgde met passie een lekker ontbijt. De locatie was schitterend door het wijdse uitzicht vanaf het terras en vanaf het bed. Zodra je s morgens wakker wordt, daalt de rust over je. Over de inrichting was tot in detail afgestemd. Er is duidelijk heel goed overnagedacht. Het was een schitterende badkamer en een heerlijk bed. De gastvrouw was heel aardig en attent. Ze stond open voor vragen en dacht mee om het verblijf zo goed mogelijk te maken. Wij hebben met de pot meegegeten. Dit is beslist een aanrader. Het was heerlijk om het eten op ons eigen terras te nuttigen.
- We werden gastvrij ontvangen. Kamer was heel leuk en netjes ingericht met veel oog voor details. Hele mooie badkamer en heel fijn bed. Ze hadden zelfs gezorgd voor een mobiele airco in de kamer. Het ontbijt was uitgebreid en werd door de eigenaresse samen met haar dochtertje geserveerd buiten op je eigen terrasje met een mooi gedekte tafel.
- Prachtige kamer en alles klopt, heerlijke plek en een mooie tuin, heerlijk ontbijt en hele aardige mensen. Wij hebben zo genoten.
- Sehr herzlicher Empfang, leckeres Frhstck, nette, ruhige Lage und schne Aussicht
Located in Goes, Oostmolenhoeve B&B provides free WiFi, and guests can enjoy free bikes, a bar and a shared lounge.All units come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and shower. Some units also have a kitchenette equipped with a microwave, a fridge, and a stovetop.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Oostmolenhoeve B&B has a terrace.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy pool on site, or cycling in the surrounding areas.Art Gallery De Kaai is 2.1 miles from Oostmolenhoeve B&B. The nearest airport is Rotterdam The Hague Airport, 69 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- Brilliant breakfast and nice people. Easy to find and with offstreet parking. Location is good for cycling.
- the friendliness of the owner and staff. they made of fell welcome and were very helpful.
- Het ontbijt was super in orde ! En zeker een super goede locatie !
- Petit djeuner excellent, bon caf volont. Superbe salle de bain un frigo qui refroidit bien et la chambre bien are.La possibilit dutiliser les places de parking et dviter de laisser le vhicule au bord de la route
- Elke dag verschillende broodjes, fruit en een eitje. Verder allerlei beleg aanwezig. Ontbijt wordt geserveerd in een gezellige gemeenschappelijke ruimte.
Bed & Breakfast d’Ouwe Smidse
Located in Kamperland, d’Ouwe Smidse has free WiFi, and guests can enjoy a restaurant, a bar and a garden.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player are available in some units.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.D’Ouwe Smidse provides a terrace.Roompot Beach is 1.4 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Rotterdam The Hague Airport, 61 miles from d’Ouwe Smidse.
- Good little hotel in a nice village. Great host, very helpful.
- Great hospitality. The owner is really friendly and helpful. Bicycle friendly with secure storage. Great room, breakfast, location. A great stay and will come here again when in the area.
- Amazingly friendly. Fantastic breakfast and awesome showers
- I was very late and the proprietor was very patient! More than he needed to be!
- Great breakfast, Friendly and helpful host.We could store our bicycles in a secured location in the garden.Its a great place for a decent dinner or lunch at honest prices. Showers and toilets are clean and very comfortable. Its a great value for money at a great location.
Historische Boerderij B&B
Located in heinkenszand in the Zeeland region, Historische Boerderij B&B has a terrace and garden views. The accommodation is 15 miles from Vlissingen, and guests benefit from private parking available on site and free WiFi.The bed and breakfast also has a TV, a seating area, and a bathroom with a shower.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at Historische Boerderij B&B are welcome to enjoy cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.Domburg is 21 miles from the accommodation, while Middelburg is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rotterdam The Hague Airport, 73 miles from Historische Boerderij B&B.
- Excellent bed. Good internet. Great friendly owner. Super clean, newly renovated, excellent room.
- Heerlijk rustig, ondanks de storm goed geslapen. Lekker ruim. Prachtige ruin.
- Zelf gebakken brood, rustige Zeeuws omgeving, goede gordijnen, hal om racefietsen veilig te stallen
- Zeer vriendelijk, rustige omgeving, goed ontbijt, mooie tuin.
- Het ontbijt was heerlijk en altijd met veel zorg bereid, met heerlijk zelfgebakken brood met walnoten uit eigen tuin.De sfeer was heel gastvrij.In de prachtige tuin kan je zo veel moois zien en echt bij komen. Mijn moeder en ik hebben zeer genoten van alles.
One of our best sellers in Kamperland! Het Koetshuis offers accommodations in Kamperland and features a kitchenette and a private bathroom. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible on site. There are restaurants and shops at walking distance.Het Koetshuis features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, microwave, a coffee machine, a shower and a desk. The guest house includes a kettle, a terrace and garden views. There is a seating area available. Also, there is a fenced private garden.Middelburg and Ges are both located at a distance of 12 mi from Het Koetshuis. The nearest airport is Rotterdam The Hague Airport, 41 mi from the accommodations.
- An absolute gem! Nothing I didnt like! The little kitchen is extremely well equipped, you dont miss ANYthing, and the whole studio is furnished totally nice and tastefully and has got a beautiful little own little area in the garden too sad I couldnt use this because of the rain. The whole space tidy, clean and neat. Most comfortable bed. Nice magazines at hand to flip through. Big and convenient bathroom. And Monique is the kindest host you can wish for and very helpful in case youve got any questions or need help. As said this place is a gem! If traveling to this area of the Netherlands again, Ill definitely try to get this studio booked again, too!
- A beautifull cosy little cottage with a well equiped kitchen and a nice garden. Walking distsnce from good restaurants and shops.
- A super place to stay in a beautiful location! Great access to a sunny garden in the evening, cosy room and fully equipped kitchen was great
- Fantastic host. Beautiful property. Wonderful breakfast. And we could walk to the town I. 5 mins. Beds were most comfy ever. And fantastic set up.
- Sehr private Atmosphre. Kleines Nebengebude hinter dem Haupthaus im Garten mit sehr guter Ausstattung.Dazu superberer und freundliche Gastgeber!Tolles individuelles Frhstck gegen ExtraBerechnung super Preis fr eine exzellente Zusammenstellung.
B&B Landgoed Rijckholt
B&B Landgoed Rijckholt offers you a relaxing setting in a converted farm building, sharing the estate with an elderly home. Get some rest in this peaceful location in the center of Zeeland and park your car for free.Each hotel room has its own theme and is well-kept. Each room is spacious and has private facilities. The recognized restaurant is located in the original farm building.For children, the estate offers plenty of fun. They can jump on the trampoline, use children’s bicycles, or watch the many animals that belong to the farm.The village is located 1.9 mi from Landgoed Rijckholt, where you will find several other restaurants. Within 5 minutes you will reach a lake it takes 10 minutes by car to the beach.
- The place was so pretty. You could walk around and find a quiet place to meditate. They have a lovely library to work in during the day and the food at the restaurant is amazing!
- Very nice breakfast, good bed.Electric car charging on request
- Beautiful quiet place. Our room had a fantastic view over the river with many birds. Spacious living room with well equipped kitchen. The bedroom is tiny, but fully sufficient. Would definitely stay there again. Breakfast was nice.
- 2 nachten op het landgoed verbleven, heerlijke plek om rust te komen. Knusse kamers en vriendelijk personeel. Ontbijt en diner in het restaurant ook prima in orde. Voor herhaling vatbaar.
- Prachtige locatie, zeer vriendelijk personeel, mooie kamers, heerlijk gegeten, veel rust en ruimte, prachtige uitvals basis, zeker waar voor je geld.
SintAnna B&B PetitHotel
One of our best sellers in Yerseke! SintAnna B&B PetitHotel is located in a former Roman Catholic church in Yerseke. It offers nonsmoking accommodations with free Wi-Fi access.Each room here will provide you with a terrace. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower, as well as free toiletries.At SintAnna B&B PetitHotel you will meeting facilities and a shared lounge.The bed and breakfast is 2.2 mi from Kruiningen-Yerseke Station. Middelburg is 22 mi away. Brussel International Airport is 60 mi away.
- The BB is a beautiful renovated old church that our super hosts Meinte and Maartje turned into a bed and breakfast. The location is beautifully situated in Yerseke at a walking distance of multiple oyster farms like the excellent De Oesterij. Its also close to threestar Michelin restaurant Inter Scaldes, for which our hosts arranged a taxi service.Royal breakfast was served with fresh fruits, all kinds of bread, yoghurt etc, freshly prepared by Meinte. All in all a great experience, would recommend Sint Anna BB to everyone!
- We liked everything! Extraordinary facility and hosts.
- The place is wonderful! Cozy, charming, impeccably clean, with little details that make it so special! And the breakfast is a piece of art! Not only rich and tasty, but so BEAUTIFUL!!!
- Very nice experienceHotel / room unique / goodStaff very personal and friendlyLocation walking distance to an lot of nice restaurants.
- A stunning building with comfortable and beautiful rooms and amazing service. Breakfast was delicious and exceeding expectations. Great location to the oyster harbor area.
B&B ‘t Poorthuys
This bed and breakfast is set in a former doctor’s home in the center of historic Middelburg. B&B ‘t Poorthuys offers free Wi-Fi and bicycle rental for a surcharge, subject to availability. The abbey is a 4-minute walk.Each room is decorated in a modern design. They feature a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with shower. There is a garden and terrace where you can relax.Every morning breakfast is served in one of Poorthuys’ dining rooms and upon request it can be served in your room. It includes fresh rolls, muesli, yogurt and fruit. In the direct surroundings of B&B ‘t Poorthuys is a wide variety of cafes and restaurants.Zeeuws Museum is 4 minutes by foot from B&B ‘t Poorthuys. The Oostkerk is a 3-minutes’s walk. The lively Markt is 8 minutes by foot. Middelburg Station is 0.8 mi away.
- Excellent hospitality and communication with Simon and Peter, central location, lovely room, comfortable bed, and a great breakfast. Highly recommended!
- Beautiful, historic BB in a great location. Hosts were very welcoming and helpful. Good bed and wonderful breakfast. Whats not to like!
- Excellent location on a quiet street within easy walking distance of downtown. Very spacious, beautifully decorated room. Air conditioning was providedand it was particularly appreciated, as the weather was quite hot during our visit. Simon and Peter are friendly, gracious, helpful hosts. Breakfast was superband was all the more enjoyable for being offered in BB t Poorthuys beautiful garden.
- Simon and Peter run one of the most spectacular locations Ive ever visited. Not only is their properly spotless and clean, they are the most hospitable individuals Ive come to know. They make your stay a memorable experience, not just a place to stay for the evening. Ive stayed here multiple times over the past 5 years and their attention to quality and detail along with their friendly attitudes, never change. I only wish I could have a BB t Poorthuys at every location I travel to. Top notch A location!
- Exceptional hospitality directly from the owner in their stylish and cozy BB . Highly recommended !
B&B Het Oude Postkantoor
B&B Het Oude Postkantoor is located in Yerseke, only 1,650 feet from the harbor. It offers free bicycle rental and nonsmoking rooms with free Wi-Fi access.Rooms at the former post office will provide you with cable TV. The private bathrooms either have a bath or a shower. They also come with a hairdryer and free toiletries.At B&B Het Oude Postkantoor you will find free shuttle service and a garden. Other facilities offered include a shared lounge.Rotterdam is 50 mi away and Antwerp is 31 mi away.
- It has a great location for what you are after famous oysters and mussels in the late fall right where they are produced, then this is as good as it gets. Great old building with character former postoffice, excellent host Theo, good bed, good shower and a separate bathtub!, simple but good breakfast with fresh breads from local bakery.
- The breakfest was perfect. Your new room was very comfy. Thanks for complimentary bikes.
- The BB is extremely well organized and the service from the hosts impeccable. The rooms, common areas and the garden are very comfortable and decorated with fantastic attention to details. Very clean, perfect location and outstanding breakfast. Would definitely visit them again!
- Great location, good breakfast, owners are super friendly. Great you can use the back garden too, to sit in the evening with a glass of wine. Overall really pleasant stay!
- Gastvrijheid van eigenaars en prachtige romantische kamer
Looking for: Best Hotels in Wolphaartsdijk